Annie B. - "It's my second year here, and so far has been the worse of the two. Didn't really have problems last year, and this year it's been insane with the technical failures and other inconveniences. I appreciate the location and the amenities (when they work), but financially it's a bit much for the amount of problems that one could run into living here. Mainly, communication could be improved between office staff/their bosses/maintenance/the residents. Otherwise, it's a roof over my head with some privacy too, so I'm grateful to be here.
×

Check Availability

It's my second year here, and so far has been the worse of the two. Didn't really have problems last year, and this year it's been insane with the technical failures and other inconveniences. I appreciate the location and the amenities (when they work), but financially it's a bit much for the amount of problems that one could run into living here. Mainly, communication could be improved between office staff/their bosses/maintenance/the residents. Otherwise, it's a roof over my head with some privacy too, so I'm grateful to be here. - Annie B.

×