Alayna M. - "I've lived here, going on two years now and I really enjoy living here. It's close to campus and shopping across the street. It's easy to find and a good rent price. The staff has always been very nice and the apartment and it's amenities stay nice looking. My only real complaint is the limited amount of parking spaces but I know the only fix for that is a whole redesigning of the complex. With problems that can be fixed immediately, the staff and maintenance crew have always been very good about doing what can be done.
×

Check Availability

I've lived here, going on two years now and I really enjoy living here. It's close to campus and shopping across the street. It's easy to find and a good rent price. The staff has always been very nice and the apartment and it's amenities stay nice looking. My only real complaint is the limited amount of parking spaces but I know the only fix for that is a whole redesigning of the complex. With problems that can be fixed immediately, the staff and maintenance crew have always been very good about doing what can be done. - Alayna M.

×