Cedric F. - "I would like to thank the entire stall at the Alexan Central. My wife, son and I have been a resident of the Alexan since February of this year and I'm not sure there's enough words to describe our satisfaction with our choice of an apartment community to live. The location is awesome for those who ride the train to and from work as I do, the complex is always clean and very inviting. The staff will know you by name, the amenities are to die for. That being said, prepare your self for great functions such as brunch, taco day's and wine tastings on a frequent basis. Thanks to a wonderful place for myself and family. Cedric P. Fulsom 5018.
×

Check Availability

I would like to thank the entire stall at the Alexan Central. My wife, son and I have been a resident of the Alexan since February of this year and I'm not sure there's enough words to describe our satisfaction with our choice of an apartment community to live. The location is awesome for those who ride the train to and from work as I do, the complex is always clean and very inviting. The staff will know you by name, the amenities are to die for. That being said, prepare your self for great functions such as brunch, taco day's and wine tastings on a frequent basis. Thanks to a wonderful place for myself and family. Cedric P. Fulsom 5018. - Cedric F.

×