Elizabeth M. - "In my week & a half as an AOK resident, it's been great. The staff has all been super friendly, Josh in particular as my primary contact. Danny (maintenance) is the nicest & most pleasant person to see around the community. I've only visited the pool once, but it was awesome. Loving my apartment. Only small issue is hearing upstairs neighbors walk like elephants. Package delivery is awesome. Love the area. Enjoying the community events put on for us as well. I've been to one so far, but they've already had 2 in my short time with another 2 events in the next two days.
×

Check Availability

In my week & a half as an AOK resident, it's been great. The staff has all been super friendly, Josh in particular as my primary contact. Danny (maintenance) is the nicest & most pleasant person to see around the community. I've only visited the pool once, but it was awesome. Loving my apartment. Only small issue is hearing upstairs neighbors walk like elephants. Package delivery is awesome. Love the area. Enjoying the community events put on for us as well. I've been to one so far, but they've already had 2 in my short time with another 2 events in the next two days. - Elizabeth M.

×