Haley W. - "I love Alexan Riveredge! The apartments are brand new and are the nicest ones we have lived in! There are some growing pains as some of the construction is not done so living on the backside of the building can be louder at times. The hallways are also a little noisy as there is nothing on the floor to dampen the noise. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay so far and appreciate the effort the building management puts forth to make us feel like a part of the community. Loving those monthly breakfasts!!!
×

Check Availability

I love Alexan Riveredge! The apartments are brand new and are the nicest ones we have lived in! There are some growing pains as some of the construction is not done so living on the backside of the building can be louder at times. The hallways are also a little noisy as there is nothing on the floor to dampen the noise. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay so far and appreciate the effort the building management puts forth to make us feel like a part of the community. Loving those monthly breakfasts!!! - Haley W.

×