Renesa W. - "The apartments are nice as we moved into a brand new unit that had never been used. We have been here since July 2017 and were so excited to have more space for a cheaper price compared to our previous uptown apartment. My husband and I have enjoyed living here but there are growing security concerns with these apartments. Our first week being moved in, our bikes were stolen, while mine was found my husbands was not. There have been several car break ins as well as car vandalism. Just a few weeks ago I was home alone while my husband was out of town and someone tried to break into our apartment. When we reported it to the front office we were told that they would check the security cameras (of which there are only cameras on the first floor and the garage) and get back to us. Of course no one ever followed up with us. While we love our apartment and the amenities and community events are great, security is a large issue.
×

Check Availability

The apartments are nice as we moved into a brand new unit that had never been used. We have been here since July 2017 and were so excited to have more space for a cheaper price compared to our previous uptown apartment. My husband and I have enjoyed living here but there are growing security concerns with these apartments. Our first week being moved in, our bikes were stolen, while mine was found my husbands was not. There have been several car break ins as well as car vandalism. Just a few weeks ago I was home alone while my husband was out of town and someone tried to break into our apartment. When we reported it to the front office we were told that they would check the security cameras (of which there are only cameras on the first floor and the garage) and get back to us. Of course no one ever followed up with us. While we love our apartment and the amenities and community events are great, security is a large issue. - Renesa W.

×