Delaney S. - "My boyfriend and I just moved to Dallas from Ohio a few months ago. We scoured the city of Dallas for an apartment, but continued to come up short. That was until we walked into the Alexan West Dallas. The employees, the complex and it's immentities are incredible. The location is wonderful - 5 minute drive to Deep Ellum, Uptown and Downtown. Trinity Groves is right around the corner and within the next year I believe West Dallas will be the new "it" location in the city with the amount of development that's happening there. I can't imagine living anywhere else in Dallas.
×

Check Availability

My boyfriend and I just moved to Dallas from Ohio a few months ago. We scoured the city of Dallas for an apartment, but continued to come up short. That was until we walked into the Alexan West Dallas. The employees, the complex and it's immentities are incredible. The location is wonderful - 5 minute drive to Deep Ellum, Uptown and Downtown. Trinity Groves is right around the corner and within the next year I believe West Dallas will be the new "it" location in the city with the amount of development that's happening there. I can't imagine living anywhere else in Dallas. - Delaney S.

×