Kelly N. - "This is such of a great place to live with so much to offer in amenities... wonderful am away right now in a travel assignment and let me tell you the apartment that I’m in is not even close to the one at the Alexan West Dallas...no Ice and water in the door...I have to use and fill old fashioned ice cube trays! I have to use a key to unlock the door! No fresh ground coffee! I have to walk around the outside of the building to do laundry and when it snows I have to shovel a path to get there! I’m missing my apartment with all the things to do the lounges the neighborhood! It’s just a great place to live!
×

Check Availability

This is such of a great place to live with so much to offer in amenities... wonderful am away right now in a travel assignment and let me tell you the apartment that I’m in is not even close to the one at the Alexan West Dallas...no Ice and water in the door...I have to use and fill old fashioned ice cube trays! I have to use a key to unlock the door! No fresh ground coffee! I have to walk around the outside of the building to do laundry and when it snows I have to shovel a path to get there! I’m missing my apartment with all the things to do the lounges the neighborhood! It’s just a great place to live! - Kelly N.

×