Victoria W. - "I moved in May and I have had a good experience so far. I enjoy the garage parking and how efficient maintenance is fixing items. I believe the new management has been a good change to the building and you can tell that they are trying to improve the place. I believe more events will draw people to meet each other instead of having people stay in their rooms all the time. We have a wide range of people living in the building from students to full-time workers. Overall, I believe the staff is extremely helpful. A few times, there has been issues with mailing and not receiving letters but I am unsure if that is a building issue.
×

Check Availability

I moved in May and I have had a good experience so far. I enjoy the garage parking and how efficient maintenance is fixing items. I believe the new management has been a good change to the building and you can tell that they are trying to improve the place. I believe more events will draw people to meet each other instead of having people stay in their rooms all the time. We have a wide range of people living in the building from students to full-time workers. Overall, I believe the staff is extremely helpful. A few times, there has been issues with mailing and not receiving letters but I am unsure if that is a building issue. - Victoria W.

×