Mackenzie C. - "The Gates are an amazing complex! I love the home feel of the apartments. The townhomes are nice and in new condition. The large rooms have plenty of storage space in the closet and bathroom. Having your own closet is SO convenient. There are only two small reasons I would give the Gates less than a five star rating. One, the location, which is about a 15-20 minute walk depending on how late you are for class or how cold it is outside. Secondly, the cupboard space in the kitchen is rough. I never feel like I have enough space in there. Overall, I would recommend the Gates for anyone!
×

Check Availability

The Gates are an amazing complex! I love the home feel of the apartments. The townhomes are nice and in new condition. The large rooms have plenty of storage space in the closet and bathroom. Having your own closet is SO convenient. There are only two small reasons I would give the Gates less than a five star rating. One, the location, which is about a 15-20 minute walk depending on how late you are for class or how cold it is outside. Secondly, the cupboard space in the kitchen is rough. I never feel like I have enough space in there. Overall, I would recommend the Gates for anyone! - Mackenzie C.

×