Besides the increasing rent costs (which happen everywhere), I am pretty happy here at Green Meadow and have had a good relationship with Ms. Jewel through our three years here.

Love the people who work in the office!! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help. And the hours are great to come by anytime. Pool is small but it's great to have somewhere to take the kids!!

Having been a resident here for almost 2 months I am reasonably happy. With several plumbing issues soon after moving in it has not been fun. The staff work well together though to try and get things done in a timely manner and seem to care about their tenants.

The staff is very nice. However, smoking is allowed in these apartments, and the smell is really bothersome. Even if you don’t smoke your apartment will still smell.

Very amazing place to live. Been here over 2 years. Love it!! The staff if awesome and help any way they can. They community is nice. And the price is lowest in Murfreesboro...

Wonderful place to finally call home. Still a nice place. Nice. Nice. Nice. Friendly. Friendly. Homey. Quaint. Nice. Nice. Nice. Friendly.

I've been living here for about 6 months and have not had any issues. Maintenance is always on time and the management staff is amazing!!!! Will re-sign lease when it comes time.

My neighbors are not friendly at all they don't talk to you they don't even speak. So I will be moving soon because this place is not for me

It's a really Great Neighborhood ..Maintenance wastes no time when needed..always does a good job..Glad to be a member of this community..thanks

Currently living here. Very convenient shopping, restuarant, Churches, and schools not to mention highway to commute a few blocks away, friendly and safe community. Manager, staff, maintenance staff 5 stars.

It's a quiet a clean place. and the office staff is very sweet. I am very happy I joined the community. makes me feel right at home. Thanks Green Meadows

I love it here. I’ve been living here for 2 years now and don’t plan on moving until I get me a house. It’s reasonable for me since I have a child and out of school.

I have not had no problems, I mind my business and no one bothers me or my child and I don't bother no one as well.. Just a nice place to be..

So far so good. I have not complaint. Being that I’ve only lived here a few weeks I haven’t really had a chance to get out & about. But, like I stated before, so far so good. My neighbors were welcoming and very friendly. I think everyone in my unit has introduced themselves to me.

My experience here has been great my first year! The staff here have been wonderful to me and my family. Always around to help with any thing I may need!

The only problem I have is the centipedes I keep seeing. So far, they’re only in the bathroom and I seen some outside the door. Every time pest control is supposed to come they never show up. Keep asking the maintenance man and they still haven’t came.

I enjoy living here it's very quite almost too quiet. Nobody bothers you. They keep the grass cut because I live on the back That's very important to me.

Very satisfied with the office. Everyone was friendly and gave alot of ...information about the area..schools..gyms...grocery stores..shopping areas

My experience has been okay. I think that maintenance could be better. its takes days for someone to fix something simple ware and tear to the apartment. If its an maintenance emergency no one answers or calls back until late the next day. Mrs. Jewel is wonderful she has always done as much as she can to make sure we have everything we need. I think she needs better employees, and it would make her job a little bit easier.

Excellent place to live! Nice and quiet little complex. Crime is relatively low. Good place to live if you’re new to the area. Pretty much right in the middle of Murfreesboro.

I love this place the office staff is great and they even take the time to send a card every once and a while like Christmas card a birthday card just very thoughtful and I Thank You

Really nice and quite. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Move in date was on point when I needed it. Maintenance promptly answers calls and requests.

I have lived in Green Meadows for over a year now!! I have had the best experiences especially with the office personal.. Mrs Jewel is the sweetest person I know and she is always willing to help in any way she can!!

Great place to live. Very peaceful and quiet residence. The staff is amazing and friendly. I would recommend Green Meadow Apartments to anyone that’s looking for a affordable place to live.

I have lived here for 7 years and I haven't had any major problems with my neighbors, or any of the staff. I had 1 big leak underground and it was taken care of. Property is looking better. Staff is friendly, fair, & helpful. Maintenance could use some more knowledgeable help. Overall, it is a nice, safe place for my children and I.