Lauren T. - "Lived here 4 years. Nice place has started to diminish in good citomer service, enforcing lease agreement rules, they staff always needs to asl their manager before being able to answer a question. My water bill continues to rise mysteriously and my neighnors are louder than they ever have been in the 4 years ice lived here. If the staff would work on netter communication, not seem so irritated by questions from tenants, enforce rules of a leaseling agreement more, have maintenance available on weekends for those with funky work schedules and enforce actual quiet hours I would be able to rate this place higher than average. But for now it will stay average because the interior is updated, nice big balconines and i havent had any major issues with staff like loosing my payment or taking forever for a mainanance request to be filled.
×

Check Availability

Lived here 4 years. Nice place has started to diminish in good citomer service, enforcing lease agreement rules, they staff always needs to asl their manager before being able to answer a question. My water bill continues to rise mysteriously and my neighnors are louder than they ever have been in the 4 years ice lived here. If the staff would work on netter communication, not seem so irritated by questions from tenants, enforce rules of a leaseling agreement more, have maintenance available on weekends for those with funky work schedules and enforce actual quiet hours I would be able to rate this place higher than average. But for now it will stay average because the interior is updated, nice big balconines and i havent had any major issues with staff like loosing my payment or taking forever for a mainanance request to be filled. - Lauren T.

×