Morgan P. - "Love our friendly maintenance staff, amenities are always super clean, and overall I'm super proud to live in this complex and show it off to my guests. Only things I find disappointing are the lack of community events (c'mon there are so many people here and they're so friendly--it'd be easy to plan a football tailgate/watch party or "donuts and cocoa in the office" to get people to meet!), the lack of communication from office staff (I don't think I've ever gotten an email response, I always have to go into the office....but somehow the office can always find a way to tell me--email or door flyer--about a fine or new rule) and the tiny, tiny, TINY parking spaces. Lot just got restriped and you couldn't change those? Despite all that, I still love RR and wish I could afford to live here forever!
×

Check Availability

Love our friendly maintenance staff, amenities are always super clean, and overall I'm super proud to live in this complex and show it off to my guests. Only things I find disappointing are the lack of community events (c'mon there are so many people here and they're so friendly--it'd be easy to plan a football tailgate/watch party or "donuts and cocoa in the office" to get people to meet!), the lack of communication from office staff (I don't think I've ever gotten an email response, I always have to go into the office....but somehow the office can always find a way to tell me--email or door flyer--about a fine or new rule) and the tiny, tiny, TINY parking spaces. Lot just got restriped and you couldn't change those? Despite all that, I still love RR and wish I could afford to live here forever! - Morgan P.

×