Karlyn B. - "I really enjoy living here. The staff is very nice and has always been very helpful to me. I like that they have community events to keep us engaged. The property is pretty well maintained too. My two areas of opportunity would be finding a solution to the shuttle problems the property has been having and updating/maintaining the fitness equipment. The shuttle being unreliable is a huge financial and physical barrier. Some folks may not have the money or the ability to find rides from other people or take Uber or Lyft's. It also would be nice if we have new gym equipment to go with the new gym.
×

Check Availability

I really enjoy living here. The staff is very nice and has always been very helpful to me. I like that they have community events to keep us engaged. The property is pretty well maintained too. My two areas of opportunity would be finding a solution to the shuttle problems the property has been having and updating/maintaining the fitness equipment. The shuttle being unreliable is a huge financial and physical barrier. Some folks may not have the money or the ability to find rides from other people or take Uber or Lyft's. It also would be nice if we have new gym equipment to go with the new gym. - Karlyn B.

×