Stephanie M. - "I will be a resident next school year. The apartment and entire complex seem very nice and the location is the best part. So close to campus! However, I've had many issues trying to get a hold of the office and communication is sometimes poor. We thought we had completed everything needed to secure the apartment until we had gotten an email saying we were in jeopardy of losing it. They never told us what we had to complete next in order to guarantee a spot until it was almost too late.
×

Check Availability

I will be a resident next school year. The apartment and entire complex seem very nice and the location is the best part. So close to campus! However, I've had many issues trying to get a hold of the office and communication is sometimes poor. We thought we had completed everything needed to secure the apartment until we had gotten an email saying we were in jeopardy of losing it. They never told us what we had to complete next in order to guarantee a spot until it was almost too late. - Stephanie M.

×