Taylor R. - "Living at the Ranch is so much better than the last apartment I was at! The people in the office are all so friendly and willing to help! They helped me track down a package that got lost in the mail and worked with me when I needed to sign a short-term lease. The drive to campus is a bit longer than I would ideally like, but it is way worth it considering how much I save on rent compared to my last apartment. My only issue has been with utility overages, which is not completely the fault of the Ranch, it's mostly LP&L.
×

Check Availability

Living at the Ranch is so much better than the last apartment I was at! The people in the office are all so friendly and willing to help! They helped me track down a package that got lost in the mail and worked with me when I needed to sign a short-term lease. The drive to campus is a bit longer than I would ideally like, but it is way worth it considering how much I save on rent compared to my last apartment. My only issue has been with utility overages, which is not completely the fault of the Ranch, it's mostly LP&L. - Taylor R.

×