Kylee O. - "I absolutely love living at the view. The apartment has the perfect amount of space and furnishings. Other factors that make the view a great place to live include allowing pets & the clubhouse. I love the clubhouse it offers a 24/7 gym and library (with free printing). As well as, a bistro (free coffee) & tanning at select hours. There are multiple fun events throughout the year too! The only complaint I have is being able to hear the people above me often but other than that it could not be more perfect!
×

Check Availability

I absolutely love living at the view. The apartment has the perfect amount of space and furnishings. Other factors that make the view a great place to live include allowing pets & the clubhouse. I love the clubhouse it offers a 24/7 gym and library (with free printing). As well as, a bistro (free coffee) & tanning at select hours. There are multiple fun events throughout the year too! The only complaint I have is being able to hear the people above me often but other than that it could not be more perfect! - Kylee O.

×