Kaitlin B. - "I really enjoy my time at the View, to bad I have to study and go to class!!! I love having my own bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet and when I learn to cook the kitchen will come in good uses! I wish I could get to some of the social activities, but every time I go all the food is GONE! I wish the View would have a small store to purchase things like milk, bread, cereal, tampons etc.!!! It get cold at State College and I hate having to go to the store. Wish my bed wasn't so soft and it moves to easily. That's all for today.! Have a good one!
×

Check Availability

I really enjoy my time at the View, to bad I have to study and go to class!!! I love having my own bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet and when I learn to cook the kitchen will come in good uses! I wish I could get to some of the social activities, but every time I go all the food is GONE! I wish the View would have a small store to purchase things like milk, bread, cereal, tampons etc.!!! It get cold at State College and I hate having to go to the store. Wish my bed wasn't so soft and it moves to easily. That's all for today.! Have a good one! - Kaitlin B.

×