I just moved in and everything has been great! Only thing is there is some loud noises above me, not sure why? And have found a couple of bugs but that may be because the apartment was unused for a while, hopefully should get better soon!

I love living at Windover. The pool is awesome all summer...Salt water!! All the random little fun activities like caramel apple bar and ice cream sundaes are such a nice treat. All of the staff is so nice anytime i speak with them or see them on a walk with my dogs. The apartments are so roomy and nice to come home to. I want to stay here forever!

I really enjoy living here. My 2bed/2bath has an open floorplan with a wall of windows/French doors to the patio, a huge kitchen peninsula, and lots of storage (including 3 closets in the master bedroom!). It was updated just before I moved in, so I have new kitchen appliances, bathroom vanities, light fixtures, and flooring. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and I've never had a problem with any of the other residents. There's a pet deposit, but no monthly fee like some other places charge. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly. The location is convenient to West Town Mall and downtown, and Turkey Creek isn't too far.

Jordan, in the leasing office, is a pleasure to work with. She is super friendly and goes above and beyond to help! Renovated apartments are cute!

So far I have no complaints. Fellow residents are pleasant and the management staff has always been helpful! The amenities are also very nice including the gym.

Overall, a good experience. The grounds are well-maintained as well as the units. Anytime I had a maintenance request, it was dealt with promptly. The pool was a bonus as it was open year-round to take advantage of those warmer spring days or those hot autumn ones post Labor Day.

Amazing location and I also love the windows. Very quite and peaceful, walking distance to some great establishments. Very accommodating staff !

The staff has been great and extremely helpful! The grounds are kept very clean. All the other residents have been very friendly as well. Great fitness center!

Love it! Super friendly people! Pet friendly, amazing service and wonderful residents! I look forward to all the amenities and activities in the community!

My absolutely favorite apartment I’ve ever lived in. Management is amazing. Maintenance is very timely with your requests. Other residents have all been so kind. I couldn’t recommend this place more.

I have lived here for about 6 years now. The grounds are nice and we'll kept, and the staff is very involved with residents here. It's a very quiet campus most of the time and work orders are completed in a timely manner.

Mostly quiet community. Knowledgeable staff always willing to help with any issues. Maintenance staff corrects problems promptly and efficiently.

Moving to a new apartment has been great. I love the renovations and am really enjoying a fresh start. Doug and the maintenance team are outstanding as always.

I enjoy living here. The apartments are nicely updated and the community is very quite. Very pet friendly, but the only downside is it seems many residents do not pick up after their pets.

I absolutely love living here. I’ve been here for 5 months now and couldn’t be more happier. I never here anyone else and everything is so close and convenient!

Clean, updated, very pet friendly and quick maintenance. Gym is terrible, that about the only bad thing. Tennis courts and dog pen are both really nice.

I have never loved living anywhere as much as I do here. From the extremely spacious layouts , to the affordable pricing, to the friendly neighbors and amazing staff, Windover Apartments are perfect!!! Thank you staff!!!

After only living here for 6 months, my roommates and I are extremely pleased with the Windover apartment complex. I specifically love the mini gym thats open 24/7, the quick maintenance responds/fixtures, and the quiet and calm neighborhood. Our heat did not work the first time we turned it one, the hot water also wasn't working at one point, we needed blinds put up in our living room area, and the garbage disposal fixed. Every time we requested a maintenance check, they were here within the next day or 2 to fix whatever it was! The only reason for the 4 1/2 starts is due to the roach issue we have had after moving in. The facility has done a great job coming and spraying our complex, and I know sometimes these creatures are unavoidable, but we have seen 10+ along with other little bugs, and I wish this could be completely fixed. Last, I wish the apartment complex had both recycling and trash removal, instead of just one big waste bin. I love our 3 bedroom town house and would recommend this complex to anyone!

Living at Windover these past months has, so far, been excellent in a manner unparalleled in comparison to any other apartment I’ve experienced. The location, services, and residence itself lend themselves to a perfectly comfortable living experience, and I hope to be hear for years to come.

Genuinely kind staff, nice amenities, quiet and polite neighbors, beautiful greenery, and tons of natural light! I couldn’t ask for a better apartment!

My experience at Windover the past 5 months has been great. Chris has always helped when I need it. My neighbors are super friendly as well.

We love it here! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Amenities are great and apartment is very spacious. Very quiet. Maintenance is very prompt and efficient

My experience at windover has been nothing short of sensational. The maintenance staff has been superb . The office personnel are always friendly and helpful. I would/do refer friends and family to join our community.

People in the office are nice and friendly. I enjoy living here. Had some issues with smoke smell in my room/ bathroom though. Overall good place to live.

Love the community and staff. The convenience of the dog park is wonderful. The layout of my unit is great. Unfortunately, it smells HORRIBLE of stale cigarette smoke!!!