1 Scott's Addition

4.3

4.3

The location is great. I have enjoyed my time here. I am very much looking forward to fully using all of the amenities as restrictions are lifted.
So far I've really enjoyed living here. Richmond and scotts addition are full of things to do! Parking is pretty good even without the parking spots, and the community seems nice. The internet however is pretty bad, and I'm debating on upgrading it. Other than that, everything has been great.
Nice community with a friendly staff. Love the area variety for food, beverages, and walkability! As Covid restrictions lessen, the atmosphere will become even better. Looking forward to all that SA has to offer!
Things have been pretty good. Have had some issues with apartment that it seems staff don’t want to take ownership for, but other than that..love the location
Great place to live , have had some maintenance issues , but the maintenance guy and manager have been great. I recommend to everybody , great price too!
It’s been lovely living here! Good neighbours and a lovely living space :-) can walk to almost anything we need and it doesn’t cost a million dollars
Love the location of where the apartment is located! Their is also a pool and gym in the building! Everyone is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem!
The maintenance and front office crew are AMAZING! I’ve never had anything take longer than 24 hours at most to be fixed or addressed. The apartment and location are great. The only downside is everything is concrete and there’s no noise absorption- especially if you’re by the pool table or have noisy neighbors in the apartment next to yours.
I have lived here for 6 months and love everything except my plumbing / drainage. My washing machine, shower, and sinks all drain very slowly. I’ve had maintenance come on several occasions to unclog the drains (and the maintenance guy is great!) but it must be more than just hair clogging the drains, because it’s a persistent issue. Otherwise, I love it here!
Great neighborhood. Wish appliances were more modern and a bit bigger. Timely maintenance resolutions. Amenities are pretty good — if you could use them. COVID put a big damper on that aspect of this community.