1 Scott's Addition

4.3

4.3

Peter
Amenities are good when they are open. Maintenance staff is great but office staff is a little less friendly. Great location and residents all seem nice.
Travis
Love it here. Great price and great location. The neighbors are the best. I could not ask for a better place. Building manager is great to work with. The building maintenance guy is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Everything is perfect.
Nicholas
I was disappointed with the pre-move communication, but I have to give Krista credit for accommodating afterwards. So far, I’ve enjoyed the location & overall I’m happy with the space.
Micheal
Just moved in and the place is great. We are having trouble with the main entrance. My fob does not open the door and the call feature for visitors does not work. It may not have been activated yet
Verified Resident
Management communication could still be improved, and I would appreciate a heads up before maintenance/exterminators drop in. Great location though and reasonable pricing compared to similar places.
Lindsay
We love living here! The price is perfect, I feel like I’m not overpaying at all but it’s also a very nice spot and apartment overall. Haven’t needed to contact maintenance except once, and they came very promptly!
Eric
Living here is great. It’s quiet. Everyone is respectful. Management is great on keeping us updated. Maintenance is also great with there speedy response time.
Abigail
The amenities are great when they are available as they were not open for a long period of time. The maintenance staff is friendly and quick to get any job done!
Cristina
Great place to live. It’s really quiet and everyone is polite. Whenever there is an apartment issue maintenance gets straight to it. I have no cons about this place.
Ryan
We're really enjoying living at 1SA so far. The location is great, the rent is perfect for us (especially including all utilities), and the apartment itself is exactly as we expected. Highlights so far have been the pool space, secure mail room, free coffee machine, quick maintenance responses, and an event management held at River City Roll with free bowling and food. Would love to have more community events like that in the future. Only minor issues so far have been with the payment portal and initial lease signing process, both buttoned-up now.