1 Scott's Addition

Perfect experience. Love the people and building. Neighborhood is full of great places to eat and drink. Easy to get around. Pool is safe and clean.
Nice living here , never any problems , maintenance is great , noise is quiet , cable & WiFi is a plus! No regrets about moving in. Really Happy
Living at 1 Scott’s addition has been great thus far! The staff is extremely friendly and responsive, which makes it easy to reach out and ask questions as I need to. The amenities are great, but I do wish the gym was a smidge bigger. Also, all the dogs are awesome!!
Very accommodating and quick to fix any issues or problems. I’ve only lived here a month, but so far they’ve been great and very helpful. As someone moving here who is not familiar with the area it’s been great.
Great amenities, very clean, maintenance is always prompt, and the office staff is always so nice and willing to get your problem fixed. I have no complaints and I plan on renewing.
Location is amazing and there are so many things to do around here. I love that power, water, cable, and internet are included on the rent.
This apartment caught our eyes because of the community around us. Even though this pandemic, the area has come together and made this area some what back to normal. The apartment has great natural light in the common area. But is lacking natural light in the bedroom. The amenities are a little loud and the water pressure is different for each head. But all in all we are looking forward to the year and see things only going up.
Moving in was seamless. Everyone seems to be friendly even during a global pandemic....I love how many dogs there are in the building as well.
The walls are a little thin, but luckily I have considerate neighbors. I've been living at 1 Scott's Addition for almost 2 months now (been in quarantine the whole time) and I essentially have no complaints. i like that they participate in Community Rewards programs and make efforts to create a sense of community (including care packages to all the residents when quarantine went into effect.) I look forward to being able to use the amenities and to taking advantage of everything 1SA has to offer.
Love one Scott’s addition. Management is very kind and helpful. It’s a plus with all utilities included, also WiFi and cable. Very happy. No regrets.