I have loved my time living in 1 Scott's Addition! Can't beat the location, the apartment is the perfect size and it just feels like home. I hope to spend many more months here

Perfect location, great amenities, and prompt responses from management team when needed. This is a great community for young professionals!

Nice amenities and location, but I did have mold in my apartment (probably because of the bad insulation and no AC/Heat in the bedroom) but maintenance took care of it quickly

We have seriously loved living here (almost 3 years). The pool is great, the people are welcoming, if there is an issue I can get in touch with maintenance and they take care of it right away. Thanks for being such an awesome place to live!!

The location of this apartment is extremely ideal, particularly for someone who does not own a dog (full-time anyway). I wish there would be/would have been more community events that would have helped me meet my neighbors - I've lived here for over a year and still don't even know whose next to me! The complex is awesome, there are tons of amenities I feel fortunate to have and my apartment is spectacular and has been a great experience for my first Richmond home!

Great location and maintenance helps the next day. I love how there is a package room whichever makes getting packages more convenient. Who can forget the rooftop pool. It is my favorite amenity

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

I absolutely love it here. My apartment is in the perfect place. We have a pool and a gym. The staff is great. My apartment is affordable. What more do you need?

consider other places. Team doesn't listen and do not take action. overcharged. regular letters on doors with threats about this or that or law, that DOESN'T apply to you because you follow the rules and law, YET those that don't have no repercussions. VERY frustrating.

I've lived here about 3 years, common areas are kept clean. Staff is very friendly, maintenance issues are resolved quickly, and i've never felt unsafe. I'd recommend the complex depending on new rents. Area is in high demand and parking can be a pain if you don't have an assigned spot, but i'm happy living here.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

It's been such a great experience! Everyone was so helpful. The location is prime. And the trash fairies were the best! Loved living here. Going to miss our apartment.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

Love living in the building. My place is large enough for my dogs. Friendly neighbors. Management is always helpful and is prompt to respond.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

I really have enjoyed getting to meet so many neighbors and dogs! It has been fun, but I've also had a few maintenance issues like a clogged sink, a leaking ceiling and a weird shower issue. So far maintenance has been very timely and helpful though.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

I've had no complaints thus far, but there were a few problems with the A/C when I first moved in that were a bit upsetting. The air vent was ajar, the A/C froze over, then it got clogged b/c of the vent initially being ajar. Other than that, the neighborhood is great, the room is cozy and convenient with the garage, and the staff has been nice and helpful.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

Great. Just moved in this week and very happy with the location, people and value. Nicely done apartments and garage parking is key. Very responsive management so far.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

It was rocky at first. But krista has been so helpful in the end. She was flexible with all the short notices. Loved the free coffee!!!! Great neighborhood

Great amenities and location. Updated appliances, but walls are thin and there is no heat/AC in the bedroom. The apartment also wasn't cleaned before I moved in, I had to pay a maid service to come in and clean it shortly after I moved in.

Great location, good amenities. A bit steep on rent price, especially when it increased at my renewal without any notification to me. Maintenance has always been extremely quick to fix any issues, but staff overall has been very hit or miss in terms of customer service.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

Love living here so far! Moving in was a pleasant experience because of the front office and maintenance staff. I feel very comfortable living here.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

Staff here has been very friendly and helpful recently. The package room was a nice addition over the past few years. The only issue at times can be the trash and people not picking up after their dogs.

This place is amazing. We love the convenience of having an indoor garage( no shoveling snow) the gym is Awesome. We love our neighbors. And the rooftop view isn’t bad at all.

It’s been fine. I can’t complain. I plan to live here for a while longer. I know a few people in the neighborhood so that’s dope. They’re pretty chill.

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

I’ve had a very good experience with them from the start. Any time I have an issue in my apartment. They did it with in 24 hour I am very pleased with them

Great location, awesome amenities, but the walls are a bit thin and there’s no heat/ac in the bedroom. Also the apartment wasn’t cleaned between the previous resident and my move in, I had to hire a cleaning service to come in and clean the apartment

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

Good location, great perks like a gym, having other people take your trash for you, electricity water and gas paid for, free internet and cable, kept clean

Reply from 1 Scott's Addition

I have loved living in 1 Scott's Addition so far. The amenities are great and the all-inclusive utilities with cable and internet is amazing. The location is almost unbeatable, you're within walking distance of so many breweries, restaurants, bars, cafes, ice cream, to the movie theater. There's so much to do if you live in this area. The place is kept very clean, and maintained very well. My only complaints are that my apartment has one window to the outside, and there a concrete wall within 1-2 feet of it so essentially I get no natural light in my apartment, now the silver lining to this is that it makes my bedroom great for sleeping. Also, my neighbor is really rude in terms of the times he decides to play very loud music. He will use his Bluetooth speakers that every apartment has and play very loud music at 6:00 am in the morning. Yes that's right, 6:00 am, where its so loud its shaking the walls. Or other times he'll do this at 11:00 pm - 1:00 am when I'm trying to sleep. Other than that, I love living here.