1 Scott's Addition

Our experience here has been overall positive but with a couple hiccups. Maintenance staff has been very helpful (specifically Danny). We wish the amenities were open during times we were actually around to use them though.
Nice living here. It’s quiet and management is great. They’re quick with maintenance which makes it more trusting. Really great place to live.
Amazon! I love everything about here it’s so nice and comfortable. I like that it is very quiet. Nice place too! I really like. I recommend to anybody
Recently moved! Great community and amenities. Location is extremely convenient. Quick, easy turn around times with maintenance and friendly customer service.
Perfect experience. Love the people and building. Neighborhood is full of great places to eat and drink. Easy to get around. Pool is safe and clean.
Nice living here , never any problems , maintenance is great , noise is quiet , cable & WiFi is a plus! No regrets about moving in. Really Happy
Living at 1 Scott’s addition has been great thus far! The staff is extremely friendly and responsive, which makes it easy to reach out and ask questions as I need to. The amenities are great, but I do wish the gym was a smidge bigger. Also, all the dogs are awesome!!
Very accommodating and quick to fix any issues or problems. I’ve only lived here a month, but so far they’ve been great and very helpful. As someone moving here who is not familiar with the area it’s been great.
Great amenities, very clean, maintenance is always prompt, and the office staff is always so nice and willing to get your problem fixed. I have no complaints and I plan on renewing.
Location is amazing and there are so many things to do around here. I love that power, water, cable, and internet are included on the rent.