1 Scott's Addition

4.2

4.2

Great amenities, very clean, maintenance is always prompt, and the office staff is always so nice and willing to get your problem fixed. I have no complaints and I plan on renewing.
Location is amazing and there are so many things to do around here. I love that power, water, cable, and internet are included on the rent.
This apartment caught our eyes because of the community around us. Even though this pandemic, the area has come together and made this area some what back to normal. The apartment has great natural light in the common area. But is lacking natural light in the bedroom. The amenities are a little loud and the water pressure is different for each head. But all in all we are looking forward to the year and see things only going up.
Moving in was seamless. Everyone seems to be friendly even during a global pandemic....I love how many dogs there are in the building as well.
The walls are a little thin, but luckily I have considerate neighbors. I've been living at 1 Scott's Addition for almost 2 months now (been in quarantine the whole time) and I essentially have no complaints. i like that they participate in Community Rewards programs and make efforts to create a sense of community (including care packages to all the residents when quarantine went into effect.) I look forward to being able to use the amenities and to taking advantage of everything 1SA has to offer.
Love one Scott’s addition. Management is very kind and helpful. It’s a plus with all utilities included, also WiFi and cable. Very happy. No regrets.
Great place to live. Very comfortable and quiet. Love that all utilities is included, also WiFi and cable. Very convenient. Very happy overall.
1SA has been a fantastic place to live thus far. Have enjoyed the amenities and the good company. There is always fun stuff going on in this area and it’s filled with cute doggos.
Busy neighborhood but overall a nice and quiet community a little noisy here and there but bareable. Apartments are nice and upgraded equipment. Office staff are friendly.
Too expensive, and apartment was not cleaned before I moved in, there was still kitty litter in the bathroom and nails in the walls. The leasing office told me they could not do anything about it. Good location though and nice amenities in the building.