1 Scott's Addition

4.3

4.3

Love the location of where the apartment is located! Their is also a pool and gym in the building! Everyone is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem!
The maintenance and front office crew are AMAZING! I’ve never had anything take longer than 24 hours at most to be fixed or addressed. The apartment and location are great. The only downside is everything is concrete and there’s no noise absorption- especially if you’re by the pool table or have noisy neighbors in the apartment next to yours.
I have lived here for 6 months and love everything except my plumbing / drainage. My washing machine, shower, and sinks all drain very slowly. I’ve had maintenance come on several occasions to unclog the drains (and the maintenance guy is great!) but it must be more than just hair clogging the drains, because it’s a persistent issue. Otherwise, I love it here!
Great neighborhood. Wish appliances were more modern and a bit bigger. Timely maintenance resolutions. Amenities are pretty good — if you could use them. COVID put a big damper on that aspect of this community.
It’s amazing here! The location is everything and it’s quiet. Love the modern feeling of the apartment. All utilizes being included was the cherry on top here, as well as the parking garage right outside my door!
Amazing experience all around. The people are great. Building is clean. Staff is awesome. Even during a wild year like this the building has kept its composure and fought through. Very happy to reside here.
Location is great but apartments are small for the price. There was no reduced rent while the gym and pool were shut down for months on end during covid.
Our experience here has been overall positive but with a couple hiccups. Maintenance staff has been very helpful (specifically Danny). We wish the amenities were open during times we were actually around to use them though.
Nice living here. It’s quiet and management is great. They’re quick with maintenance which makes it more trusting. Really great place to live.
Amazon! I love everything about here it’s so nice and comfortable. I like that it is very quiet. Nice place too! I really like. I recommend to anybody