1010 Dilworth

4.6

4.6

Alec
The location and quality of the apartments are excellent. The walkability of 1010 Dilworth is great for anyone that enjoys walking or scootering to eat/drink in the area.
Mikaela
It was very nice of them to work with us on our move in day. My only thing I wish they would work on is the elevator is often dirty. The freight elevator and freight entrance is often overflowing with trash and old furniture.
Elizabeth
Lovely place, very friendly staff, great location. Moved in recently, and I love it so far. I'm glad there are community events, and I wish there were more.
Glenn
Really nice and patient people- I was frazzled but they helped keep me calm -easy experience with freight elevator and loading dock- staff was great
Morgan
Quite loud with the road noise and the ambulances, but really amazing apartment and my favorite by far. It feels very upscale and the staff is really sweet and helpful.
Julia
Great experience living at 1010 Dilworth. Friendly staff, great location, and great amenities. Highly recommend this apartment complex in Charlotte.
Alicia
It would be 5 stars if other residents wore their masks in common spaces like they're supposed to. Otherwise, I love the community and how quiet the building is.
Lauryn
My fiancé and I love 1010 Dilworth! We have been living here for about 5 months and have loved every minute of it! The community is very friendly, the area is quiet, and we love all of the dogs!
Sangeetha
Love living here, only reason I’m moving is because I bought a house! The staff is always friendly and attentive. I’m kind of sad to be leaving.
Joseph
Overall, I really enjoy it here. Great amenities and staff is very kind. Sometimes slow to fix some of the community items such as broken key fob readers, gates, and stuff like that but overall not been an issue. I like it here!