I love living here, we have some fun events every month, tha staff is amazing they are always happy to help. It’s dog friendly building our puppy loves it.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Amenities are great, location and neighborhood is perfect, and staff has been very helpful and inviting. Can’t say that I have any complaints so far!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The office staff has been wonderful. Really enjoyed living there - moved out this weekend - the only issue was I reserved the rolling cart and when I went down to get it, they had given it to someone else.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

So far the place has been wonderful. I have an issue with my AC and they brought in a supplemental unit to keep it cool until the AC is fixed. The finishes in the apartment are beautiful and not to mention the amenities. The pool area makes you feel like you're at a resort and the gym is just the right size. The community lounge area is always clean and stocked with coffee/tea its kind of like living in a hotel. It is nice to come home from a long tough shift and feel relaxed and taken care of.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Living here has been great so far. Coffee machine in the clubhouse area has definitely been my best friend in the mornings. Staff is always willing to help and are very quick to respond.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Staff is nice and location is great. Love the community activities and amenities. Building is pretty quiet. Maintenance requests could be completed faster.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I have just moved in but so far the staf has been very accommodating and helpful. Could not ask for a better experience thus far. The only thing i would change is my physical unit being so close to the road/ hospital due to noise

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

We love it here! The pool is great, the staff is super friendly an so helpful! It’s also very close to uptown and there is a lot to do. We also love the activities ya put on.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This is a very nice community with office staff that is attentive to your needs. They host awesome get togethers with food, activities, and beer! 10 out of 10 would recommend 1010 Dilworth! (:

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Apartment itself is very nice. I love the stainless steel appliances and countertops. The staff has been wonderful. Also I put in a service request and maintenance was at my door the next business day.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

1010 dilworth is awesome! Super great location. It’s so clean, and the staff is awesome and really helpful with anything you need. I’ve loved my experience so far.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Truly a great place to live! The apartment itself is perfect, it has everything we need. We enjoy the gym, outdoor area, and the dog park. The location is so convenient, minutes from downtown or from great dinner spots. Above all, the management team is top class, couldn’t imagine a better place to live.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The amenities and community feel are second to none. I've been here a couple days now and I already feel at home. The weekly resident events they host really help someone moving from out of state meet more people. So far so good!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

1010 Dilworth has been amazing so far! Love the proximity to work, shopping, and the greenway. Only complaint is I hear my neighbors moving around constantly!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Such a great location with amenities, and updated finishes. The staff is great and very responsive. The noise level is high if your apartment faces road.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I moved in recently and have loved it! The management and maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. The gym and pool are clean and hardly ever too crowded. I’ve enjoyed everything about the building so far!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Great! I haven’t moved in yet but the tour was amazing. I love the location of the property and the amenities as well as the apartment itself!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Wonderful so far! The staff is very helpful and pleasant. I also love the brightness of our apartment and the cleanliness of everything. Very spacious as well.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Have not moved into the community yet, but so far so good. We have toured and been on site several times and the staff and community seems great.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

we are absolutely in love with our apartment and the location of the complex. Very convenient, love all the amenities and the closeness of everything

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

It was a great stay! The staff was always helpful and became really good friends with some of them. I would recommend staying here if you’re looking for a place of connivence and price.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Darla was very helpful when deciding to move into 1010. She is extremely personable and made our decision very easy. 1010 is so nice & in a great location. I love the floorplan & how big the closets are. I'm very excited to make 1010 Dilworth my new home!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This apartment building is great! It's kept very clean and the amenities are great. They host good monthly events that are well attended. Love that the pool is saltwater

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Very clean hallways/grounds. Friendly/helpful staff. Studio apartment is very spacious and nice. Amenities are very nice and always available.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

My experience here has been excellent. The building management staff are first rate and I enjoy living here mostly because of them. A few tweaks here and there like a tune up on some building equipment (the air dryer in the pet spa, the gas grill needs a makeover) would really be of great help though.