1010 Dilworth

4.6

4.6

Meredith
Nice building and nice amenities. Maintenance requests are resolved quickly. The community events that the building puts on are very nice. Wish things like the fire alarms randomly going off were addressed better and with more transparency.

Carson
it has been super great living here!! There’s always super fun events to attend, the building is in a good location, and I absolutely love the pool!!

Chad
Great place to live! I love the amenities and the staff is super helpful. I haven’t heard my neighbors once in the 7 months i’ve been here so the walls must be thick. Apartments are very nice and i’m super close to work. only downsides are the random fire alarms and the gates not always working but those rarely happen.

John
2 months ago
The apartment has been pretty good. Until the fire alarm problem and the gate get fixed for good I will continue to have problems. The maintenance staff has been fantastic .

Russell
2 months ago
Just fix the fire alarm please. Also, is the fireplace in the club room operational? If so how do we gain access? I’m also unclear on the trash pick up policy. Can you please send out an update on days/times?

Victoria
3 months ago
I like living in 1010 Dilworth, I do think that they could have better amenities and a larger workout space, a better layout for the pool, and less issues with the exit gates.

Haddon
3 months ago
I was told when I looked at the building that the units they were showing me were very similar to the unit I’d be moving into. That was completely false. They were not similar at all. The condition of my unit, for only a 6 year old building, is awful. The number of significant issues I’ve had (4) since moving in 5 days ago has completely zapped my confidence in living here. I really dislike this unit.

Ivan
3 months ago
Just came Charlotte and want to find any friends and connections to spend free time with fascinating people! Feel free to ask us to leave your pet for overexposure, but can't garanty you that it will want leave us :)

Gabriella
3 months ago
The location of the apartment is great, such a walkable neighborhood. The people are nice here and the building, common areas, gym are clean.

Nathiele
3 months ago
Noelani and Caroline Souder are the most loving people I've ever met; overall the others are fine, except for the ones that think we all should live in a Zoo (like they do) spreading the smell of their Monkey Poo W&&d coming from their apartments, and last but not least the Fire Alarm going off Bi-Weekly is unpleasant.