I’ve enjoyed living here so far! I haven’t had any issues. Staff is very friendly and if I have any questions they are very prompt to respond.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I enjoy living at 1010 Dilworth...the front office staff is attentive, caring and friendly. The maintenance staff always respond quickly to any concerns. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I'm new to the building and to Charlotte and have loved my experience living here so far! The building is in such a great location and has made me so happy with my decision to live here verses other apartment complexes. Although there can be noise from the nearby hospital, everything about the complex is great. The staff is always so nice when I go to pick up package, the amenities are so accessible, and the building/grounds are well kept!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Moving in at the end of the month. Touring 1010 Dilworth with Holly was wonderful. She was so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the gym and amenities

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

We recently moved out of 1010 and we can not say enough positive things about our experience there. The management and girls at the front desk are amazing and so accommodating. Always so pleasant to see and say hello to. They have really tried to make changes from when the building was Solis (and we dealt with management then... yikes) to now 1010 including beautiful pool furniture, updated dog park, and even upgraded the resident events. While we are excited to move into our new home, we will miss the people we have met and team at 1010.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I’ve loved living at 1010 Dilworth! The apartments are modern and spacious (I love my gourmet kitchen!), the amenities are amazing, and the staff is lovely.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This is a fantastic apartment with a vibrant community of friendly young professionals. I love the design and spaciousness of my apartment. I have found maintenance to be responsive and thro. The only negative is that the pricing fluctuates a little too much depending on when you start renting your apartment.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I love living here, we have some fun events every month, tha staff is amazing they are always happy to help. It’s dog friendly building our puppy loves it.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Amenities are great, location and neighborhood is perfect, and staff has been very helpful and inviting. Can’t say that I have any complaints so far!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The office staff has been wonderful. Really enjoyed living there - moved out this weekend - the only issue was I reserved the rolling cart and when I went down to get it, they had given it to someone else.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

So far the place has been wonderful. I have an issue with my AC and they brought in a supplemental unit to keep it cool until the AC is fixed. The finishes in the apartment are beautiful and not to mention the amenities. The pool area makes you feel like you're at a resort and the gym is just the right size. The community lounge area is always clean and stocked with coffee/tea its kind of like living in a hotel. It is nice to come home from a long tough shift and feel relaxed and taken care of.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Living here has been great so far. Coffee machine in the clubhouse area has definitely been my best friend in the mornings. Staff is always willing to help and are very quick to respond.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Staff is nice and location is great. Love the community activities and amenities. Building is pretty quiet. Maintenance requests could be completed faster.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I have just moved in but so far the staf has been very accommodating and helpful. Could not ask for a better experience thus far. The only thing i would change is my physical unit being so close to the road/ hospital due to noise

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

We love it here! The pool is great, the staff is super friendly an so helpful! It’s also very close to uptown and there is a lot to do. We also love the activities ya put on.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This is a very nice community with office staff that is attentive to your needs. They host awesome get togethers with food, activities, and beer! 10 out of 10 would recommend 1010 Dilworth! (:

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Apartment itself is very nice. I love the stainless steel appliances and countertops. The staff has been wonderful. Also I put in a service request and maintenance was at my door the next business day.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

1010 dilworth is awesome! Super great location. It’s so clean, and the staff is awesome and really helpful with anything you need. I’ve loved my experience so far.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Truly a great place to live! The apartment itself is perfect, it has everything we need. We enjoy the gym, outdoor area, and the dog park. The location is so convenient, minutes from downtown or from great dinner spots. Above all, the management team is top class, couldn’t imagine a better place to live.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The amenities and community feel are second to none. I've been here a couple days now and I already feel at home. The weekly resident events they host really help someone moving from out of state meet more people. So far so good!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

1010 Dilworth has been amazing so far! Love the proximity to work, shopping, and the greenway. Only complaint is I hear my neighbors moving around constantly!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Such a great location with amenities, and updated finishes. The staff is great and very responsive. The noise level is high if your apartment faces road.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I moved in recently and have loved it! The management and maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. The gym and pool are clean and hardly ever too crowded. I’ve enjoyed everything about the building so far!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Great! I haven’t moved in yet but the tour was amazing. I love the location of the property and the amenities as well as the apartment itself!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Wonderful so far! The staff is very helpful and pleasant. I also love the brightness of our apartment and the cleanliness of everything. Very spacious as well.