1010 Dilworth

4.6

4.6

Overall, I really enjoy it here. Great amenities and staff is very kind. Sometimes slow to fix some of the community items such as broken key fob readers, gates, and stuff like that but overall not been an issue. I like it here!
I liked this apartment very much! I have friends living here before. So I know very well this community. That was the reason we move in to here. Because we always like it.
I have lived here between 2-3 years now. I love the area and community. It is a great place to live, i just hate how things recently seem to be broken. Our hallway a/c has been broken for a couple months, the main door has been broken, and the gate for the cars is constantly broken.
I love it here. Everyone is so nice and inviting. The apartment is beautiful and clean and the community is safe. I’ll be recommending this apartment complex to everyone. Great price and great people.
I wish they would have told me that I needed to reserve a time to move in. No one gave me any details about move in and there was no communication before I got there.
I have loved living here so far! The location is close to my job and a lot of shopping and restaurants. The price for rent is much better than a lot of surrounding apartments.
Friendly staff love the home we have made here. My dog loves having other animals around and being able to make new friends. Love the amenities like the pool and gym.
1010 Dilworth is a great place to live if you are new to the Charlotte area! Dilworth is such a nice and clean area. Perfect location to do many things on the weekend. Amenities are amazing here and everyone is so friendly! Apartments are beautiful and clean on the inside as well!
We enjoy Dilworth and how close it is to several locations. We would love to continue seeing various resident events as well! The front staff is friendly too.
I have enjoyed living in this community so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is great. Apartment is spacious and reasonably priced compared to others.