I love how safe this apartment complex feels and how friendly all of the staff are! The gym is so great and I have been able to workout almost every day since i moved in! The parking garage is also really great because it allows for easy access when I have groceries or large objects to carry inside. Overall I really enjoy living here!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Beautiful place and the hospitality has been fantastic. I feel very safe in this apartment complex and never worry about crime or theft. It has been a great experience so far.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I've loved living at 1010 Dilworth. The staff and other residents are always very friendly and my dog has loved getting to meet the other puppies in the building. Great location, Clean, and Safe!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Everybody here is so nice and welcoming. The leasing office especially was very helpful and informative at all times. I love that the studio apartments have a wall that separates it from the living room and more than anything, I love that the rooms are all wood floors

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The location is great! While there were some maintenance issues in the beginning, overall good living experience. This complex is animal friendly and always has apartment wide events.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Dilworth has been great. Every problem I’ve had all of the staff has been receptive to improvements and listening to things I have to say. They want me to be happy and feel like this is a home.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This is a very nice community with office staff that is attentive to your needs. They host awesome get togethers with food, activities, and beer! 10 out of 10 would recommend 1010 Dilworth! (:

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Really love the location, the staff, and the apartment itself. It would be great if there were more dog waste bins on the Morehead street side

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Everything for the most part is great. Best run apartment complex I’ve lived in. However, this parking garage crack is getting out of control. We don’t get any updates, other than the top floor is closed and we can no longer have guests. I pay $1500 a month and my boyfriend hasn’t been able to come over in over a month because the spots are always full in the downstairs part. Need a resolution soon because I pay a lot of money to not be allowed to have guests.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I really love it here! Having a gym so close is one of the best perks. The events are always a good time & have really good food. Great location to live!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Resident events are much appreciated. Love the amenities offered. Location is very convenient for work and other places of interest. Wish the windows were a little more sound proof to the hospital sirens.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I moved here sight unseen from Oregon and immediately felt welcomed by the staff and at home in this lovely community. I feel confident I made the very best choice and will be very happy to call 1010 Dilworth home for quite some time.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Excellent property and amenities. Staff is friendly and attentive. Maintenance is diligent. Would and have recommended to friends and colleagues.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I’ve enjoyed living here so far! I haven’t had any issues. Staff is very friendly and if I have any questions they are very prompt to respond.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I enjoy living at 1010 Dilworth...the front office staff is attentive, caring and friendly. The maintenance staff always respond quickly to any concerns. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I'm new to the building and to Charlotte and have loved my experience living here so far! The building is in such a great location and has made me so happy with my decision to live here verses other apartment complexes. Although there can be noise from the nearby hospital, everything about the complex is great. The staff is always so nice when I go to pick up package, the amenities are so accessible, and the building/grounds are well kept!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Moving in at the end of the month. Touring 1010 Dilworth with Holly was wonderful. She was so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the gym and amenities

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

We recently moved out of 1010 and we can not say enough positive things about our experience there. The management and girls at the front desk are amazing and so accommodating. Always so pleasant to see and say hello to. They have really tried to make changes from when the building was Solis (and we dealt with management then... yikes) to now 1010 including beautiful pool furniture, updated dog park, and even upgraded the resident events. While we are excited to move into our new home, we will miss the people we have met and team at 1010.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I’ve loved living at 1010 Dilworth! The apartments are modern and spacious (I love my gourmet kitchen!), the amenities are amazing, and the staff is lovely.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

This is a fantastic apartment with a vibrant community of friendly young professionals. I love the design and spaciousness of my apartment. I have found maintenance to be responsive and thro. The only negative is that the pricing fluctuates a little too much depending on when you start renting your apartment.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

I love living here, we have some fun events every month, tha staff is amazing they are always happy to help. It’s dog friendly building our puppy loves it.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Amenities are great, location and neighborhood is perfect, and staff has been very helpful and inviting. Can’t say that I have any complaints so far!

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

The office staff has been wonderful. Really enjoyed living there - moved out this weekend - the only issue was I reserved the rolling cart and when I went down to get it, they had given it to someone else.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

So far the place has been wonderful. I have an issue with my AC and they brought in a supplemental unit to keep it cool until the AC is fixed. The finishes in the apartment are beautiful and not to mention the amenities. The pool area makes you feel like you're at a resort and the gym is just the right size. The community lounge area is always clean and stocked with coffee/tea its kind of like living in a hotel. It is nice to come home from a long tough shift and feel relaxed and taken care of.

Reply from 1010 Dilworth

Living here has been great so far. Coffee machine in the clubhouse area has definitely been my best friend in the mornings. Staff is always willing to help and are very quick to respond.