1010 Dilworth

Living in this community is great! I love the space and the surrounding area. The amenities are well maintained and very convenient. I love it here.
I like my apartment and the location is great! Nice kitchen, spacious rooms. Living across the street from a hospital does get loud with the sirens but I am learning to live with it
Very pleasant team and staff to work with during the process of finding an apartment, including leasing. The team did a good job walking me through and explaining everything in detail.
Maintenance is very quick; service requests are fulfilled within 24-48 hours. Staff is very friendly/pet friendly. Very safe apartment complex.
I have lived at 1010 Dilworth since August and it has been wonderful! I really appreciate the extra security they have installed to keep us safe. All doors are now key fob access only, only one vehicle can enter that closed gates area at a time, they have installed cameras. Safety is their #1 priority. I also enjoy their community activity (food, crafts, wine, Girl Scout cookies) 😃 I have lived in a couple apartments in my life time and 1010 Dilworth is the best by far
The community is always kept very clean, and everyone on staff is very friendly and helpful. I never have any issues at all and all community upkeep is done very quietly. The move in experience was very easy. This is a great place to live!
I love how safe this apartment complex feels and how friendly all of the staff are! The gym is so great and I have been able to workout almost every day since i moved in! The parking garage is also really great because it allows for easy access when I have groceries or large objects to carry inside. Overall I really enjoy living here!
Beautiful place and the hospitality has been fantastic. I feel very safe in this apartment complex and never worry about crime or theft. It has been a great experience so far.
I've loved living at 1010 Dilworth. The staff and other residents are always very friendly and my dog has loved getting to meet the other puppies in the building. Great location, Clean, and Safe!
Everybody here is so nice and welcoming. The leasing office especially was very helpful and informative at all times. I love that the studio apartments have a wall that separates it from the living room and more than anything, I love that the rooms are all wood floors