1010 Dilworth

4.6

4.6

All the staff members are amazing and super friendly! Despite the pandemic they try their best to keep the community active with events such as food trucks and food delivered to our door to cook!
Overall I really enjoyed living at 1010 Dilworth. The staff was mostly very friendly. The resident events they held were always fun as well.
The experience has been really good. I love the community 1010 Dilworth is in, and the amenities are nice, although the hours are not the best, making them difficult to use after work. Overall, everyone is really friendly!
Staff and residents here at 1010 Dilworth have been consistently welcoming and friendly. Any maintenance issue has always been taken care of promptly. Things like changing water filter, air filter or batteries in smoke alarms are taken care of by some of nicest maintenance guys around.
1010 Dilworth is an amazing apartment community that’s diverse in age, gender, ethnicity, and race! I love the monthly community events and I find it super cool how they have found a way to keep up with the community events even in the midst of COVID-19(super cool) Super cool place to live, with a super cool staff, and located in a super cool area!
So far everything has been great! The amenities that are available during COVID-19 are well maintained and clean. Responsiveness to maintenance requests are extremely quick. And all of the staff is very friendly.
So far so good. I would wish Parking and my front door where closer. Other than that place is clean and looks good. Shower hot water is weak.
I have lived here a little over a year and me and my roomie really like it. The apartments are in a great area and walking distance to some good restaurants, a harris teeter, target, and trader joes. The only real cons we have noticed is the street Noises and door slamming noise but we have a first floor apartment directly across from the hospital where the ambulances go in and out of- not much can be done about that. The staff has always been very accommodating towards us and helpful and the maintenance guys are very responsive. This is also a very pet friendly community- everyone seems to have a pet (or significant other-so same thing).
Great so far! The apartment is very spacious and extremely nice. I love the covered parking deck and the amenities as well. I would Definitely recommend.
Husband and I just moved here and so far it has been such an amazing transition. The complex is so nice, staff is prompt and friendly and we are excited to make new memories in our new home here!