1010 Dilworth

4.6

4.6

Great spot, super convenient if you work at the hospital. Friendly folks and a nice pool with grills to hang out at with your buddies. Rent is reasonable priced as well.
My fiancé and I moved in about a month ago and we couldn’t be happier! All of the staff members have been very welcoming and helpful if we ever need assistance. We love it here!
Have not yet moved in but the application and preliminary process has been extremely smooth and the staff exceptionally communicative. I look forward to the move and enjoying dilworth.
The apartment was clean upon moving in and the leasing office was readily available for any questions I had. The community seems friendly and the amenities are clean and ready for use!
I have had an awesome experience with moving into my new apartment! I moved down here from New Hampshire without being able to tour the apartment in person, but the staff made the transition so easy for my dog and I. The property is so nice, and the pool area isn’t overly crowded on the weekends. So far it seems like you can’t really hear anyone else in their apartments, which is great. Overall I highly recommend this property, and you can’t beat the location!
We’ve really enjoyed our time here. Community is very clean and quiet, staff is super friendly and maintenance are always on top of everything we have ever needed. Should be an easy decision to live here.
I love living here, great location, friendly staff, great resident activities! I’m buying a house and kinda sad because I will miss this place!
I love the community, full of pups! The community pool is full of beautiful scenery, and relaxing bird background noise. As my first apartment away from home, I couldn’t be happier with my decision to live here.
Smooth leasing process. Everything was clear and easy to complete. Staff answered all my questions and made leasing an apartment for out of state a breeze.
I have not yet moved in but so far all communication with the management staff has been very smooth. The location looks great, by restaurants and shops, park etc. The interior of the 1010 Dilworth apartments looks very nice and with nice appliances. I am excited to be a resident at 1010 Dilworth!