Apartment is improving and kinks are getting worked out. Maintenance requests are completed faster. New package room is nice when delivers are done correctly

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Has been great so far! The work orders have always been done on time and have a 24 hour response time. The office employees are really helpful too and have cleared my queries pretty easily.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

All of the staff is very friendly and there is a quick turnaround on service requests. The property is well kept and the 360 views are a plus!

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Nice area, great location. The management needs to get the staff better organized. They can be a little aloof at times with simple requests.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Just flat out terrible management. It’s insane just how bad the property manager is. Constant disruption in services that residents pay for month by month. Rude when approached about a problem. She is obviously bad at what she does.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

The community is beautiful, and the team has been very helpful. The unit was a dusty in some spots and found a baby Scorpion and a cockroach in the main bathroom

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

It’s very comfortable apartment and have a good view. The official service are very nice. I’m a foreigner. Sometimes I can’t understand English very clearly. But they are so patiently to explain.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Overall good experience. The buildings Are good. The people are good. The pool is good. The grills could be better but still good. The view is good too.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Love the view, location, amenities and everything else! There are tons of trails to explore and a great place for anyone who loves outdoors.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

I literally love it so far! I’ve only been here for 1 week though. The location is great. It’s very quiet. My only problem is owners allow their pets to use the restroom anywhere.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Nice location with great amenities. Love the easy access to nature trails and the amazing views. However, property upkeep is lacking and apartment features are dated.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

It’s a nice place and it has great views as it’s on top of the hill. But many times it’s hard to find parking at night. I had to park really far away from my apartment building a few times when I came back home after 10pm. Also the swimming pool view is great but it’s very small. Otherwise it’s a good place to live!

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Living in this apartment has been a blast. The apartment people are super receptive. If we have a problem with anything the maintenance men usually get to it very quickly.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

its the best apartment I've ever seen . a good view a good gym a good pool and a perfect apartment with a reasonable price the pet policy is a little bit bad because of the prohibited species overall ranking I give them 5 stars

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

We have been here for about a week now and have no complaints as of yet. Amenities are nice and well- kept. Move-in was easy and the complex is quiet and safe.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

The apartments are spacious. The pool is always clean and has a beautiful view. The bathrooms/kitchens could use updating, but overall the experience has been good.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

it's great, AC broke a bit but otherwise good. I like the pool a lot and sometimes the halls are dirty and people ride loudly in the parking lot.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Great place to live. Views are awesome and the close proximity to work (Indeed) is a big plus. Also, maintenance is fast and friendly, especially after hours.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Excellent place to live. Beautiful views and great office staff. They have a 24/7 gym access and two pools so you get a lot for the money. They also have access to a 24/7 computer and printer for residents.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

10X Living Apartments has great scenery and nice living quarters. It is on the bit noisy side so keep that in mind if you are looking for quiet place to live. Staff also regularly request to enter your home for various reasons at least once a month. It gets pretty frustrating because they give you a time window of "Monday through Friday". If you have an apartment on the parking lot side- be prepared to listen to the maintenance carts go back and fort all day long. Aside from this, the apartment is very nice.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Clean, friendly staff, great location. Like my apt ground floor! Yard really matters! The maintenance staff is timely and listens when issues arise. The taco gathering was good to get the chance to meet other people living here.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Apartment complex is in great condition and clean. Employees have been very nice helpful throughout our move in process. I am very excited to be living here.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

It’s a beautiful community with a priceless location. You can feel that you don’t need anything else. Our new place feels like a real home. We only find difficult to get a parking spot.

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

3 years and love it especially the awesome views and safe area surrounding us in this part of Austin. We appreciate the management staff and how they hear our needs

Reply from 10X Living at Grandview Apartments

Everyone I've talked to is so friendly! Odelia was a great help with my move in and all my neighbors have already introduced themselves. Great community so far!