11 North at White Oak

3.7

3.7

Not too bad. Has gotten better over time. I just hate the bugs that appear when it gets warm outside, but thankfully once pest control comes majority of them are gone.
So far my experience is ok but I received a email about a water bill I through the water was included in the rent I will call the rent office to find out what is going on
So far so good. Only been here a few months but had no issues. Alot quieter than I thought it would be and got a good spot near the front. No complaints.
I enjoy living here very much! The neighbors are nice! I wish my emails would get answered. There’s a few things that still haven’t gotten fixed but other than that it’s good
I have enjoyed living at 11 North at White Oak. I just wish management would paint the front door of my building because the paint has come off and it looks horrible.
Living here has been a challenge. I have had to adjust from living in a house to living in an apartment. I haven’t gotten there quite yet. The apartment community is like all communities, there’s some good and some bad. I haven’t left yet so it’s not all bad.
Love it here. Great staff nice unit. No complaints from me. Just wish I had a dishwasher lol. My kids love their new room. My family has a home now thanks to you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!
Only issue is small bugs sometime appears and spider webs in the hallway windows. But the pros are great location and nice appliances. Nice size rooms
I like the price. Very affordable and ideal location. The apartments are very old tho, and could use some remodeling. The management is also pretty good at attending to maintenance requirements quickly.
So far so great ! Quiet, nice neighborhood. People are friendly. Staff is amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone. I think this community is so great to be in !!