Great place needs alittle maintaining outdoors wise other than that good area. Residents are nice people and the amenities are great. Overall like it and would recommend to a friend.

Living at 111 South has been enjoyable. I have a lot more space than many of my friends who are in different apartments. The pool, gym, and tanning beds are also a plus.

Reply from 111 South

Friendly staff and maintenance team. Lots of resident events and always willing to help and answer questions. So many amenities available to residents

Reply from 111 South

111 is luxury student living at an affordable price. Nothing to complain about really. The kitchen is particularly nice, especially the countertops.

Reply from 111 South

I really like living at 111 South. Whenever I have a problem, I can go to the office and my issues are resolve. The people in the office are always friendly and willing to help the residents.

Reply from 111 South

Super nice staff who do whatever they can to help you. The gym is always clean and I don’t have any complaints about the unit I live in. Comes with really nice furniture and a spacious room.

Reply from 111 South

My residency experience at 111 South has been a good one! It was a good place to live after being in the dorms! When I came to visit to see if this was the place for me I knew right away it was! You can’t go wrong with 111 South!

Reply from 111 South

The staff here is great! Whenever problems arise, they are quick to fix them. My fiancée and I love living here and are looking forward to staying here one more year.

Reply from 111 South

Everyone is super awesome and willing to work with you personally! The community as a whole is amazing and all very nice people! I have loved living here

Reply from 111 South

Living at 111 South for the past year has been amazing! Every time I’ve had an issue, the representatives didn’t have an issue helping me and they always did it in a timely manner! The grounds are always kept clean and they make sure that the residents with pets, clean up after them. The rooms are very spacious and the residents are quiet. I will be renewing!

Reply from 111 South

This place is cool it is so fun to live here so awesome so cool awesome place to live and everyone Elsie loves it to amazing atmosphere awesome

Reply from 111 South

Living here is great ! I have a poolside view. Great customer service ! Friendly people environment ! The rooms are pretty spacious ! I would recommend moving here !

Reply from 111 South

I love staying in 111 south. It is so clean there and it just looks so nice. I previously stayed at kennedy hall and it was a mess, with all of the mold and bad neighbors. But with certain rules and standards set with 111 it makes my living experience so much better.

Reply from 111 South

Living by the pool gives me a nice view to look at. It’s a gated community but the gates always seem to be open. Defeats the purpose. Nice overall

Reply from 111 South

The staff is always where they need to be and always willing to help. I love The location because I could just walk to campus if I want to. The rooms are very spacious and all the amenities are very luxurious such as the pool, hammocks, tanning beds, Starbucks, game tables, etc.

Reply from 111 South

Awesome staff with great amenities. Rent is a fair price and rooms are very nice and furnushed. Only downside is that there are no tubs just showers in bathroom

Reply from 111 South

The apartment itself is very spacious and open. I love the size of my bathroom/closet. I have tons of room for all of my belongings! The community overall is wonderful!! The staff works with you and are very helpful!

Reply from 111 South

The 111 South community is an eye appealing environment. However, one thing I would like to see a change is, the fact that there are only two garbage stops and they are located in corners instead of being closer to the center of the complex.

Reply from 111 South

Has wonderful room and I love everything that 111 offers. only thing I would say is add another dumpster. My roommates were very cool and easy to live with.

Reply from 111 South

111 South is amazing! The people here are very friendly and I really love that it’s right across the street from campus. I would recommend 111 South to anyone looking for a place to live!

Reply from 111 South

So far my expierence has been great. The staff is very helpful. Whenever we have a promblem they never hesitate to help. I like the updates we get on things going on and when we recieve packages.

Reply from 111 South

The staff at 111 South is super helpful and nice, maintenance is handled in decent time frame, and the amenities provided such as the pool and gym are kept clean and I working order.

Reply from 111 South

Great staff, nice apartment, work orders take a while though but its ok! I’ve already renewed my lease for the next year so I’m excited!!!!!

Reply from 111 South

Everyone is so nice here and there isn’t much of a noise issue I also love the neighborhood and how well kept this area is. The property manager is really nice and was extremely helpful when I had to move here once Kennedy shut down.

Reply from 111 South

I have really enjoyed living here for the past 6 months! The office staff is always extremely helpful and friendly. I also really enjoy having a nice gym and pool to relax in during the summer months!