So far my expierence has been great. The staff is very helpful. Whenever we have a promblem they never hesitate to help. I like the updates we get on things going on and when we recieve packages.

The staff at 111 South is super helpful and nice, maintenance is handled in decent time frame, and the amenities provided such as the pool and gym are kept clean and I working order.

Great staff, nice apartment, work orders take a while though but its ok! I’ve already renewed my lease for the next year so I’m excited!!!!!

Everyone is so nice here and there isn’t much of a noise issue I also love the neighborhood and how well kept this area is. The property manager is really nice and was extremely helpful when I had to move here once Kennedy shut down.

I have really enjoyed living here for the past 6 months! The office staff is always extremely helpful and friendly. I also really enjoy having a nice gym and pool to relax in during the summer months!

Last semester living here and I will miss it. Best staff, best pool, best living in general. Thank you for making the last 3 years of my college experience worth while!

The value and location is very good. It is close to campus, so I am able to walk. The employees are very helpful and are more concerned about your satisfaction than their own.

I Love the no overages and the closeness to Georgia Southern campus. It’s close to the grocery store but I can here everything through the walls

I have lived here almost two years and I love the small community, the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff. It is such a great place to live, as it is a great value and in walking distance to campus.

111 is a pretty decent place to live, it is very spacious and comfortable. I believe 111 south is the best place to live but a place is what you make it.

Overall, 111 South is a great place to stay since it is not far away from campus. The clubhouse has a few amenities that residents can use. My only concern is that the gates stay open 24/7 and I don't know if just anyone can come in freely.

Reply from 111 South

It has abren a great experience so far here in 111 south. The only concern I have is when I moved in here, my tooilet paper holder fe of the side of the sink and the shower rack is barely held on with its own screws. Everything else is great.

Reply from 111 South

So far living here at 111 South has been amazing. I moved in here from Kennedy Hall and all I can do is rave about this place. I love the quality, homeyness inside the apartments, and of course the amenities!

Reply from 111 South

Nice, moved from Kennedy, though my room was very dirty when I moved in, not properly checked and cleaned before hand. Allergic to cats, and since my room wasn't cleaned before, I got sick because all of the cat hair.

Reply from 111 South

I been having a great time. It was very smooth moving in from Kennedy hall. The PERSON for the 111 was very nice and had enough time to have a meeting about the rules and regulations.

Reply from 111 South

wonderful service so far, I have been here for a month so far and everything is great. very clean comfortable apartments. I highly recommend them.

Reply from 111 South

The community and nice and quiet. Mostly college kids and kind of easy to make friends. They are helpful in anyway possible and are very generous

Reply from 111 South

Quiet Place, really fast Internet good and helpful front desk. Whatever package you ordered it safe and you get an email for it. The gym and other facilities are 24 hours which is amazing.

Reply from 111 South

Great amenities and spacious rooms. Neighbors are not so good and often dirty the complex which doesn’t get cleaned. Any grassy patch is not to be walked in unless you want dog poop on your shoe. Also there is a lot of trash in the perking lot and in the outside halls.

Reply from 111 South

All amenities are good, but general maintenance and resident service is poor. Apartment issues take months and months to be addressed, even when dangerous to property.

Management could have better communication. The apartment is nice, but there were some things that needed to be fixed immediately but maintenance had never came until about like two weeks after we had moved in.

I enjoy living here but the hallways always smell like pee, vomit, and dog poo. The management is pretty nice and understanding. I personally never had any issues.

This place has such a great atmosphere, is energetic, and has no surprises! Plus the property manager and staff are incredible! Love it here

Overall my experience at 111 South has been great. I love my living space everything is very nice and I love how much room I have and privacy. I love it

Reply from 111 South

The only concern I have is whenever it rains, not even thunderstorm but it could be drizzling outside, the WiFi goes out and stays out. Same with the cable🤷🏽‍♀️.