Excellent student housing! The rooms are huge and the bathrooms are also a perfect size. The pool and clubhouse are also great places to hang out with friends!

Great expeirence. Staff is friendly amd personable. The amenities are great, tanning, gym, clubhouse, pool the apartments are close to the campus

I love the personable staff, fun amenities, convenient location, and the monthly events that 111 South has! It has contributed to having a valuable college experience.

Great place for the money, super close to campus. The staff here is great, Jamie and Hannah are the best. Loved it so much I already renewed!

In the past year and a half of living in 111 South, I have had wonderful experiences. The staff is always friendly and eager to help with any problems I may have. Unfortunately, I have to move to Savannah for the upcoming school year and will be so sad to leave this wonderful home.

Reply from 111 South

The staff at 111 is always extremely helpful and personable! I love my apartment and have already renewed for next year because everything is great.

So far everything is great. It was sad that the rates went up but this is home and the apartments are so nice it's so worth it! The staff is friendly and helpful. They could improve on roommate matching though. While my roommates are cool and nice we are all very different.

Reply from 111 South

I love the size of the apartment, it’s very roomy and spacious. I also like the fact that utilities are included in rent. I’m able to leave the music on for my dog while I’m away and don’t worry about overages.

Maintanence is great. Zach and Sam are really quick to respond to work orders and are so nice! A caring maintanence and office staff makes living here great!

Reply from 111 South

Has been an amazing experience. Just need to be a little more cleaner outside. So far it has been nice experience for my first apartment. roommates are amazing to.

Reply from 111 South

I really enjoy living here and have had no problems whatsoever since I moved in. The office staff are all very helpful and friendly and are willing to answer any questions you might have.

It’s very nice and clean here. In like how close I am to campus so I am able to walk to all my classes. I wish there was more guest parking on the back side of building four. But overall 111 is nice

Reply from 111 South

Everyone is helpful and nice...when my daughter and her roommates have any issues or need things fixed at their apartment the maintenance crew is quick to respond and Tangie has been the biggest help, she's a great asset.

Reply from 111 South

Everyone is very helpful and friendly.Every need that I needed they were there to help. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends.

Absolutely love it here! Rooms, bathrooms, and closets are so spacious as well as common area! The amenities are great, management and staff are great, and it’s a perfect location close to campus. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from 111 South

Friendly staff and great roommate matching. Moving in was a breeze. Amazing amenities including a beautiful pool and nice gym. Pricing is fair

Reply from 111 South

111 South has potential to be the best off campus student living. Pet owners should all be in 1 building, I wake up every morning and smell dog feces when I go outside.

Reply from 111 South

111 has very nice amenities, and the apartments are very homey!! i love the granite counter tops, and the space we have. the price is a little high in my opinion, but overall it's good.

Love the amenities and the spaceous rooms! The closets and bathrooms are a nice size as well. The only downside is there are no bathtubs just stand up showers.

I just hate having to walk 4 floors haha, but I love the place other than the speed bumps. I scrape my car every time I come home so that kind of sucks but I asked for it i guess.

Overall great place to stay not bad for the price either. 111 has so far been a great place for me to live would recommend it to future apt dwellers

My experience at 111 south in Statesboro Georgia has been really good so far and haven’t had any problems that haven’t been taken care of right away

Reply from 111 South

After only living here for 3 months, I have really enjoyed it! Everyone in the office has been very helpful if I have had any issues. Definitely my favorite apartment I have lived in while in college

Reply from 111 South

Great living next to campus. Great office staff. If you ever have a problem, go to the property manager. She will fix your issue ASAP. 10/10

I have lived here for about a year and I have loved it so much Jamie and everyone in the office is always super helpful and great at getting back to me within a short time period