1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
3 months ago
We love our apartment management staff! Everyone is so nice and friendly! We love the location of the apartment it is a fun and safe environment for our family!

Taylor
5 months ago
New to the community! So far I really enjoy the walkability and the amenities provided. It is really nice knowing that I live in a secure community with the mag locks and gate cards.

Isaac
5 months ago
Nice place to live. I'd keep living here if I didn't have to move for work. Recently the rent is going up. But that's the case pretty much everywhere around here, and I'm assuming that's a landlord decision rather than a management decision.

Barbara
5 months ago
My rent went up but none of the amenities have gotten better. My neighbor is still screaming at 1 am and my shower still gets cold after 10 minutes. Unfortunately moving somewhere else is not an option but as soon as it is I will gladly break my lease.

Margaret
5 months ago
Great place to live! Awesome people running the leasing office. Great amenities. Very convenient location for my job. I really have enjoyed my time so far at this apartment.

Verified Resident
5 months ago
Major ant problem coming from under carpet in bedrooms and from walls facing street. A problem like this should be solved in a timely manner and not in a weeks time. I wonder if other residents have had the same issue. If it wasn't for pest infestation, experience would be five stars.

Erin
5 months ago
It truly is a great community to live in with lots of nearby shopping, restaurants, and stores. The staff is always very helpful as well and always available to respond to any request.

Summer
6 months ago
I just moved here from out of state and wasn’t able to come and visit the property in person before I moved in and OMG I totally lucked out. Everyone has been so welcoming and the apartment and the amenities are fantastic. 10/10

Gary
6 months ago
Building is centrally located. Its is walkable to downtown Decatur's restaurants, shops, pharmacy and grocery store. Building is big enough to support expected amenities, but not so large as to overwhelm. Slowly, but surely cosmetics improvements are being made -- exterior painting, interior painting, hallway carpeting. On-sitr staff and great, especially the maintenance crew.

Micaela
6 months ago
The space is clean, organized, close to the main square, and has several amenities. I find staff to be friendly and attentive as well. I only wish that there was a stronger sense of community/neighborliness in this space (neighbor meet n' greets, apartment yard sale, off-site events, etc.)