Very helpful and assistive staff! Great customer service! I enjoy living so close to all that Decatur has to offer. The building is always very clean and inviting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love living here. Staff & community are awesome. Great location. Great events. My experience has been amazing and I love meeting my new neighbors and welcoming new staff into the fold.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Luxury apartment with great interior design and fun club room. This Convenient location is within walking distance to annual downtown festivals.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location! Clean building! Under new management, community experience is changing. Maintenance could use improvement. Overall good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Facilities and amenities are fantastic!! The staff are extremely helpful and respond quickly to any requests or issues. Great place to live!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Apartments are modern and well-designed. Excellent amenities and great location. Office staff are friendly and accommodating. Billing and payments could be streamlined.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far, my stay here has been good. Almost nothing to complain about. However, with the new ownership, I hope it does not change negatively.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. Parking could be safer. Maintenance issues are handled slower since Roger left. The rent increases with no noticeable improvement to the property. Other than that, I like living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Best places to live in Decatur hands down. I'd even go so far to say Atlanta. Decatur is accessible and Alexan takes pride in their facility always looking to find ways to improve thanks to the new manager - she is awesome and cares about her job and the residents!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Convenient location and appealing ammenities but concerned about safety in the garage due car break-ins. I'm nervous every time I walk to my car, fearful that it may happen again. Such unexpected cost add up and is disconcerting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

It’s been great living here! I am moving out this month because of a new job but I would have stayed for another year otherwise. Best thing is the location!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location and staff are great. Maintenance could be improved. The building feels like new and is secure. Overall a good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff are very friendly and helpful! I submitted a maintenance request through the resident app, which was very easy, and maintenance fixed the issue by the next day.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great customer service from Morgan and Hannah . I am looking forward to living on this amazing property.... It is so convient to shopping dinning hanging out with friends and family. The ammentities are also amazing the gym, the pools etc.love it

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is a great place to live and conveniently located a block away from the Decatur Square. There is a friendly atmosphere and great amentities available.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is the best location, with the best managers and staff and the most fun residents in Decatur! Left the suburbs behind and should have moved sooner.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Good experience so far with the building! The only negative is the sound in the pool area carries and echos very very loudly. We sometimes have neighbors that are very, very loud. But the management team is amazing and so is maintenance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall very pleased with my 2 years at Alexan1133. If it wasn't for the opportunity to move back home to Florida we would remain residence. The only complaint I have is regarding resident parking. Although management has tried to assist in this matter outside people / workers at the Fidelity building continue to park on the lower levels making it a very unpleasant parking experience. Other than that it's great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The team has been excellent. Taking pictures or video tours when I could not come in to view the apartment. We are very excited to be renting here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Morgan and Hannah were awesome in helping us through the process. We felt welcomed right away. Looking forward to be a bigger part of the community going forward.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very positive experience living here, it’s clean, safe, and the staff are always very friendly! Look forward to renewing my lease for year two.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hands down the best place I’ve ever lived. The place is extremely clean and safe. The community room has awesome games. The staff is phenomenal. They go above and beyond for you — especially Hannah. Never a complaint.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is located at great location close to great restaurants, cafe, and train station. Safe, clean and friendly environment. Live your life!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My primary issue is sound control (or lack thereof). Also, only being able to access packages when the leasing office is open is inconvenient.