1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

So far everything has been great! The neighbors are friendly, the building is clean and well ordered. Overall, I like it here, and can picture myself living here for a while.
I love the apartment complex and the community. The management staff is friendly and helpful. Decatur square is safe and family friendly. There are a lot of fun things to do in the neighborhood.
My experience with 1133 On The Square has been only fabulous. Kaya Allen's level of professionalism and authentic personality create a safe and warm atmosphere for me as a resident who has lived here for a year. Antwon Green's friendliness and help are significantly add to a positive environment for me. I hope you guys take the time to somehow celebrate their presence and attributes! - Lois Chang, Resident in APT 118
So far it’s been amazing! Move in process was easy staff is great and accommodating. You can’t beat the location, walking distance to so many awesome places.
We have lived here for a couple of months now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the living experience so far. The neighborhood is very friendly and the community is close-knit. The management team here is great!
Rent is reasonable, but apartment break-ins, car break ins, closing of amenities for EXTENDED periods of time due to COVID, multiple management teams, along with consistent rent hikes keep me from giving it 5 stars.
We have really enjoyed our stay so far. The staff has been very friendly and attentive to any issues. We have already enjoyed some of our amenities, our favorite is the area on the roof to grill out and relax.
Kaya and Lanedra are wonderful! Always super friendly and helpful. Apartments are modern and very clean. Would highly recommend living here.
I absolutely love living at 1133. I would recommend it to ANYONE. The location is unmatchable and those who were here are amazing. The only downside is visitor parking.
Great staff and community. Only drawbacks are parking for guests is limited and strangely there have been a few unexpected power outages which is tough when you’re working from home.