1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

There are some unnecessary fees. Fee for mail service, a fee for parking, and a fee to pay for the fees. The complex is nice but could use some updates.
Great location. The staff seems really nice and wants to provide you the best service possible. I loved the amenities, pool weight (24 hrs), and its 🤫
Beautiful, large space with great amenities (grills, roof deck, pool, gym, common/game area) and great staff. My wife and I moved from NYC to Atlanta and the team at 1133 on the Square were very helpful in providing virtual tours and supporting us in anything we needed to get into our space. Would recommend!
The 1133 in the square apartment complex offers a very nice location and a series of amenities for the residents to enjoy and the luxurious bathtub
Staff are extremely accommodating and friendly. They also keep residents informed of any situations that occur in or near the apartment building.
Wonderful staff, beautiful bldg. Love it so far. Can't wait to see what else the complex has to offer. Looking forward to a wonderful year.
The location and amenities of this apartment are great! I make use of the fitness room and the pool, and love being able to walk to anywhere in Decatur.
I’ve had the best experience living here! Everyone is so kind and helpful and the amenities here are great. The staff made my move in and transition to my apartment very smooth. I am so happy that I decided to move here!
The community is very quiet and is located in an awesome area near parks, shopping, and dining. There’s a lot to do downtown Decatur. Love it here.
I love the community. Great amenities, super peaceful, and in the middle of everything! The move in process has been super easy, and the staff has been great!