1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

Great location, Great amenities, and the staff is wonderful and helpful. I've been here over six months no complaints so and don't anticipate any. Thank you 1133.
What an amazing place to live! The staff is great the amenities are great and it’s very pet friendly. I am just settling in, but hope to be here for a while.
Love my apartment. The design of the building carries sound, if you have a deck overlooking the pool every sound echoes and you can hear conversations from other units.
Clean and quiet community in downtown Decatur. Close proximity to groceries, restaurants, and activities. Feels very safe, and the neighbors are friendly.
The new management team has been very helpful and responsive. They go above and beyond to ensure everyone’s needs are met. I’ve had a couple of situations that I needed assistance with and they reacted quickly.
It's been so easy to get moved in and settled! Everyone has been extremely kind and helpful, and if I've had questions (of which I've had many!!), they've always gotten answers for me right away! I'm greatly looking forward to my time at 1133!
Very convenient. Leasing office staff is friendly and helpful. Work orders have been completed reasonably quickly. My only real complaints aren’t easily remedied - amenities restrictions due to COVID and the noise from the unit above me
I love the neighborhood. Everything is sitting walking distance. A very great sense of community. Management has been so helpful and friendly!
The location is great and the apartments are nice and spacious. Staff is friendly, and the maintenance is really good. It’s pretty good place to live.
Great location, nice apartments with up to date appliances, maintenance team responds super quick, staff is friendly, I have appreciated the recent virtual events