1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
We love living here! The neighborhood is family friendly and there are a variety of different things to do nearby! The apartment staff are all friendly and helpful!
Todd
The leasing staff is excellent. They are friendly, helpful and very responsive. I love the amenities! And the location rocks just a block from the Decatur square.
Bahr
Very nice apartment layout (1 Bedroom). GREAT location (just a short walk to the Courthouse). I only drive about once a week...everything else (drugstore, grocery store, restaurants, shops, etc.) is a short walk away. Staff and Maintenance are friendly and responsive. Amenities include Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool and more. All are kept clean and inviting. Residents are friendly and staff does a good job of planning activities that allow you to get to know your neighbors. I would wholeheartedly recommend 1133 on the Square to anyone looking for an apartment in Decatur.
Janine
This is a great facility in a great location. If I could change one thing, I would add a compost bin in the loading dock beside the trash and recycling bins. Compost Now collects in the Decatur area, so it would be easy to add.
Stephanie
about 2 months ago
I have been a resident here since 2016. I love everything thing about my Apartment from the amenities and even the location. I can easily walk to restaurants and the grocery store.
Garett
2 months ago
I like living here, the people who work here take good care of the building and the residents and the community members are nice to one another
Sean
2 months ago
I enjoy living here. It's so convenient to great restaurants and entertainment options. The building is well-maintained with great amenities. The staff is friendly and quick to respond.
Brittany
3 months ago
A wonderful community with an amazing location! We’ve loved living here! Great amenities and fun resident events. Awesome place to call home.
Verified Resident
3 months ago
Love this apartment complex and the neighborhood it’s located in. The management staff is professional and friendly! The apartment is located in a prime location just blocks away from Decatur Square.
Alexander
4 months ago
great location, great amenities, friendly staff! was very impressed by the two times I had to call maintenance - everything was addressed and completed within 2 hours of my request