1133 on the Square

4.5

4.5

Alexander
great location, great amenities, friendly staff! was very impressed by the two times I had to call maintenance - everything was addressed and completed within 2 hours of my request
Gary
On site staff very professional and competent. Location is great. Easy walk to restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy, MARTA, etc. on-site maintenance team is responsive and a pleasure to deal with
Ashley
The Amenities are great and so is the leasing office. We spent most of the summer down at the pool with our children. The leasing office is also very welcoming and goes out of their way to have a chat anytime you drop by.
Sean
Great location. Plenty of amenities. Building management has put a lot of work into improving the building lately, which is really nice to see. Staff is always very friendly. I enjoy living here.
Brittany
We have lived here for 7 months, and have loved every minute of it! The complex is wonderful, and you really can’t beat the location in the middle of downtown Decatur. Being able to come home from work and walk to dinner, or walk to run an errand, is just the lifestyle we were looking for.
Tara
The community, the staff, the amenities and the local events make living here awesome! I renewed my lease until Jan 2023 and hope to be able to stay even longer.
Ann
Management has been very good at finding resolutions to some of the problems that has arise during our lease terms. We did have issues with a leak but that has been resolved thanks to the maintenance team as well as management.
Kathy
Our experience has been great. The staff is very professional and all service request are handled quickly. The new upgrades (painting) have been timely and continue to make 1133 a very nice place to live.
Erin
Overall, a great experience. Neighbors can tend to be noisy, and issues with the fire alarms seem excessive and inconvenient. Trash valet and convenient walkability make the place though.
Nora
The leasing office staff has always been supportive and helpful! They have also been very welcoming to me and my dog, which is meaningful to establishing a healthy community!