1133 on the Square

Great location, service and amenities! The apartments are beautiful, the pool is wonderful and I love the roof top deck and gym not to mention free coffee everyday!
Staff is awesome! Always prompt to respond and courteous. Being a brand new building there's always the kinks to work out to get everything up and running smoothly. The staff has been totally on point in making sure all the kinks in the details are taken care of, making for a great living experience. As for the building itself, you can tell there were corners cut (no pun intended) to save on cost, and the contractor's taste is pretty cheesy. TV in the mailroom? eh. Also what's up with the door lock thingy! I thought I had the trick to it, but nope. Otherwise, location is awesome and staff is the best!
We moved in a month ago and love the community. It is still filling in, but the neighbors we have met are great and the location/amenities are excellent!
So far it's been great! Really enjoying living at Alexan1133. The building, staff, location, have all been great. Glad I chose this community!
Staff is efficient and friendly. Issues have been fixed promptly. Community classes/events are also a great incentive to have! Enjoy living in the Alexan so far.
Doing a great job. The staff is awesome! We are really glad we chose Alexan. Keep up the great work as the building becomes filled with tenants.
The leasing office staff are warm, the maintenance staff are quick, and the property is always clean. Great place to live! Thanks for all you do!
Very nice property with great amenities. Convenient location close to downtown decatur and the marta to keep you connected to atlanta. I would definitely recommend.
Noise is a bit of a problem in my apartment and I am concerned about future parking issues for guests (having to pay to park, etc). The staff is nice and responds very quickly to questions and maintenance requests. There are a couple things I'd definitely like to see change but I am enjoying my time here.
The staff goes above and beyond to make your living conditions perfect. So helpful and professional. I am so happy here and love the neighborhood.