Great location, service and amenities! The apartments are beautiful, the pool is wonderful and I love the roof top deck and gym not to mention free coffee everyday!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff is awesome! Always prompt to respond and courteous. Being a brand new building there's always the kinks to work out to get everything up and running smoothly. The staff has been totally on point in making sure all the kinks in the details are taken care of, making for a great living experience. As for the building itself, you can tell there were corners cut (no pun intended) to save on cost, and the contractor's taste is pretty cheesy. TV in the mailroom? eh. Also what's up with the door lock thingy! I thought I had the trick to it, but nope. Otherwise, location is awesome and staff is the best!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We moved in a month ago and love the community. It is still filling in, but the neighbors we have met are great and the location/amenities are excellent!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far it's been great! Really enjoying living at Alexan1133. The building, staff, location, have all been great. Glad I chose this community!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff is efficient and friendly. Issues have been fixed promptly. Community classes/events are also a great incentive to have! Enjoy living in the Alexan so far.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Doing a great job. The staff is awesome! We are really glad we chose Alexan. Keep up the great work as the building becomes filled with tenants.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The leasing office staff are warm, the maintenance staff are quick, and the property is always clean. Great place to live! Thanks for all you do!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very nice property with great amenities. Convenient location close to downtown decatur and the marta to keep you connected to atlanta. I would definitely recommend.

Noise is a bit of a problem in my apartment and I am concerned about future parking issues for guests (having to pay to park, etc). The staff is nice and responds very quickly to questions and maintenance requests. There are a couple things I'd definitely like to see change but I am enjoying my time here.

The staff goes above and beyond to make your living conditions perfect. So helpful and professional. I am so happy here and love the neighborhood.

Amazing staff. Clean facilities. Great since of community. I love living here not only because of my amazing apartment but because of the great community that comes along with living here.

I LOVE this apartment community. Everyone that is employed here is super friendly and customer satisfaction is definitely their number 1 goal. The building grounds and common areas are always immaculate. I love the amenities Alexan 1133 offers that set them apart from the other residential communities in the area. We are super happy that we chose Alexan 1133 as our new apartment home. JWolfe #521

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here! Excellent building, amenities and management team! Apartments are well designed with modern/contemporary finishes. The monthly events are always a hit!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

There is great communication and plenty of opportunities to meet your neighbors through various special events. It has been fun living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The community is mostly great. The people here are wonderful and all of the staff is superb. The only thing I wish was better was that the gym was more complete.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The amenities are great but some of the neighbors are entitled jerks who don't know how to live in a community. Please care for your pets and the health of your neighbors!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great complex! The gym and pool are really nice. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained. The common area is well decorated and has good games.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

overall doing great. would recommend better hours in the leasing office (open later on weekdays til 7) but otherwise we are very happy here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The Alexan is by far the best place I've ever lived! Everyone is extremely friendly, the amenities are amazing, it is kept extremely clean and you cannot beat the location.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall pretty good. There is sometimes trash in the stairwells that needs to be cleaned up, and it would be nice if there was a 24-hour concierge for package pickup, lockouts, etc

Reply from 1133 on the Square

For the most part everything is great. All the common areas are clean and look nice. My only complaints are the back door by the loading dock is often open at night which gives people access to the elevators. Also package pickup from times are frustrating. I often get food delivered that must be picked up that day and the office is only open during working hours.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a wonderful community with great amenities. It is situated in a central location - close to downtown Decatur and several restaurants. The staff here provide excellent customer service!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

it would be great if all the residents abided by the rules as far as discarding trash and clean up mishaps as they occur. Also too, if Jonathan were still in the leasing office. He was super! I still enjoy living here though!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My wife and I recently moved into the Alexan building and we couldn't be happier. The building is maintained extremely well and there are so many amenities. We love it here!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really enjoy living in Alexan 1133. However, lately the issues with the parking garage/gate have been very annoying and inconvenient at times. For instance, I got back from a trip last night and my key card didn't work so I had to get a ticket and then pay $12 to get out this morning.