Ever since the previous management left, my family and I have been subjected to the worst front desk management experience. Very rude and uncultured, not ready to listen, she attacks every inquiry as a fight. We are basically counting down to when our lease is done. If you are particular about customer service, I won’t advise you to come here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The office and Maintenance staf are wonderful. The parking garage has had multiple car break ins and the mgmt response has been slow. Their remedy may not be enough and seems minimal.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The amenities are great but some of the neighbors are entitled jerks who don't know how to live in a community. Please care for your pets and the health of your neighbors!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Service has improved recently, but was definitely lacking from the beginning of the year until now. Still issues with facilities like the grill, clubhouse, and pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall pretty good. There is sometimes trash in the stairwells that needs to be cleaned up, and it would be nice if there was a 24-hour concierge for package pickup, lockouts, etc

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location is good. I enjoy walking to restaurants and other places. Sometimes there is a lack of communication and oversight. The floor plan is great.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Convenient location and appealing ammenities but concerned about safety in the garage due car break-ins. I'm nervous every time I walk to my car, fearful that it may happen again. Such unexpected cost add up and is disconcerting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Luxury apartment with great interior design and fun club room. This Convenient location is within walking distance to annual downtown festivals.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Timely response to maintenance request with acknowledgement of entry Visitor parking spaces Great community events More visible security in parking garage

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Noise is a bit of a problem in my apartment and I am concerned about future parking issues for guests (having to pay to park, etc). The staff is nice and responds very quickly to questions and maintenance requests. There are a couple things I'd definitely like to see change but I am enjoying my time here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location and modern amenities. Responsive staff. Sad number of car breakins. Wish the windows were double-paned, street noise is loud!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location and staff are great. Maintenance could be improved. The building feels like new and is secure. Overall a good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location! Clean building! Under new management, community experience is changing. Maintenance could use improvement. Overall good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hallways could use cleaning and dry ducts by pool need grates(fuzz and hair end up in the pool) service is great. You go above and Beyond when needed

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My primary issue is sound control (or lack thereof). Also, only being able to access packages when the leasing office is open is inconvenient.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

property is well kept. Needs more security & cameras for more residents who feel exposed or have been targeted. Cameras in parking garage and on hallways within the building would be beneficial as well as a safety precaution given the area the building is located in.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Really enjoy living here. The amenities are awesome and at your fingertips. I use the pool area and gym regularly. The gym has really good new equipment. Residences are relatively quiet and pleasant. The front staff is pleasant however sometimes it seems the customer service doesn’t match the price point of the community.

Great complex! The gym and pool are really nice. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained. The common area is well decorated and has good games.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I’ve been a resident here since it’s opening. The location is great, but the floor plan I live in is amazing. I love the resident events and the staff are the nicest!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall great location, good amenities, and nice staff. Under new management as of a few months ago, so still sorting through some basic issues.

Overall, we really enjoy living here. There have been a few changes, and some inconveniences (multiple fire alarms) but for the most part, it’s a great community.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. Parking could be safer. Maintenance issues are handled slower since Roger left. The rent increases with no noticeable improvement to the property. Other than that, I like living here.