Ever since the previous management left, my family and I have been subjected to the worst front desk management experience. Very rude and uncultured, not ready to listen, she attacks every inquiry as a fight. We are basically counting down to when our lease is done. If you are particular about customer service, I won’t advise you to come here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The office and Maintenance staf are wonderful. The parking garage has had multiple car break ins and the mgmt response has been slow. Their remedy may not be enough and seems minimal.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall pretty good. There is sometimes trash in the stairwells that needs to be cleaned up, and it would be nice if there was a 24-hour concierge for package pickup, lockouts, etc

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The amenities are great but some of the neighbors are entitled jerks who don't know how to live in a community. Please care for your pets and the health of your neighbors!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Service has improved recently, but was definitely lacking from the beginning of the year until now. Still issues with facilities like the grill, clubhouse, and pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Convenient location and appealing ammenities but concerned about safety in the garage due car break-ins. I'm nervous every time I walk to my car, fearful that it may happen again. Such unexpected cost add up and is disconcerting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Luxury apartment with great interior design and fun club room. This Convenient location is within walking distance to annual downtown festivals.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location is good. I enjoy walking to restaurants and other places. Sometimes there is a lack of communication and oversight. The floor plan is great.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location! Clean building! Under new management, community experience is changing. Maintenance could use improvement. Overall good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My primary issue is sound control (or lack thereof). Also, only being able to access packages when the leasing office is open is inconvenient.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location and staff are great. Maintenance could be improved. The building feels like new and is secure. Overall a good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Timely response to maintenance request with acknowledgement of entry Visitor parking spaces Great community events More visible security in parking garage

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location and modern amenities. Responsive staff. Sad number of car breakins. Wish the windows were double-paned, street noise is loud!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

property is well kept. Needs more security & cameras for more residents who feel exposed or have been targeted. Cameras in parking garage and on hallways within the building would be beneficial as well as a safety precaution given the area the building is located in.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Noise is a bit of a problem in my apartment and I am concerned about future parking issues for guests (having to pay to park, etc). The staff is nice and responds very quickly to questions and maintenance requests. There are a couple things I'd definitely like to see change but I am enjoying my time here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hallways could use cleaning and dry ducts by pool need grates(fuzz and hair end up in the pool) service is great. You go above and Beyond when needed

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great complex! The gym and pool are really nice. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained. The common area is well decorated and has good games.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location, good amenities and friendly staff. Can easily walk to great restaurants and stores. However, one improvement would be security.

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. Parking could be safer. Maintenance issues are handled slower since Roger left. The rent increases with no noticeable improvement to the property. Other than that, I like living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Apartments are modern and well-designed. Excellent amenities and great location. Office staff are friendly and accommodating. Billing and payments could be streamlined.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Apartments are typically not my preference, but I genuinely enjoy living at 1133; the location, amenities and staff cannot be beat and the amenities in downtown Decatur put great restaurants and shopping within a five minute walk.

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.