I feel like a part of a community here, I see the same groups of people every day and people remember me and say hello. The staff has been nothing short of phenomenal. The amenities are the best I’ve ever had access to. Far and away my favorite place I’ve ever lived.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is a great place to live and conveniently located a block away from the Decatur Square. There is a friendly atmosphere and great amentities available.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Morgan and Hannah were awesome in helping us through the process. We felt welcomed right away. Looking forward to be a bigger part of the community going forward.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Just moving in, and love the friendliness of the community. All has been great with the move. Looking forward to years of living at Alexan 1133.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great customer service from Morgan and Hannah . I am looking forward to living on this amazing property.... It is so convient to shopping dinning hanging out with friends and family. The ammentities are also amazing the gym, the pools etc.love it

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been living here for about 2 years and I am still very pleased with the apartment and it's facilities. The building is safe, neat, complaints are attended to timely and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is the best location, with the best managers and staff and the most fun residents in Decatur! Left the suburbs behind and should have moved sooner.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The team has been excellent. Taking pictures or video tours when I could not come in to view the apartment. We are very excited to be renting here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hands down the best place I’ve ever lived. The place is extremely clean and safe. The community room has awesome games. The staff is phenomenal. They go above and beyond for you — especially Hannah. Never a complaint.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far, so good. We're almost near the end of our lease and ready to renew. It's been fun living in Alexan 1133 and experiencing Downtown Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Facilities and amenities are fantastic!! The staff are extremely helpful and respond quickly to any requests or issues. Great place to live!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff are very friendly and helpful! I submitted a maintenance request through the resident app, which was very easy, and maintenance fixed the issue by the next day.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

1133 is a very comfortable place to live with welcoming staff and great neighbors! The response to maintenance requests is very quick! It’s also very clean and very quiet!

I have had a great experience living here! The amenities are great and never too crowded. The staff are always so nice. The mail is really easy to get especially now with the package concierge system I can get packages any time. The parking is really easy and safe. The location is prime and just a short walk to a lot of places. There is not much traffic around the place even during rush hour it’s not as bad as most other places. Great place to live.

Recently moved here and so far our experience has been through the roof. Kaya, our leasing agent did such an amazing job with showing us the place , making us feel at home and answering any questions we may have. I would definitely recommend 1133 on the Square for anyone.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

1133 on the Square is a great apartment community! Having lived here for six months, there is no other apartment complex in the area that I would choose over it! The apartment itself is two years old, but it feels brand new. The flooring, kitchen, counters, and overall design are beautiful, modern, and functional. The amenities include a great pool, which is extra nice for people with young children because there is a large shallow area of only 8 inches. The staff here is great—helpful and super friendly. The location within walking distance of Decatur Square, restaurants, parks, and even a grocery store is amazing. Overall, this apartment complex is fantastic!

Have had a great experience here! Thanks to all the staff for making so many transitions in management seem smooth. Loved the monthly building events and now community events.

I have had the pleasure of living at 1133 for almost three years. I have always felt at home here with the kind and efficient staff and the lovely residents. The amenities including the pool and Torch Fitness yoga and circuit training classes are all great. Nowhere is perfect and 1133 is no exception, however, the way Dalton, Kia, and the rest of the management handles the issues that arise professionally and with compassion is exceptional. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the 1133 community.

Very nice complex, nice pool, friendly staff. Walkable distance to down town decatur is awesome. Very friendly staff. We love the cluub house.

Very positive experience living here, it’s clean, safe, and the staff are always very friendly! Look forward to renewing my lease for year two.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is located at great location close to great restaurants, cafe, and train station. Safe, clean and friendly environment. Live your life!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very helpful and assistive staff! Great customer service! I enjoy living so close to all that Decatur has to offer. The building is always very clean and inviting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love living here. Staff & community are awesome. Great location. Great events. My experience has been amazing and I love meeting my new neighbors and welcoming new staff into the fold.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This has been a good experience. My only issue is the parking - it is frustrating to share a public parking lot without parking on my floor. Other than that, it is good.

We love living here because the facilities are great and the staff provide excellent customer service. The building has good amenities and is located in downtown Decatur.