131 Ponce

The complex is very convenient both within the building and the surrounding area. The move in process however is very disorganized and hectic. The parking garage doesn't have clearance for even the smallest moving van so you're forced to park on the side of a busy road outside the garage.
The move in process was very smooth up until we had to actually move into the apartment. We were told that the workers we had hired to assist us in moving in would have their cars towed, and though the issue was resolved, it seems counter productive to business to tell movers (that could one day be future residents) that they would have to move or be towed. There is also not a smooth process of getting your items into the building from the covered garage, aside from having one or two people downstairs at all times to open the door. This cuts into moving times and leaves more time the elevator is unusable for other residents and guests, and yet it is inevitable. Other than these instances, the staff are friendly, the space was clean and well kept when we got in, and there have been no other hiccups.
Love the apt so far , everyone seems nice and it’s clean, the maintenance staff seems to care and they come out and inspect when they say they will. Parking is the only downer and it would be nice if something could be done. It’s like you can’t have any company and very restrictive. This is the only thing that would make me move when my lease is up.
The apartment is fine. I hate that we have to pay for cable and internet wish we can opt for internet only. The parking situation sucks for guests. Valet trash is also a rip off the trash shoot is two steps from my apartment, I end up throwing out my own trash.
I enjoyed living here up until COVID. Spending so much time at home has revealed a few issues that made my living situation less appealing. Namely the parking situation. It’s the last apartment I’ll stay in until I buy.
Trash service needs to be better, sometimes my trash is only emptied halfway. Also I have noticed cockroaches in my apartment and even in hallways. I am a very clean person and if I still notice this then I think its a problem. Carpets need to be vaccummed. And I think we can also use some cleanliness in the stairwells as well.
Great experience, Denise was fantastic. One thing is we are on the street so there is a lot of noise with the traffic. Overall great move in.
a very comfortable place to live is very clean, comfortable and very good customer service very good location if you are looking for something closer to the city
Very nice community. The only issue I have is the loud noise from cars and bikes racing at night on North Ave. You'll have to soundproof your apartment... which I'm still trying to figure out.
I love it here at 131 ponce de Leon in Atlanta. The people in the community are very kind. The staff is incredible in what they provide to an adequate place to live