Everyone and everything has been great during move-in and after! Always dreamed of living here and they made it easy to reach the goal! Thanks!

Nice and quiet place. Appliances are too old! Esp dishwasher. Would have loved more equipment in the gym such as leg press - and also cleaner yoga mats. Love the business center.

nice building, location, and amenities. Walls are too thin though. Not a bad deal for the area. Needs some better security during the night.

Exciting to be in such a vibrant community! The staff is very nice and I enjoy all of the very luxurious amenities!! It's very nice to live in this incredible building!

So far I have really enjoyed living here. The location is amazing. I haven’t been able to enjoy the pool yet but the amenities appear to be top notch.

So fars enjoying the community experience , calm environment and amenities are great, I found little details that were fixed within 24 hrs and everything works perfectly now

The staff sets this property apart from the rest in midtown. They were extremely helpful and made my move a little less stressful:) !!!!!!!

Corey has been great through the application process! He was quick at getting the documents through and very friendly. The apartment is very quiet, clean, and new!

Fast easy move in. All the agents helped me thoroughly throughout the whole process. Coming from my last apartment, moving in here gave me a better sense of “home”

The best place to live, people here is so polite and helpful ,I madero the best choice when I decided to move here in 131 ponce de leon, many places are near from here

AWESOME front desk crew! Very professional, polite and productive. Amenities are clean, locked and in great condition. Security readily visible and engaged. Local is amazing and the views are amazing! Looking forward to having a ton of fun here

good! People are friendly and trash service is great! The elevators are sometimes broken but there are plenty of other ones! no guest parking

I’ve just moved in and it’s been great so far. The apartment is pretty nice. For the price, it’s in a great location and the amenities are awesome. Looking forward to living here

My move in experience was the worse one I’ve ever experienced from the office staff not being on the same accord to the sending the same documents over n over make matters. Worse when I was signing my lease I told the assistant manager we would be getting a second car n I was told when we did it was simple as coming to get another parking pass I go to get a parking pass and I am greeted by a sassy new male property manager who obviously was trying to use his new position to its extent but I was not impressed to make matter worse he tells me he was giving me a 7 day notice something I don’t care anything about I am here to get my second parking spot pass since there is two people on the lease there is two bedrooms why exactly can’t we get a second parking spot this is the most ridiculous stuff I’ve ever heard of n I was a property manager for 7 years

Living here has been very enjoyable. The apartments are nice and a good size, and all of the amenities are awesome. The location is great, convenient to the airport and not a bad commute to Buckhead as well.

Love my apartment, but management wasn't super accommodating with move-in. Also my dishwasher hasn't been working from when I moved in. Other than that I'm excited to see how it is living here.

Great location, staff and amenities! So far loving it! I would highly recommend this building. Only a quick scoot away to ponce city market and the belt line

Nice people, good location, spacious rooms. All I want to complain is the traffic noise, but I guess this is something you would have expected as living by a busy road.

It's been couple of months I have come in here. Been excellent so far. The locality looks very much safe compared to other near by places and amenities seem to be very decent.

I just moved in, but so far I am extremely happy with the location, the amenities, and the people I’ve met. The gym and pool are top quality and I can’t wait to explore.

I am a relatively new resident here. So far experience has been really good. I am looking forward for it to continue. Hopefully by the end of my stay, I would have a stronger opinion

The leasing staff was incredibly helpful prior to move-in. The location is fantastic - convenient to lots of bars and restaurants in walking distance or a short drive.

The location and amenities are amazing. However the maintenance staff does not always fix the things that are broken. There are a lot of homeless people around the building or that sleep in the garage. It would be nice to have a security guard watch so we do not have to have homeless people on the grounds of the building.

I absolutely love staying at 131 Ponce. The leasing staff is super nice and always willing to help, the maintenance are always on top of and very reliable.

Problem solving for guest parking could improve immensely. For example give resident a parking pass for their own spot and atleast let guest park in the spot that the resident pays for.