131 Ponce

4.1

4.1

Staff and community are great! Walking distance to local stores, restaurants and bars. Community always has resident events that help neighbors engage!
Move-in was easy and the support staff is great. I have really enjoyed living here. The space is clean and well kept. The pool is great fun and other amenities such as the gym as great.
Management is awesome, residents are indifferent but the location and convenience are superb. This location adds peace of mind with traffic and availability to local shops.
I’m a big fan of the community activities and the amenities! The on-site security/courtesy officer really helps me feel safer and it has helped the parking situation.
Located in a good location and neighborhood with great connectivity to midtown and downtown . Value for price, good apartment layouts with amazing amenities.
I really enjoy living here! Can’t beat the location. I also feel safe in the community as well. The management staffs are very helpful. There are always activities to get residents engaged.
It has been good. Maintenence has been done on time and property is maintained well. Elevators are always down though. Proper repair work is required which is inconvinient.
The community itself is not as well taken care of as it used to be before new management took over 2 years ago. My view over the downtown skyline is amazing, but the rest of the community has declined in appeal.
I've lived in the community for about 3 months now and absolutely love it. The staff is friendly and so are most members of the community. The amenities are typically very clean too.
I enjoy living at 131 Ponce and I find that the staff are very proactive if I ever have a question! I am very pleased to be in such a vibrant and engaging community!