131 Ponce
4 stars235 Reviews

Trudi
I think it would be helpful to hand out information on how the building works. I was given a yellow envelope with a key with some written information. No exact information on how to let guests in the building, where the boxes go, which I learned from a neighbor, and the trash just goes outside, no call needed. How do I discuss repairs in the apartment, I have sent an email twice to my contact and no response. I would like to rent a storage space on my floor, is that possible? And I would like to pay my rent, do I do that through the portal? And be charged an extra $30? Thank you, Trudi Tapscott 502
Joseph
131 Ponce apartments continues to provide a good experience and to address issues as they arise. I am pleased by the attentiveness to issues when I reach out.
Kyle
Staff are nice, the complex could use more modern renovations in the hallways. It’s also easy to here stomping and thumping around you which can be bothersome.
Lauren
I have been a resident of 131 Ponce for 10 days, and so far I cannot say enough good things! The leasing office was incredible during viewing the property and super helpful with any questions I've had since moving in. The residents have been beyond friendly and kind, and I am in love with the valet trash service. I see lots of dogs which makes me so happy as well. I can't wait to attend my first event!
Karel
I have had a pretty good experience overall. Recently it hasn’t been the best. Some of the changes that have been implemented are extremely inconvenient.
Amanda
Overall experience is fine considering location is good and apartment and amenities are pretty good. Issues are the homeless people that surround the building. I haven’t seen the security guard in a long time. Literally anyone can walk through the gate and get i to the building if they follow someone in. Security should be the main priority for management but they seem more concerned with how things look like cleaning the bike racks and patios. While they try to be helpful, management needs improvement.
Jason
It's been a great living experience minus the neighbors above us who are often making way to much noise at all hours of the day. But the community overall has been pretty great.
Lewis
about 2 months ago
Great place to live and play staff is very hands on and does activities for the residents, community is also clean, I would recommend 131 ponce to anyone coming to Atlanta.
Murilo
1 star
Many many neighbors complaining and nothing was done, I know it’s a difficult matter but still it was months and months even with police and audio proving the problem
Nupur
about 2 months ago
The location is great. My experience with amenities and maintenance has been decent. Have heard some bad experiences too. Would definitely check Google reviews. I appreciate the community events that they organize.