Love my apartment, but management wasn't super accommodating with move-in. Also my dishwasher hasn't been working from when I moved in. Other than that I'm excited to see how it is living here.

Great location, staff and amenities! So far loving it! I would highly recommend this building. Only a quick scoot away to ponce city market and the belt line

Nice people, good location, spacious rooms. All I want to complain is the traffic noise, but I guess this is something you would have expected as living by a busy road.

It's been couple of months I have come in here. Been excellent so far. The locality looks very much safe compared to other near by places and amenities seem to be very decent.

I just moved in, but so far I am extremely happy with the location, the amenities, and the people I’ve met. The gym and pool are top quality and I can’t wait to explore.

I am a relatively new resident here. So far experience has been really good. I am looking forward for it to continue. Hopefully by the end of my stay, I would have a stronger opinion

The leasing staff was incredibly helpful prior to move-in. The location is fantastic - convenient to lots of bars and restaurants in walking distance or a short drive.

The location and amenities are amazing. However the maintenance staff does not always fix the things that are broken. There are a lot of homeless people around the building or that sleep in the garage. It would be nice to have a security guard watch so we do not have to have homeless people on the grounds of the building.

I absolutely love staying at 131 Ponce. The leasing staff is super nice and always willing to help, the maintenance are always on top of and very reliable.

Problem solving for guest parking could improve immensely. For example give resident a parking pass for their own spot and atleast let guest park in the spot that the resident pays for.

It is been a great experience, the staff is nice and the amenities are greats. Courtyards are beautiful. Good value for money. Location is also nice, in midtown but very close to downtown as well.

Kalia is AMAZING. I could not ask to have moved into a place with better staff. The location is great, apartments are clean, the community is non-smoking, which is good for an asthmatic.

Easy to work with moving from NY to GA. Khalia answered any questionable I had and made sure I was taken care of. Easy move in to my unit with area to pull moving truck out of the street.

Location is great. Sometimes the people that stay a guests treat as a hotel and the residents get penalized for their mistakes. Overall, love my unit. The gym needs an uplift.

Having no guest parking is a make-or-break decision, so I will not be renewing my lease. The communication needs to be better between management and tenants.

So far I like it here. The building is nice, the amenities are great, the apartment is comfortable and the location is perfect for me. The staff has been personable.

As a foreign student, it was hard for me to find a place online but the staff were always there for me. Furthermore, when I moved in the apartment and community exceeded my expectations. Amazing amenities, spacious floor plans...Thank you for all your helps and efforts!

131 Ponce is smack dap in the middle of midtown Atlanta. I moved here for work and couldn’t be happier with the location, amenities and staff at 131. Dozens of restaurants are right around the corner, as well with a Publix literally right across the street. The staff is lovely and always ready to help with any request or issue you have.

Good apartment, good amenities, good staff, slightly unsafe neighborhood late at night due to the homeless, good location though from my work.

I like the management. However it's very pricey and I can hear all my neighbours. Esp one of them who stomps on the ceiling. Besides that the maintenance staff and the management is very helpful and nice. But the homeless guys right outside the apartment add a bad taste

I enjoy the location. Neighbors aren’t too loud. Maintenance is great. Pool is nice. I viewed an apartment named Edge on Thebes Beltline that had free craft beer for residents and reasonably priced one bedroom. Y’all should implement the free craft beer marketing strategy!

the amenities are wonderful. my friends and i love the pool! the luxor package delivery system has been great for package delivery, i still haven’t lost a delivery.

This is a great place to live. I love the pool, the fitness centers, my apartment, and the location. All my encounters with the staff have been positive. I think the value is pretty good for this location. I like living here.

Not a great leasing team. They’re aggressive and rude. Not to mention there’s a new team every two months. There is no parking for guests, and the leasing manager parks in handicap parking without a sticker or a tag. I like my neighbors, the building is great. The pool table has broken balls, but everything else is fine.

It is à correct building. Amenities are nice. The downturn are : pool closes too early in the evening, leasing office not really professional.