131 Ponce

4.2

4.2

So Far it has been smooth. Brandon the leasing person helped us a lot with all the info we needed. The building is well maintained. The pool area is amazing.
There were pretty minor things when we entered out apartment on move in day. We have been re-assured that maintenance has received all our requests and are happy to help out.
Manager Mario is arbitrarily adding $260 to my rent due because he thinks I broke a sink (even though it was broken and leaking, and not fixed as requested). He never provided any proof of repair cost.
131 continues to be an incredible place to live with great features and a helpful, engaged staff! The Midtown experience is made greater by being able to live here!
I am enjoying my time here at 131 Ponce. Parking situation just got better and security as well. I am looking forward to all the amenities opening up soon.
My experience has been good so far. I do think property can be better managed, it looks dirty, carpets looks like they have never been cleaned. I also don't like how there is no visitor parking. While location is an ideal setting for this place, living here is average.
I love being a resident here for the most part, but the only downfall is that our hallway smells like marijuana a lot of the time. I have had people comment on the smell on me when I leave my apartment building.
Awesome! I just moved in and they were all so helpful! It was a breeze and the property is so secure and safe which is huge for that area! I couldn’t be happier
Maintenance requests are fulfilled from time to time. There is some issue with the lifts and gates. But overall I have a good experience living here.
Just moved in. Love the apartment but the carpet in the bedroom is old. It's been cleaned very well but you can tell it's old. New carpet is definitely needed.