131 Ponce

I love it here... I hate that I'm moving to another city. Love the location and ambience. The management is respectful and very friendly. Exceeded my expectations
The location and convenience is perfect for me. Seen some changes since I’ve moved here but hoping that it was a transition period and things will get better/return
Brandon was super helpful. Application process was speedy and getting all things needed to love was smooth. Everything has been so smooth so far. Sunday will officially be one month
I have only been a resident for 3 days and I already feel at home. The leasing office has made my experience exceptional. Shout out to Brandon for all his help!
The apartments here are nice, as well as the location. The maintenance service is also exceptional. They are very timely and provide excellent service. My only drawback are the amount of noise from the road and some gnats flying around since our move-in.
131 is a great living space in Midtown Atlanta. This building has all the amenities that you could ever dream of and is in the perfect location to explore all that Atlanta has to offer.
I have enjoyed my time here and have found it very relaxing. Office staff is involved and answers questions that are asked without deflection
There’s a really sense of community here, the feeling of making it home and relaxing while taking in the view of the city or just exercising at the gym that can give this place an outstanding rating.
So far everyone i have run into has been very kind and welcoming! I appreciate the sense of respect within the community by seeing everyone wearing their masks :)
Overall i felt very comfortable and enjoyed living in 131 Ponce, there are some community rules that the management need to enforce such as cleaning the grills, valet trash correct use, security consciousness, etc. Tha management also might want to work into preventing insect infestations, too many cockroaches found in the lower level apartments.