131 Ponce

4.1

4.1

Connie
I love my community. Very peaceful. Living in the city has always been my dream. I cannot wait to see the city covered in lights for this Christmas season.
Sue
Great community of people. Management is dependable and reliable. 131 is a beautiful community with a lot courtyard and open space. Amenities are great.
Stephan
Overall a good location, building is poorly soundproofed against it's own AC units onto. New management is doing a good job improving things !
Amanda
For the location I'm satisfied overall with my experience but there are a few things that need to be improved about the apartment complex. Security is a problem. The gate is sometimes broken which means anyone can walk through and possibly break into cars. Considering the North ave side is not so great and there are tons of homeless people around, this is not ideal. I have also seen homeless people setting up camp right outside people's patios on the first floor. Something needs to be done about this. Also the North ave gate entrance only has room for one car, so if there is a car just sitting in front of the gate, there is nothing you can do to get by. You have to let them through the gate. Letting strangers that don't live here through the gate should not be acceptable. I don't know what you guys can do about this but something needs to be done. Management is so worried about appropriate patio furniture and pets, but security is what they need to focus on. It is ridiculous.
Nupur
I've had a good experience living at 131 Ponce Apartments. I like that the management organizes events. Of late the staff has been courteous as well.
Leonardo
I like living here in general but there are many things that need attention, the cleanliness of the carpets in the halls, the pest control 🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳 and the lack of parking lot for visitors are huge problems.
Demetrius
Great community with beautiful amenities. Management seems stagnant with their ability to help residents with issues sometimes. Other than that I love the community so far
Carson
I have loved every minute of living at 131 Ponce! The staff is great, the amenities are great, and the neighbors are all so nice. The location is amazing as well.
James
1 star
Apartments are roach infested, the management staff is incompetent, everything is either too expensive or they up charge for and extra service, the amenities are not worth it. Do not recommend
Thomas
Helpful and friendly staff, always willing to lend a hand and organizing events. Convenient parking that is safe and gated. Quality facilities, the gym and pool are well maintained. Great living conditions all around