131 Ponce

4.1

4.1

Awesome place! I love it the only thing is rent is a little high compared to other places in midtown but honestly it’s safe clean and everyone is so nice
131 continues to provide excellent services and amenities! I always enjoy the experiences found in this building. Thanks to the staff for all their hard work.
Awesome location and amenities. Very nice pool and gyms. Quiet buildings and bocce ball. Nice outdoor areas. Close to work and shopping. Love the view.
Although the front desk has been helpful when I go talk with them, I keep having numerous issues. Currently, my trash has not been picked up in 5 days. I'm not sure if they forget about me in this spot or not. Very noisy outside my door, as I'm literally right on a street, but I should have avoided that. Sometimes the fob doesn't work to get into gym, but mostly, having to reserve it a day in advance when I just want to pop in is inconvenient. Wish there was more community.
131 Ponce is the worst place to live in Midtown, maybe in the whole world. The management team is terrible and the maintenance team is slow the community is dirty, they alway tow peoples cars. It’s horrible. The hallways are infested with gnats and flies are in every light bulb cover. There isn’t one trash can on the premises so people throw trash all through out the community. Homeless people wait for the gate to open to try to sleep in garage, cars have been stolen from my garage and broken into. The elevators never work the hallways stink. They are extremely unprofessional and I can say that my initial 60 days of being here have been horrible. I hate this community and I regret every moment I’m here. I’m highly dissatisfied about everything! DO NOT MOVE HERE !!!!
I enjoy living here at 13 ponce. The location is great and the building is decently maintained. An added effort to provide better guest parking would be nice.
Very helpful and available staff. They have been responsive and supportive of any special assistance that we may need. The amenities are exceptional, we are new so we are really looking forward to using them.
131 Ponce is a place to leave. The staff is very supportive and accessible. Maintainance is attempt to service requests with immediate response. The public areas are kept clean and safe. Our parking garage is monitor with police patrol on site overnight.
1 star
The property has gone downhill the past year... quality of management, the amenities, the people moving in, car fire in the garage, aggressive dogs in bark park.
A pretty good complex but residents ignoring community rules does cause a few sanitary issues. Trash piled in the hall Broken glass on stairwells Smoking in the building causing smells