131 Ponce

4.2

4.2

It is an amazing area! Great staff! Our sink was broken when we first moved in and the staff rushed to fix it ! Happy to be here ! You are right next to Everything!
131 Ponce is a solid community. It's in Midtown, on the border of Downtown and O4W - convenient for work, entertainment, recreation, grocery shopping, etc. The building is attractive, but there is room for growth (lighting, art, furniture,) . Amenities in the building are functional. The quality and variety of resident events have improved over time. My maintenance requests have always been completed quickly.
Everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. We absolutely love our apartment and couldn’t be happier to be apart of the ponce family!
It’s a wonderful place to leave. The location is great and the staff is friendly and helpful. The courtyards are well maintained and beautiful.
Very quick application approval and the staff has been amazing. The amenities are perfect and location is ideal for the business individual who works in the city
We just moved in to 131 apartments. The entire process was smooth. The place is beyond our expectations. Kia and Mario were very helpful and quick to repone to all our questions and requests. The community is peaceful and very clean. I strong recommend it to future residents. We couldn’t be any happier.
Great place to live in the center of the Atlanta! Pros- + Competitive rent + Dog park + Rooftop pool + Spacious balconies + In unit laundry + Amazing maintenance crew (kudos to Tommy and Kochan) + Gym, Luxor One, Rec area. Cons- - 60 days notice period for lease renewal - Paid parking in basement and less visitor parking spots
Living experience has been good so far and place has been clean. I do think trash pickup needs to improve. My trash can is not all the way empty at times.
The maintenance team is awesome. They are attentive, they are always friendly and have taken care of every issue/concern I have had in four years quickly. Honestly, they are the main reason that I continue living here and haven't seriously looked somewhere else. I can't speak for much else as I tend to keep to myself and have worked from home for a long time. I would rate this a five on maintenance alone but some of the other dealings I have had with staff and security, or lack thereof, deserve a couple points removed from the 6 out of 5 that the maintenance team deserves.
It's amazing living in the heart of Midtown. I live being able to walk to work, to the grocery store, & to the park. The maintenance team here is on point! Having a pool & a gym are great perks. I feel safe here. They keep the property very clean.