13th and Olive

3.9

1,005 Reviews

3.9

1,005 Reviews

So far living at 13th and olive has been great. The extra amenities this apartment complex have is great. The living area and appliances are up to date and clean.!
Haven’t actually lived there yet but it was easy to sign up and the walkthrough we did was very informational. Kitchen and living room are really nice and so are the community spaces.
My apartment itself is very nice. I love the modern appliances and kitchen area. The bedroom and bathroom are perfect in terms of convenience. I would say the only issue I have with the apartment complex is that sometimes the amenities are broken and don't get fixed. Such as lots of workout room things and even the printers.
You're surrounded by beautiful settings and views luxury pools and spas and all the residents are kind and friendly to each other as well as respectful of each owns privacy and the staff here is very attentive even if they are unable to solve your problems .
Friendly staff. Only thing I’d have to say is organizational skills could be better. My move in day got delayed by a week or more because they didn’t make my keys.
The process of getting started and getting into a room was a little tough and felt unorganized at times. But since I’ve been settle into my apartment it’s been great, and I love how quickly maintenance is available. The community areas are always very clean, the gym is amazing, I love the security of the building, it feels very safe, and you can’t beat the price :)
I like the location, the staff, and amenities. It is a great place to live and I like how much I get for how little I pay. I like how 13th and Olive is pet friendly as well!
Great choice live in a great community. Convenient to most Eugene locations. Good sense of community involvement with frequent community activities. I addition the facilities offers many opportunities to keep busy and take advantage the down town Eugene life style.
It’s definitely been a solid experience thus far, have made a lot of new friends Simply just being out and about or even just playing pool. as well have really been able to get to know my roommates . It’s really be a positive experience this far. The staff has been equally amazing
Both noise and internet connection issue have always been something I am unsatisfied with. I do not think you guys take this seriously. And, the office desk is always understaffed.