The apartment s are great. Very excited to live there. The staff seems great! I feel like it's going to be a great community with lots of activities.

The joint living spaces are great and everyone that I've met here are really nice people, the amenities are great and location is really nice with all the new businesses coming in. I would highly recommend living at 13th & Olive

So far with my experiences at 13th and olive have been great. Super friendly and overall quality is great! All my friends live here because of the convenience to downtown and UO campus!

Reply from 13th and Olive

I can't wait to move into this beautiful and welcoming environment! After taking the tour and signing my lease I am counting down the days until fall term!

Reply from 13th and Olive

I love the apartments here. Everyone is super friendly as well. I love hanging out by the pool or using the grill to make dinner. The staff here is very helpful as well.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have no complaints. For the most part, it is quiet. Also, the staff Isco very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and it is nice to have my own bathroom.

Reply from 13th and Olive

We are so thankful to have you here with us at 13th and Olive. To show you how much, we're inviting you to our new resident rewards program - Community Rewards.

Reply from 13th and Olive

This awesome to reward your residents. Resident experience has been great I asked for a maintenance request and I thought it would take a couple days but they came and fixed the problem in a matter of hours.

Reply from 13th and Olive

helpful and friendly staff, as well as amazing accommodations and events. It's a great way to meet people! Super student-friendly as well, and their gym is fairly decent. It's amazing to have a pet friendly place as well

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th and Olive is my favorite because it's nice and bougie and evokes a luxurious atmosphere! The staff is friendly and accommodating and the amenities are to die for.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Easy application process. For the amount of amentities that are available you guys offer a great price! Tanning, gym, pool, spa, study rooms, game room, etc you guys have it all. Your residence events are great as well!

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th and Olive is a great place to live! There are so many amenities and i’m so excited to move in. It’s cool that they have this reward program too

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great amenities, nice staff. I love that I have my own room and bathroom. My roommates and I all get along. The new management is very helpful.

Reply from 13th and Olive

My experience here has been great so far. I was introduced by very kind employees to the wonderful amenities that 13th and Olive would have to offer me. I did not feel pressured during this time, and like a part of a family.

Reply from 13th and Olive

great! maintenance requests get done quickly. the apartment is super spacious as well. this is a great place for a great price. definitely worth it!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Haven’t been here for a long time and I like how the staff is so friendly, cheap parking fee, reasonable rent and calm place to live. So far pretty good

Reply from 13th and Olive

I haven’t started living there yet, but the staff was incredibly helpful when I took my tour. It was beautiful, amazing amenities, private bathrooms and much more depending on your floor plan.

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th and olive is a beautiful place in downtown Eugene that offers a safe haven of beauty and relaxation. Great place to call my home for a year

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th & Olive has good amenities, free parking and nice apartments overall. my room seems bigger than most other apartment complexes in the area, but they get very cold in the winter with the open hallways

Reply from 13th and Olive

I am very pleased with my dealings with all who’ve assisted me so far. Gracious, informative, helpful, made things easy to understand and accomplish.

Reply from 13th and Olive

My experience so far has been wonderful and welcoming! Looking forward to settling in! I’ve never seen a situation quite like this before. Many thanks!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Timely and efficient service by both the front desk worker's and maintenance team for the most part. The gate by my apartment is broken, and I have told the front desk. It does not let people back in, so that's why I'm giving 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far I love 13th and Olive!!! Hot tub, pool, fitness center, social area... what more could I ask for? So excited to live here next year!!!!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great place to live. Free food and drinks weekly! A little far, but a good deal for where you're at. The staff are also very professional and timely. Would recommend.

Reply from 13th and Olive

The whole buildings look pretty and i like it! I also like other facilities such as pool, gym and dance studio. I feel more comfortable than my previous apartment.