13th and Olive
3.88 stars1,052 Reviews

1,052 Reviews

1,052 Reviews

I have had a good experience with the maintenance of the apartments. But, I would have like to know that there are a lot of car break-ins in the parking structure. I would also have all of the rooms filled with people that you know so that there are no surprises with roommate matching.
Not so great. I wish security was better along with roommate matching. There was always something going on that made my safety feel at risk so I wish that security would be better.
Seems good. I have yet to move in though. I have heard a lot of negative talk about management but I’m willing to see for myself. I am looking forward to doing so.
I couldn't have picked a more secure place to live we've all had a tough time through this pandemic and I am grateful for the 13th and Olive staff and all of our community but especially char security because they make me feel very safe and worry-free so thanks 13th and Olive for being my home !
I am not aware if we can control the LED lights and jet bubbles at the pool or if they turn off after a certain time at night. Also only one fireplace works, there should be instructions of how residents can use it or a sign that says if it’s employee access only. Garage security can be better. I like the layout of the 4 flats
Living at 13th and Olive has been great besides the amenities never being open since I have lived here. The houses are amazing and have noticed the building and garages are cleaner lately
I love how nice the apartments are without being to much money. I wish the gyms where a little bit bigger. But I live the community and location
Good maintenance staff. Furniture quality could be better. The couch is really cheap and falls apart without even using it. The gates in the parking garage are useless and safety is an issue.
management is nice. could improve a bit on customer service. but generally people are nice. maintenance is very spot on and are fast. good move-in experience
Great staff, very friendly and will assist you with any needs you have. Looking forward to living there in the Fall. Nice size rooms and great amenities.