13th and Olive
3.87 stars1,091 Reviews

1,091 Reviews

1,091 Reviews

I have really enjoyed living at 13th and olive and I’m excited to live there again this upcoming school year. I absolutely love the gyms and other amenities.
I love the apartment community here as well as all the convenient amenities. The location is great and the fully furnished apartment was such a helpful plus and made my transition so much easier!
I love my apartment community. The staff is super helpful and always attentive. I enjoy all of the giveaways and events that we have down in the lobby. I have had a wonderful experience living at thirteenth and olive!
Hi I’ve been living here for around 6 months and the experience here has been pretty good. I’m overall impressed with how it’s been, staff is nice. I don’t really like how we have to get our mail but I mean I don’t think it’s 13th fault at all it’s a place with a lot of rooms and so much mail.
Pretty good after a year Don't know what Im gonna say else, need a new couch, thats about it. Its good, live here. Hot tub is down, but everything else is okay
Payed for expensive amenities I couldn't use, had partying neighbors during a pandemic so it was odd to see where the line was drawn. Housing was comfy, staff generally helpful and maintenance was on point.
i haven’t moved in yet but i am very excited. fiona has made it possible for me to move in early which has relieved a lot of stress for me and my family!
Having your own bathroom is the best part about 13th and olive! You overall feel safe with all the security but still in a sketchy area being downtown. Noisy all the time.
I love living here. Friendly staff...lots of great places within walking distance...great experience so far! I haven't tried any of the amenities yet but am very excited to do so.
Incredibly nice staff, especially the maintenance people. (Seriously the maintenance men & women do so much work and they all deserve huge raises!) Would’ve rated higher if the leasing staff didn’t cause me so many panic attacks, had me constantly worried near the end of my first lease, but a second call worked most things out (I still have to repeat my questions to multiple people every time I call because they won’t read my emails, etc). Overall, I enjoy living here. The neighbors are nice, the community feels safe, and it’s super pet friendly! Also a big plus: everyone wears masks! Everyone socially distances! I feel safe here.