This place is the nicest place I’ve ever lived and I’m going to recommend all my friends back home to come here and go to school and live here because this is the best place in Eugene to live.

Since I moved here I've felt very welcome an I'm talking about the the stuff good people they are on top of what they are doing.the rent price is good like the fact the we got free Internet cable an gym.also this place stays clean.thank u.

So far pretty good! Wrong keys was a setback but it was all fixed! Also very dirty apartment when I arrived but that's okay I'm a good cleaner.

Everyone is super nice and I love how big the rooms are. I love that there is a gym so I don’t have to get a membership for a place. Everything is very amazing

good experience with mew roommates, perfect cleaning inthe building and better managment. Good security service and good service in the office.

Great area lots of places fo get to. People are great about fetting back to you as well. Rent is not too expensive either its a great place for students to live.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great community and is very convenient to downtown living, so getting around on bus or driving or even walking is easy! The people living here are friendly too

Reply from 13th and Olive

I’m very excited to start living at 13th and olive! The perks are great and the fact that I have my own room and bathroom is such a great deal. The down payment for having a pet is a little expensive but other than that it seems great :)

Reply from 13th and Olive

Just graduated high school and this is my first apartment ever and I’m excited to start a new journey and be able to rent out an apartment at 13th and olive

Reply from 13th and Olive

from what I've experienced it has been great. I know a lot of people who live there or have lived on 13th and olive and they all say it has been a great experience.

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far I am really glad I chose 13th and Olive out of all the housing options in Eugene! This community seems to be a perfect fit for me and I am excited for the year to come

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have not yet moved into my apartment but my experience from the beginning has been great. The staff are friendly and are always nice in answering all the questions I have. When I went for a tour McKenzie was my guide and she was awesome! Can’t wait to move in.. hopefully staff stays friendly and helpful

Reply from 13th and Olive

So much better than my previous apartment. Clean, friendly staff, new appliances, better amenities and so much more. I feel safe at 13th and olive

Reply from 13th and Olive

Haven’t moved in yet but it seems to be a very nice apartment and Im super excited to decorate with all my pretty stuff and make a regular apartment a home!

Great community, wonderful amenities, and terrific front office. The staff has always been very helpful and quick with any problems or concerns that have come about.

I love all the amenities at 13th and Olive. Everything is very new and modern. There is a pool and a gym! So convenient! Also, love the community!

I really like the community and the staff. Everyone is very helpful and willing to accommodate to your needs the best they can. The amenities are very nice and I get a lot for a reasonable price.

It is amazing i love it. I am so looking forward to meeting my roomates and all that this place has to offer. I love the location and the fact it is close to school.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I love living here! It’s a great place for a person to live and is conveniently located. I love the amenities and the overall atmosphere here.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I absolutely love living here! I think it's just a great living space with all the amenities I could ask for. Plus, it's location makes it so most things are pretty much in walking distance. It's wonderful!

Reply from 13th and Olive

i’ve enjoyed living here! maintenance is quick and very friendly! love the dog park area and the gym. staff is also very friendly and helpful!

Reply from 13th and Olive

I absolutely love living here. the community feel is so welcoming and it really feels like home now! I also can’t complain about the amenities!

Reply from 13th and Olive

I am constantly amazed at the tireless effort of management staff and maintenance crew to keep the many outside areas and and facilities clean and functional. The complex is enormous, covering 2-3 city blocks. I love living here.

Reply from 13th and Olive

rooms are very big and spacey and everything is built nicely. Amazing place to live. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone attending U of O

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great place for the cost! A little bit far from campus but the staff is friendly and the apartments are nice. Plus there is a lot of free food!