My experience at 13th and Olive has been okay. I moved in this previous fall and have loved the room itself and my roommates, the staff works their best to my understanding and I applaud them for that.

Sometimes could not get the notification from the leasing office about if there is a delivery for me. I have to go to the front desk and make a double-check, and sometimes they told me no delivery shown in the system but turned out they found it in the warehouse.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Very good place to live and in a good location, very convenient. It's a safe place to be living and the parking garage is a plus. The rooms are pretty big and spacious for one person.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Very friendly community. Staff is very helpful and maintenance always comes to the help quickly. Beautiful pool and gym. A very safe complex

Reply from 13th and Olive

Had a little maintenance issues in the beginning that made me have to sleep through the fire alarm going off because the staff put EXPIRED/LOW batteries in my fire alarm. My bed frame is loose and moves 24/7 and I moved in December 13th and it is yet to get fixed till this day (01/19)

Reply from 13th and Olive

I love it here at 13th and olive , right in the heart of downtown close to everything. Shops and more The rooms are spacious and makes me feel at home. I recommend .

Reply from 13th and Olive

I feel like the opportunities, amenities, and events here are super nice and welcoming! I really like everything y’all have to offer. I just wish there was a bit better support and surveillance- it feels unsafe sometimes.

Reply from 13th and Olive

the apartments are nice and the office staff are very helpful and friendly. all of the amenities are usually broken but the tanning bed got fixed so i can't complain.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Management can be difficult and people often complain about the distance to campus, but 13th is right in the bus line and the rooms are nice!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Not too bad. Could fix up the sauna in the men’s restroom in the Willamette building. I enjoy having my own bathroom. Not too many apartments have that.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Overall, 13th & Olive is a really nice place and new community. Possibly the only downside of the place is that it's a bit of a walk to campus, but I really don't mind the walking too much.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Clean apartment, good community. People are nice and friendly, no issues so far. I like my neighbours and also the cleanliness/respect they hold for others.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Beside of some problems in the beginning of moving in, living here is good! All the problems I had in the apartment were solved fast and with no issue.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Overall, the last 3 years have been pretty good. Great location, staff have been helpful for the most part, but manager not as receptive when I requested to move because a new roommate is making me uncomfortable.

Reply from 13th and Olive

The location is great, facilities are convenient and nice but they seem to be broken a lot. The apartments are nice but worn in. Lovely staff!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Very nice apartment and very affordable compared to other apart complex’s. The security has been an issue this year however I think that action is being taken.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Someone who moved out left trash locked in their old room and was told that the apartment would help get rid of stuff but then told later that they won’t help. But other than that good.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Everyone has been helpful and friendly. My one complaint is that my lease agreement was incorrect and because it was not fixed in the timely manner I was told it would be, I have to wait a month to have it resolved.

Reply from 13th and Olive

While Maintenance is really good and front office staff is friendly, there have been quite a few problems. We've been matched by the front office by some terrible roommates. The first instance was a female who smoked a heavy amount of weed every day making it unbreathable while having her boyfriend live with her rent free (while my partner and I paid for 2 people in 1 room.). Thankfully they moved out yet we got stuck with 2 more people. Our preference for a roommate was someone our age or close to it (21-30) instead we get stuck with two men in their 50s. The first guy while nice smokes and uses incense which stinks up our apartment. He also has paid utilities late to me multiple times. The second guy recently moved in. He decided to wait until 7 pm to move in. Annoying. Within the first 10 minutes of meeting my partner he asks her if she can get him a job at her place of employment which we both found to be bizarre. They both are up between the hours of 230 to 6 A.M. and leave all the lights on which runs up the bill I'm responsible for. Me and my partner are already tired of it. Luckily 1 of the guys is getting another spot. I'm not asking for mediation with the new housemate. We already tried that with the first and it did nothing. The only solution I'd want would be to have him move out to another unit because I know this isn't going to work. Thus we have decided to not renew our lease as we do not want to be put with more random people.

Reply from 13th and Olive

My experience at 13th and Olive is relatable to a seesaw. One week things are nice and the next week something is wrong wit the WiFi. I don’t have much to criticize but also don’t have much to compliment.

Reply from 13th and Olive

So great tho I have yet to move in. Very very excited to move into the unit with my partner, my dog, and two friends. I am excited for our three-level apartment.

Reply from 13th and Olive

It’s alright. Maintenance was slow the first few times but it’s been good this winter. Don’t really see anyone ever. Nice area and good amenities but the printer has been broken for a while. Staff is nice

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great living experience I like walking down the halls and seeing all the friendly faces as I pass them in the hallways. Also sometimes I walk I to the parking garage and see all the friendly faces.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Deciding to not renew for next year because we continually get stuck with not great roommates and don't feel heard by management. Maintenance continues to be good.

Reply from 13th and Olive

There is always a mistake no matter what it is. Your pretty much just stuck with a lease here. This place has potential, but has to act fast.