Love living here. Close enough to walk to campus, tanning, gym in both buildings. Having a parking garage Is one of the best parts since parking in Eugene can be a nightmare. I would live here again if I wasn’t graduating and moving!

Packages always get delivered to the wrong places and the service at the front desk varies depending on how much someone wants to help. The floor I am in is very quiet and my apartment was not dirty when I moved in although the carpet was in very bad shape and still is. But service requests for me have been fixed within a day.

Really great place to live, great location and community! I like that 13th and Olive works hard in engaging with residents and promoting a fun and enjoyable living environment

Reply from 13th and Olive

It was really good so far and I like having my own bathroom. My roommate is messy and this helps me to have my own space. The only thing that would be nice is a TV.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Love living here . Staff is awesome , love all the amenities . Would recommend this place to all my friends . My dog Maddie loves living here as well , that’s very important to me .

Reply from 13th and Olive

I don't exactly love living next to a parking structure and being able to pick where my apartment was located would've been nice but I get for efficiency reasons why that is.

I don’t live here yet. I will next year. I want points. These points are gonna be mine. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah andbwohxoebxiejcjeondoxbei xoebxoe kxhei Brie cod.

So far things have been great! Lovely roommates, and amazing amenities. The move in process was super simple, and I was able to move everything into my new place in just one day. Thanks so much :)

Reply from 13th and Olive

it's so great. i love the location. i also like that there is free food or snacks on some days. the staff is great too. they are very welcoming.

Reply from 13th and Olive

There's room 2 improve the way people are placed in regards to communicating with some advance, or plan, or expectation. To improve staff attitude about making residents feel valued, safe, welcome and indeed ensuring they are through quality management. Roommates with ESA conflicts of interests. Nobody should be made to feel their need isn't as important like we did when we were told the apartment was one of the few pet friendly even though ESA should be allowed in any apartment I apply for.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have nothing but praise for 13th and Olive. The staff are courteous respectful helpful and absolutely friendly. The minimal maintenance issues I have had were promptly taken care of. The property is clean. I've had no issues with wheelchair accessibility

Reply from 13th and Olive

I've had a good experience so far but we'll see how things go I'm pretty open-minded about my new place. I chose this place because of convenience to work and I won't have to drive my car anymore

Reply from 13th and Olive

I love the appartment! It's beautiful and the roomate is so nice and amazing! Easy access to many things! Legit, just take a walk around the block!

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far so good. Not so great security but nice perks. The staff is friendly. Packages get lost sometimes. Walls are thin so you can hear neighbors very easily

Reply from 13th and Olive

Love everything about it! Definitely a place to live being young and in college(: there is so much that is offered and there is a lot to do here!

Reply from 13th and Olive

My appartment community experience has been very intresting, with various problems. The worst one was when i renewed my lease only to be told that my room was already reserved to another group, forcing me to be homeless for two weeks. The front office said i would also get a 500 dollar incentive off my rent because of the missplacement, but i havent gotten it. at this point, i want to vouch for 13th and olive but they have screwed me a fair bit.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great amenities, lovely apartments, excellent location. Maintenance and Security Staff are Top Notch! I miss the Courtesy Staff, they were sudeenly dismissed recently. Most residents are quiet and polite, though some have a serious lack of etiquette and cleanliness. Office staff are friendly and polite, but in my one year here I can certainly say it's a major hassle to get anything accomplished through the office. It needs a major overhaul and a lot of fixes. Also, it's super annoying to have these reviews responded to and be unable to reply back. Usually feels patronizing. Please don't. I know I can call or come in to the office if and when I have issues. I do all the time. Ty~

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far it hasn’t been long but I’ve very much enjoyed my stay, the location is great and my roommate is very nice. I’m happy to be staying here

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far my experience has been pretty good. We really like living here. However one main concern is the safety on the first floor. It would be really cool to see 13th and Olive attempt to fix that

Reply from 13th and Olive

I really do love it here! It’s great for college students but also for any other form of residents. The rent may seem a little bit high but it compensates for how much this complex has to offer! The room has a very large window that has a wonderful view of the town and it’s great for natural light. It has a very large bathroom that has a full-scale bath and shower along with a walk-in closet!

Reply from 13th and Olive

A good housing complex, with tons of amenities for residents and staff that seem to care about resident's welfare. I've lived here for a few months and am enjoying it

Reply from 13th and Olive

Most of the apartment community is ok. They do thing for the residents but they run out super quick. Multiple time that I have tried to do things they are out

Reply from 13th and Olive

My experience here has been very hit or miss. When I don't need help with anything, it's good. The amenities are nice, the location is good. However when I do need assistance with something it is really difficult to get issues resolved and it usually takes several attempts on my end paired with a truckload of patience. I feel like the front office is ran by several young employees who only ever have about half of the answers I need and usually end up passing me along to "management" which often takes several days or even weeks to respond. I find this very frustrating. Even with simple things like getting a working mail key, having an elevator that functions, a printer that isn't jammed all of the time, etc. I feel that the management of 13th and Olive has a lot of room for improvement.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have had a great experience so far living in 13th and Olive. Tons of great amenities and an awesome community. The building is super nice and in a very convenient area!

Reply from 13th and Olive

The environment is pretty good. Have gym, study room, and hot Spring. That's the best apartment that I never had. The front desk are very nice and kind.