The staff is very accommodating, and feels like they have the best intentions for you and your stay with them. They also run some amazing specials, only downside is the location is loud but this is to be expected living downtown and it being a student oriented apartment complex!

it's been ok but there is definitely room for improvement. the pool area is very loud at times I can hear it from my room and I live on the 5th floor. people drive up the parking garage at high speeds without looking. the number of times someone has almost hit my car because they were going to fast is too many to count.

The staff at 13th and Olive is very friendly. The facility is so clean and nice! And the apartment is so cute and cozy. I love that this is my home.

I like the privacy of the rooms and how quiet it is, and I use the hot tub frequently. I don't love that the smelly dumpster is right in front of the closest entrance to my apartment or that events never seem to be held in the Olive building, and I definitely don't like how much I had to bug the office to learn who my roommates are (especially because if I hadn't contacted them, they wouldn't have known who I was, let alone that I have a cat.)

The girl who lives in the apartment above mine is running on the floor almost every night, quite noizy. And her dog keeps barking sometimes...

The location is fantastic, the amenities are great, the maintenance is so quick and responsive. I would note that the time it takes to fix things like the hot tub, pool, or fireplaces can take a significant amount of time. I enjoy the weekly activities and that there are security guards who walk around and are friendly. The staff at the front desk are usually friendly and helpful.

Good Place to live! Typical student living environment. Many resident events/activities. Super pet friendly. Parties sometimes go wild :( and can be annoying

Safe place to live in. Nicely kept apartment and facilities. I love the fact that the complex holds events, but dislike the loud noise that is blasted by residents with their loud speakers. Not an ideal place to study.

I like living here because it is warm and safe and I enjoy the company and the gym and the suana and the tv and the back yard. I also enjoy the many amenities and I like to study and use the computer lab and the print system is great. Plus I get to print my resumes and food handlers card for free. I am also happy for my bathroom and central heating.

Living here has been great, it’s close to a lot of things like the bus station, allowing me easy transportation. Being on the first floor is hard because I can hear all the outside noise but besides that, I’ve enjoyed loving here.

13th and Olive has modern, clean, and cozy ubits. I'm so excited to have my own bathroom - it really takes away any anxieties of spending too much time in there. The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect.

Love it! I have lived here for 2 years and i just renewed for another year! Love all of the amenities and the staff....sometimes. However, i hate the change of rent i have to pay next year.

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th and olive is a Really nice building with a lot of benefits! The two pools and fitness centers are really nice. I like how every room has its own bathroom.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Its gotten better living here over the years but has a lot of room for improvement. Paying to park is an annoyance when you are limited to the first five levels and excluded from the others, even if every spot is taken. The pools and hot tubs are dirty most of the time. Close to the bus station and downtown.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Amenities are nice, but they often are out of service. Olive gym always has at least one treadmill not working, and there are no security cameras in the parking garage, not where it matters. There have been multiple attempted or successful car break-ins and nothing has been done about it. My car was hit and cost me a grand to fix and the apartment or police could not do anything because there were no cameras. Anybody can enter any level of the parking garage. The staff is friendly.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Noisy, but comfortable. Wish Olive building had its own office to pay rent and pick up mail. Can anything be done to increase the feeling of security on property?

Reply from 13th and Olive

The experience has drastically improved from last year . Management has become a lot more urgent with their responses ! I love it here now and the staff .

Reply from 13th and Olive

Very nice off campus housing at UO. I enjoy the fully furnished option. It’s much easier to move in and out. I just wish there was carpet in the hallways.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Had some move in issues and I moved into a messy apartment but I really like the amenities like the big gym and the pools. Also like the free stuff.

Reply from 13th and Olive

It’s been getting a little better here after two and a half years . Still had work yo be done and communication is always lacking a little.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Definitely recommend with friend because they didn't choose great roommates for me but the vale and the price of the apartment are good and amenities are nice.

Reply from 13th and Olive

It has been a good experience this year living at 13th and Olive. I have very few complaints but a couple that do come to mind are that the garage gates were broken wayyyy more that the majority of the year and that it took several months to get our couch replaced.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I wish the pool could have extended hours during the summer. I love all of the amenities that this apartment has to offer, and they are always well maintained. It would be super awesome if you guys could ad a hose to one of the areas for a dog washing station?:)

Reply from 13th and Olive

It’s been very nice living here. The property management is great and very helpful! They offer fun daily extras and nice amenities. Have tried to reach out about resigning but in different unit and never heard back, that would be my only complaint!! Great place

Reply from 13th and Olive

The location of the apartment was convenient as it was close to the city bus station, so commuting to the University of Oregon on a daily basis and Eugene in general was easy.