Management team here is awesome. They are always quick to respond to any issues. Amenities are great, I actually just finished tanning which as an amazing amenity to have access to in the summer. Incentives are also awesome.

It’s a good place, fair prices and good parking place. Fully furnished and good location! Just my roommates not that good, a little bit loud and they don’t shut the lights during night.

Fantastic place to live! I feel very safe here and it is a very nice community to live in. I love all of the amenities that come along with leasing here.

13th and Olive has amazing amenities that make living here great. Things such as the gyms and free printing make this a truly unique and great place to live

The best place to live you never dream about it. Private bathroom with a good price? Impossible to find it somewhere else. I like the pool the most.

I lived here for 4 years so I always keep my place clean. I like the staff they are friendly and fun to talk to whenever they come over to check on the apt

13th and Olive is a pretty cool apartment complex. Its a good community and since its downtown theres always something to do but its still close enough to campus.

Great place to live. The bedrooms are very spacious and the walk in closets are very nice as well. The kitchen is nicely designed and there is lots of storage space.

It’s alright, office is always ready to help when needed. Sometimes I feel like they are not to aware of the full situation, but not there fault.

so far all the people who work here have been very helpful in answering every question that i have!! i am super excited to finally be moved in

Reply from 13th and Olive

Its been pretty good so far, no complaints, good roommates, and a good apartment. 9/10. I need more characters so I'm just putting more characters, its good.

Totally is fine. However the internet and WiFi always broke up and also the printer in the olive building always in out of the order states. Hope to improve those tings in the future.

Every good location and people it’s easy to live life and also good environment. Have a good service and good events for residents to join.

It’s been good. They transferred our lease and gave us everything that we wanted. Moving in was a little upsetting since our apartment was still full of cat hair.

Enjoyable living convenient location. Friendly community with accessible access to down town. The additional perks like pool, sauna, excise rooms help living here worth it.

Seems like a really cool place to live, with affordable rates. There seems to be a really neat community and lots to do, and is centrally located. Can't wait to move in!

Common areas are well maintained but with room for improvement. Amenities are nice and location is great. Staff is friendly but not always on the same page. Mail is easy to get but delivery is near impossible to receive unless going to the main office or out of the building. Animal rules are strict and outdoor turf doesnt get cleaned from what ive seen so it always smells like urine which is a bummer. House furniture is nice enough and appts are updated/ modern

Reply from 13th and Olive

Just moved in and it feels like home. Living with my friends is a great experience and the rooms feel like my bedroom back home in Los Angelos.

Not too bad living here. The neighbors aren't that loud. The facility is well monitored. The management could be better but they do their best. I wish we had more contact with upper management.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I haven't had the best experience here. They give you random charges when you move out for things you didn't do, the maintenance is extremely slow to respond and when they do actually come whatever was fixed tends to break again.

Reply from 13th and Olive

living here is great, plenty of amenities, the apartments are generally clean and with AC, and having a bathroom in your room is the best thing about it. The only downside is its a little far from campus.

I would say that the overall experience is pretty nice here. There are some issues especially when it come to printing. The printers in both buildings seem to be broken all the time (mostly during the academic year). I’ve also had issues with noise whether it’s from neighbors or from the courtyard (usually after set hours). However, I love the units and the staff seem very friendly.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have been here 2 years and love it! Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because my apartment was broken into and 13th and Olive never reached out to us. The police were involved and all

Reply from 13th and Olive

Roommate placement has been decent, maintenance is proficient and staff do their best to be helpful as often as possible. Unfortunate that pool on the Olive side has been closed most, if not all summer

Good staff. Slow with repairs. Staff is friendly and tries to help you but the company it’s self is slow with repairs to the building. Maintenance is quick though.