Been a great experience so far! Nice people, amenities are awesome, the people/neighbors and staff have been good. Overall really nice experience here.

13th & Olive is the best apartment! They have free food almost every other day. They also have free printing! The gym is large and awesome too!

I like the location of the apartments, though I wish there was better upkeep on the amenities, such as broken printers, work out machines, sauna, etc.

The units are modern, updated and spacious. The furniture that you can rent is great quality and makes the room feel super cozy. I love how the management always has nice resident appreciation events and goodies!

I enjoy the living here, it's very quiet and love the location! Just renewed my lease for the next year with my roommates and it would have been not too. The complex provides a lot of services and has great features which are hard to pass up on.

Great so far! I have only been here for several months but the community seems good and management is friendly!! Enjoying the amenities a lot

Reply from 13th and Olive

My main issue is the excessive amount of noise due to the VERY thin walls. I shouldn't be able to hear my roommate clear her throat or blow her nose when I am in a different room. Love the amenities, activities, and perks.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Overall a great place to live with so many amenities and little events that keep you from staying in your room all day. Rooms are nice and love the privacy of each room.

Reply from 13th and Olive

The Olive is pretty good. It is better than the campus. And I have lived here for almost two months. However, everything in the Olive is good. I want to continue to live here.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I have had a good time at 13th and Olive, other than the strict rules I love using the amenities and having my own room with a bathroom, our couch is disconnected which isn’t ideal and the internet rarely works but for the most part I enjoy living here

Reply from 13th and Olive

I really like my experience aside from noisy neighbors that live above me and that use the pool. Also, I found it hard to get my incentive reward because it was sent to my verified account here on community rewards but was not here when I logged in. Other than that the study rooms are nice, the gym is great, and I love having my own bathroom.

Reply from 13th and Olive

So far been good, wish they had more opportunities to renew my lease instead of February being the last month. Wish I could live here next year

Reply from 13th and Olive

It’s my third year living here and I still love all the amenities, location, and the free parking. I like that it’s pet friendly. I enjoy using their tanning beds.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Super friendly service! Will listen to your concerns intently (: great community and ammenities, way better deal than surrounding competitors

Reply from 13th and Olive

I really enjoy it here! I love the amenities and the staff. Paper work through the office can be a hastle but the staffs friendly and considerate demeanor makes up for it! The place meant of the building is great as it’s rigt next to a library and the bus station of Eugene. The only thing I can find atm that is a little bother some is not have a spare key of my fob of my own.

Reply from 13th and Olive

i really enjoy living at 13th and olive. its beautiful and the people are very nice. i like the hot tub and saunas the most and the gyms nice too

Reply from 13th and Olive

Very fun and inviting community! Lots of opportunity's to meet new people! The amenities that are given are absolutely amazing and really helped me make my decision to live here!

Reply from 13th and Olive

ACHSPRING2019 Dear Resident, Thank you for completing the survey for 13th & Olive. Please enter the code "ACHSPRING2019" in your dashboard at https://communityrewards.me/ to receive 2,000 points. We appreciate your feedback. J Turner Research on behalf of 13th & Olive

Reply from 13th and Olive

Living here has been fillled with a mix of emotions. Ive had bad experiences but also good ones for the most part. There is a few things that could improve.

Reply from 13th and Olive

I love the amenities at 13th and Olive. The staff are great and super helpful. The people who live here are friendly and generally nice. I love living here!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Great community with staff on site and ready to help with any needs. Amazing amenities and surprisingly located in a quiet area of downtown Eugene. Units are awesome and so are the study areas throughout the building. Perfect for a student or even someone who isn't enrolled in school.

Reply from 13th and Olive

13th and Olive is my new home, and I couldn't be more happy with it! After a long day at school, it's great to have a homey atmosphere to return to with great friends, a super warm living room:) , and hot tub ready. I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from 13th and Olive

Living here is a good experience. All the staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator!

Reply from 13th and Olive

I moved here in hopes of becoming a part of a tight knit community with a company that values its residents. I have been pleased to see the positive efforts of the office staff to connect with residents and do all they can to ensure my time here as a resident is a positive experience.

Reply from 13th and Olive

Love it here! The amenities are super nice, the rooms are spacious, I love having my own bathroom, washer & drier in unit, and the kitchen appliances are modern and in good condition. Sometimes the staff can come off a little unfriendly, and I also dislike how some of the furniture (especially the bed frames) are kinda rickety... but other than that I would recommend living here!