13th and Olive

3.8

1,221 Reviews

3.8

1,221 Reviews

It’s been a great time. Very lovely to have my own full bathroom. Also, love the coffee shop right across the street! I think this place is pretty underrated when it comes to walkability around town.
I really enjoy living here! Its been the first place ive lived in by myself in years and it just feels like home. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the facilities clean and inviting. Definitely a wonderful experience!
Office can be pretty helpful. Maintenance workers are always nice and usually come quickly. Has great renewal bonuses and decent fitness center.
So far my experience with 13th has been average. Certain things are broken in the buildings like doors. Can be loud sometimes, but great prices.
the maintenance staff is great, everything else has been stressful. i also don’t like my roommates, but that’s not the office staffs fault bc i got my room from a sublet so 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t think we should be paying for all of the amenities if nothings open. And i think security needs to be better. Someone tried breaking into my apartment just last night
Quick maintenance Sufficient wifi Pet friendly Decent staff team and administration Nice and fast package delivery Good practice of social distancing
Overall I have had a good experience living here. One thing that could improve is the efficiency of the workers at the front desk. Sometimes they are not always the most efficient workers. Other than that I like living here.
Could be better. Things are always breaking and they just fix instead of replacing. Expect our money but don’tesbt to make sure we live in a comfortable environment.
It’s been okay. Staff always some things aren’t available while other staff do say that they are. Management isn’t really the best. Cheap doors/flooring. Garage is unsafe to keep car at night because people break in.