Still fantastic to live here! Staff is polite. Maintenance is taken care of very fast. Residents are all pretty curious also. Would recommend.

The building is great right now, well maintained and neighbors are considerate of each other. Maintenance requests are fulfilled expeditiously.

Great place to live. Residents are all friendly. The staff and maintenance are easy to reach and quick to respond. The cleaning crew is very friendly and do an amazing job

Enjoyable place to live! Cleaning and maintenance of the building is top-notch and very consistence. Noise issues have reduced as of late. Customer service still on point.

I love living here! Excellent location and beautiful apartments. Great amenities - decent gym and party room, media room, which are both getting upgraded.

After living in Chicago for the past 5 years, this will be the first time I have ever renewed a lease. The location couldn't be better and the property manager is the nicest! Great amenities, modern updated units, and the maintenance staff is super responsive. Only complaint is the Internet connection which they are in the process of upgrading/switching providers. There was also an issue with the water heater but that has since been resolved.

Great building architecture and amenities. I love how the history was incorporated into the renovation and the information about the former floral shop remains at the entrance. Also, huge plus that this building is big dog friendly.

Building is great, clean, easy to get to, stylish, and in a super trendy and fun neighborhood. One downside, neighbors aren't overly friendly.

1313 is great if you work downtown. I can walk to the heart of the loop in less than 30 minutes. On a bike it's less than 10 minutes. Awesome.

The building is running great. Communication to tenants has been top notch, especially when the building is having an issue, which helps alleviate some of the burden.

Great community with awesome people living here. Nobody is ever loud or obnoxious. Everyone loves to say hi but also respects people's space.

Common areas are always clean and well maintained. Issues with common areas are always dealt with extremely fast and resonably. And of course, the staff is always fast to reapond to any concern.

1313 w Randolph us a very friendly building, lots of dogs, great maintenance staff. The building as always very clean. I love the rooftop area as well!

fairly good response rate. only problem i have (had) was that i never heard back regarding reversing the direction of my door as it opens the wrong way towards the light switches. too late now to make a big deal as i am moving out soon.

Great and responsive staff makes it really convenient to live here. The apartment has a beautiful lobby and rooftop area. I love the location in the west loop in the heart of Chicago's food scene.

Love living here! Management and Maintenance are always fast to respond. The building is always very clean. And improvements are always happening.

Love living here. Great neighborhood and apartment amenities. Staff answers emails promptly and maintenance fixes most things within 1-2 days.

I have really enjoyed my experience at 1313 Randolph Lofts over the past two years. The management is very easy to work with and maintenance does an outstanding job.

Love this place, management is great, so accommodating and receptive. Being a somewhat smaller complex allows for an intimate feel, everyone has been so friendly.

The office staff is friendly and extremely prompt with any requests for maintenance. It is also helpful to have the employees living in the building. I accidentally locked myself out on a Sunday and was able to get back in right away because of this.

I moved in here this past summer after a nightmare experience with another apartment building. This place is wonderful! Staff and fellow residents are so friendly, and the community is always smiling. I have no plans of ever leaving here!

I love living at 1313! Great neighbors and beautifully kept building. I love how dog friendly it is and have enjoyed getting to know other dog parents!

We love living here! Office Staff is always friendly and accommodating. They are always reachable. Maintenance staff is always quick in responding to requests.

On our second year here at 1313. Great dog-friendly building in the West Loop. Indoor garage parking, nice gym, and rooftop deck. Close to Union and Skinner Park.

Management is very responsive to maintenance issues & communicates regularly with tenants. I especially appreciate the building manager. I have not found there to be many noise issues either.