Really cool building in an awesome neighborhood. Great view from the rooftop, and I love that there’s an indoor and outdoor space so I can use it all year round.

We have loved living here for the past two years. Neighborhood has changed a lot, but most of my neighbors are still the same! Very dog friendly and small enough to know people in your building. The roof top is amazing in the summer!

This is a great building with awesome location. Staff is responsive and helpful. The gym is convenient. The rooftop room and deck is best part of building.

Great experience! Fun and safe neighborhood with lots of friendly people in the building. Amenities like heated garage and beautiful rooftop are awesome. Only concern would be that the walls are thin at times and I can hear my neighbors a decent amount. Other than that, no complaints!

I am very pleased with the neighborhood overall, the cleanliness of the building, and the safety I feel living here. For my first home in Chicago, I am very satisfied. Neighbors are friendly, but there doesn't seem to be much interaction across the community, which is slightly disappointing. Overall I feel there is great communication with the management team, and I have nearly always had very satisfactory and timely responses in terms of maintenance requests. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to make a home in the West Loop.

I love our building! The cleaning staff is excellent, and the addition of the Peloton bikes in the gym has been amazing. The lobby decor overhaul left a bit to be desired, but that's a minor thing...

We have been here two years and have had no Complaints so far! The space, neighborhood, maintenance staff and overall vibe makes it really hard to want to leave.

My husband and I moved in this past summer (2019) and our experience living here has been wonderful! We love our apartment and the rooftop amenities have been very convenient. One of our favorite things is how this building is SO dog friendly! We don’t have a dog YET, but we plan to very soon and can’t wait to join the dog community here.

A very quite neighborhood in the middle of the city. The management is very helpful and friendly. Apartments are modern and new. Love living here.

Our resident portal and overall building security could be better. There are many instances that non residents gain access. In addition, it would be great if management better managed smoking and pets in the communal spaces.

I’ve lived here since July and have really liked it so far. Love the roof! The lofts themselves are new clean and nice. The other tenants have been friendly and I’m very hopeful there is new management.

The staff working is very nice, neighborhood and location is prime, and the building is always sparkling clean. It’s a great feeling coming home everyday to 1313 W Randolph!

Building management is still top notch and very responsive. Building common areas still kept impressively cleanly. Maintenance is often slow and fails to fix problems first time. Several rude people have moved into building over the past year.

Still fantastic to live here! Staff is polite. Maintenance is taken care of very fast. Residents are all pretty curious also. Would recommend.

The building is great right now, well maintained and neighbors are considerate of each other. Maintenance requests are fulfilled expeditiously.

Great place to live. Residents are all friendly. The staff and maintenance are easy to reach and quick to respond. The cleaning crew is very friendly and do an amazing job

Enjoyable place to live! Cleaning and maintenance of the building is top-notch and very consistence. Noise issues have reduced as of late. Customer service still on point.

I love living here! Excellent location and beautiful apartments. Great amenities - decent gym and party room, media room, which are both getting upgraded.

After living in Chicago for the past 5 years, this will be the first time I have ever renewed a lease. The location couldn't be better and the property manager is the nicest! Great amenities, modern updated units, and the maintenance staff is super responsive. Only complaint is the Internet connection which they are in the process of upgrading/switching providers. There was also an issue with the water heater but that has since been resolved.

Great building architecture and amenities. I love how the history was incorporated into the renovation and the information about the former floral shop remains at the entrance. Also, huge plus that this building is big dog friendly.

Building is great, clean, easy to get to, stylish, and in a super trendy and fun neighborhood. One downside, neighbors aren't overly friendly.

1313 is great if you work downtown. I can walk to the heart of the loop in less than 30 minutes. On a bike it's less than 10 minutes. Awesome.

The building is running great. Communication to tenants has been top notch, especially when the building is having an issue, which helps alleviate some of the burden.

Great community with awesome people living here. Nobody is ever loud or obnoxious. Everyone loves to say hi but also respects people's space.

Common areas are always clean and well maintained. Issues with common areas are always dealt with extremely fast and resonably. And of course, the staff is always fast to reapond to any concern.