Everyone’s been very helpful so far, they have helped me through the application process very well and have been easy to contact since I started. Jessica has helped a lot

The staff is exceptional. Super accomodating. The buildings are always clean. I ride the elevator and it often smells like cleaning agents used recently. I like the lounges in the common areas and the seats and couches on each floor. Best of all, I like that 1400 Main makes charitable giving available around the holidays, and hopefully at other points throughout the year.

Excellent for us! Staff and facilities are first class. Plus it's a great community for doing things and going places. We're in our 2nd year hers, all positive.

We are so very excited to move in this weekend, Dec. 1. I’m sure we will love the amenities and walking distance to Restaurants. Also, a lot of space to walk our dog, Riley.

Great office staff and the maintenance is the best. The have the best parties and meet every normal request asked. They try to make every fair for everyone.

Been here for two months now and staying in a fully furnished apartment and liking this place much. Did not think that I would like this place as much as I do now when I moved here from neighboring Homewood suites hotel. 1409 Main is clean, safe and luxurious apartment with lots of amenities. Apartment room layout and size is good. Being a new apartment, the in room appliances, and public amenities are all new and working well. Plus points include full fledged gymnasium with high quality equipments, Starbucks tea/coffee machine, Great room with games and many big screen TVs. Apartment is very well maintained by staff. The Leasing office staff are very helpful, cheerful and prompt. There is Covered Parking right at your apartment floor level and it’s is great convenience. My room has pool view it’s nice and also the sound of water is soothing. It’s closed in the winter now, but Pool can be fun during warm days and the hot tub during cold days along with the fireplace and outside barbecue. For me location is good, as it’s steps away from work and right on the town center main road with few good restaurants around. People are good in the apartment - families, kids, couples, working bachelors. Apartment has community social events too, last one was on Halloween with Mexican food truck and costume contests. Though I do not have pets, this place seems to be very pet friendly. What I want more ? If there was a daily needs grocery store next door or one in-house would be great.

great location, nice apartment, worry free maintenance, safe, lots of parking space, nice exercise room equipment always available, great staff

Awesome experience. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is great. Work orders are completed fast. I have no complaints and the facility is clean

The amenities are great to have. The location is nice minus the constant noisyness of the businesses surrounding. Nice fenced in dog area for dogs. Also fully equipped gym is convenient.

Convenient, friendly environment. Cannot beat the location. Good service, responsive. Event friendly, nice pool and great atmosphere. A welcoming experience!

I have only lived here a week but I wanted to add a review for my move-in experience. The process to apply for an apartment, provide needed documentation, sign the lease was seamless and painless. The leasing office staff were very prompt with responses and answered all of my questions. I had a very short turn around time from applying to move-in (4 days!). All in all a very pleasant experience using the online tool, the resident portal and working with the office staff..

I love living here, it’s such a positive environment to call home. My dog also loves it here, it is hard to find somewhere to have a dog that’s this nice!

This place is awesome and I haven't even moved in yet! I will be moving in at the end of October and I am very excited! the apartment is awesome, the staff is great, the amenities are superior! cant wait, cant wait!!!

1400 Main is a great place to live! The staff is so friendly and courteous. Maintenance is wonderful and they know their stuff. Location is amazing.

Love the spaciousness of the apartment, amenities and location. Maintenance is always available for assistance when needed. All the staff is great

Nice place to live, but it’s ways overpriced and noise travels very easily. They charge outrageous amounts to pay your rent electronically. Ridiculous for this day and age.

so far so good, love the dogs all around, wish owners would clean up after their dogs. noise level from apartment above is hearing lots of footsteps.

Overall, I'm very happy with my experience at 1400 Main. The staff is friendly and they clean the property every day. The pool area is nice and the gym is great, though a bit crowded depending on what time you go.

I love living here. My apartment is great and very spacious. I am never bother by noise in other apartments and everyone is very friendly and happy. I love the amenities! They are always clean and never too crowded. The staff is great and always helpful whenever I need something. I really enjoy living here.

Moving in was a breeze, it was truly a blessing to find somewhere so amazing. All the staff were super helpful and I’m glad for my family and I to be here.

I just moved here and the move in process was great. The staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I suggest looking into 1400 main!

This is a classy community. It’s important that people are aware that the community is what we make it. Put forth the effort to keep it clean and safe.

I love it here! I enjoy the amenities and special events. Everyone here is super helpful and responsive. The new coffee machine is amazing..

Comfortable luxury with fantastic amenities! Clean, updated and excellent support staff! The balcony with the pool and courtyard are fantastic! Love the included indoor parking!

It has been a great experience thus far. I would like to see more done to ensure that people are picking up after their dogs when they use the restroom