1400 Main is truly luxury living!! From the unit’s high end finishes to the extravagant Great Room, we are absolutely loving our stay here! My favorite part is the Starbucks counter!

It's been fantastic! They offer great amentities and pricing. The front office staff is quick and always courteous. I would suggest 1400 to my friends!

I love the cleanliness of 1400 Main, there is always someone cleaning something. Also, they sure do know how to decorate the lobby and when they throw a party. Look out.

This community is the best that we have ever lived in. Very modern and upscale. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I was concerned with the amount of dogs that were here but everyone seems to take care of their pets very well. Looks like we'll be here for quite awhile!

I'm a new resident & so far I'm very happy with the apartments. I love all of the events that are planned. It really feels like a community.

I love 1400 Main the staff is always so friendly, I feel safe all the time, and it’s clean and neat I definitely recommend this amazing place. Very well done

Wonderful community. Good neighbors and great staff. Very attentative and responsive to issues whether it be paperwork or maintenance issues. Great amenities including a large all inclusive gym and pool/hot tub. Enclosed parking is a HUGE benefit and you can park on the level of your apartment which means minimal stars when carrying large loads.

1400 Main is an excellent community with very friendly people located in a peaceful environment. The staffs are very friendly and cooperative. There are a number of activities organized that keeps residents engaged. It has been 2 months since I moved in here and I am enjoying the new house. I wish there was a market nearby for buying vegetables and grocery. Otherwise, excellent community.

Very good community and friendly staff. Well maintained environment with quick access to various amenities and freeway. We enjoyed our stay here.

My wife and I moved into 1400 Main the end of September. In our short time here we are continually impressed with the complex and staff. The amenities are exceptional and we love having the option of 4 restaurants within walking distance. We would highly recommend 1400 Main to anyone near the area.

1400 Main has been everything I expected and more. The building, the staff, and the amenities are all top notch. Maria in the leasing office has been extremely helpful in facilitating my move. I’d recommend 1400 Main to anyone looking for a change.

A great place to live!!!!!!! The apartment complex is nice and clean. The workers are very pleasant and helpful. The apartment complex is also dog friendly which I love

The community is quiet with great extras. The pool table and lounge are great! The construction still needs upkeep. For example, the fire alarm is sensitive to leaks.

Love the dog park.. wish we had tennis court or basketball court.. maybe a food shop..parking is convenient. I'm close to work walking distance. Calls are always cleaned. Always well-maintained. Do you like the new vacuum cleaner for the cars. Garbage is accessible. All-around a good place

Its great community with all amenities like gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc. Apartments are pretty lavish. Staff is friendly. The building management is constantly updating things and they're very responsive to issues.

We love the amenities the pool is beautiful and the dog park is a huge bonus. The stay are friendly and request are always met quickly. The gym is always clean.

Been here for a few months now and I can't say enough great things about it here. Recommending all of my friends and family. Wonderful pool and amenities. LoI king forward to an amazing future at 1400 Main

I greatly enjoy living at 1400 main st. Very clean complex. Love the pool and hot tub area. Parking garages will be great during the winter season

Great experience living at 1400 Main. The amenities are fabulous, staff is kind, and is an enjoyable place to live. Great room for having parties, awesome heated pool, and a gym are all at your convenience.

My apt has a porch that I could get out on the main st if only I had a little inconspicuous gate I know it's a secure building but I feel like it's over secure for some freedoms

Best place in the area, competativr pricing and amenities and the stuff goes above and beyond to make sure you feel like you live somewhere worth bragging about

The best place that you would stay in, the only thing that I do not like for this community is, too far from my university. Otherwise, is great

Very Well managed complex. Office and staff are receptive to needs. Quick response to maintenance requests. Friendly neighbors. Pet friendly.

Great place to stay.. very neat. Wonder ful gym and its so huge with so many equipments.. the heated pool is something that can be used until december

Enjoyable experience so far, we just moved in. The dog park is convient and the shops and restaurants are all in walking distance. The apartment is brand new with all the basic utilities needed