Convenient, friendly environment. Cannot beat the location. Good service, responsive. Event friendly, nice pool and great atmosphere. A welcoming experience!

I have only lived here a week but I wanted to add a review for my move-in experience. The process to apply for an apartment, provide needed documentation, sign the lease was seamless and painless. The leasing office staff were very prompt with responses and answered all of my questions. I had a very short turn around time from applying to move-in (4 days!). All in all a very pleasant experience using the online tool, the resident portal and working with the office staff..

I love living here, it’s such a positive environment to call home. My dog also loves it here, it is hard to find somewhere to have a dog that’s this nice!

This place is awesome and I haven't even moved in yet! I will be moving in at the end of October and I am very excited! the apartment is awesome, the staff is great, the amenities are superior! cant wait, cant wait!!!

1400 Main is a great place to live! The staff is so friendly and courteous. Maintenance is wonderful and they know their stuff. Location is amazing.

Love the spaciousness of the apartment, amenities and location. Maintenance is always available for assistance when needed. All the staff is great

Nice place to live, but it’s ways overpriced and noise travels very easily. They charge outrageous amounts to pay your rent electronically. Ridiculous for this day and age.

so far so good, love the dogs all around, wish owners would clean up after their dogs. noise level from apartment above is hearing lots of footsteps.

Overall, I'm very happy with my experience at 1400 Main. The staff is friendly and they clean the property every day. The pool area is nice and the gym is great, though a bit crowded depending on what time you go.

I love living here. My apartment is great and very spacious. I am never bother by noise in other apartments and everyone is very friendly and happy. I love the amenities! They are always clean and never too crowded. The staff is great and always helpful whenever I need something. I really enjoy living here.

Moving in was a breeze, it was truly a blessing to find somewhere so amazing. All the staff were super helpful and I’m glad for my family and I to be here.

I just moved here and the move in process was great. The staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I suggest looking into 1400 main!

This is a classy community. It’s important that people are aware that the community is what we make it. Put forth the effort to keep it clean and safe.

I love it here! I enjoy the amenities and special events. Everyone here is super helpful and responsive. The new coffee machine is amazing..

Comfortable luxury with fantastic amenities! Clean, updated and excellent support staff! The balcony with the pool and courtyard are fantastic! Love the included indoor parking!

It has been a great experience thus far. I would like to see more done to ensure that people are picking up after their dogs when they use the restroom

I have had a wonderful experience at 1400 Main, the staff is exceptionally helpful and pleasant, willing to assist me in anything. I have enjoy utilizing the pool, outdoor space (fire pits/grills), great room, coffee machine, and business center. I also love how dog friendly the community is. I wish more storage space was available and I also wish children would not abuse the business center computers because it makes it difficult to accomplish work I have to do when the computers are slow due to gaming from the children. Otherwise I have loved my time here at 1400 and will plan to stay!

Liked our stay at 1400 Main. Always treated well. Coffee when want it and donuts on Saturday’s office crew always helpful and cleaners always on the job. Maintance very promp.

Very convenient. Clean and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff. I would like a way for delivery services to come straight to my door.

We love 1400! It feels like we are on vacation everyday we step outside on our deck. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Love the pool.. and the grills.. and the gym! Definitely get your moneys worth

We have not moved in yet, but we are looking forward to joining the community. So far everything looks wonderful. Looking forward to meeting other community members.

Very quiet and clean community. Residents are very friendly and staff is always available to assist. Apartments are within walking distance of shops and restaurants which makes for convenience.

I will be moving in soon and all the people have been friendly and helpful during the time leading up to the move. The complex looks great and I look forward to being a resident.

We were so excited to get moved in this weekend and make our first apartment our home. We were satisfied with everything, but the shower wasn’t working and after one call maintenance was there to fix it. Absolutely love our apartment.

Everyone is very friendly and The staff is always helpful, also the common areas are always clean. We have not formally moved in yet so this is what we can comment on at this time.