First, we do love it here and want to continue to feel that way. Security is an issue--no cameras; easy access to garage. We don't understand why you need the key fob to get into the great room but not to leave it----anyone can walk thru the front doors and pass right on into the residential apartment floors. Positive: response time on any question or maintenance is immediate. We've only been here 4 months and they have been interesting ones to say the least. However, we do feel that management is serious about their responsibility to their residents. Question: Do we get notification as to when the pool/hot tub is officially open? Same for the dog bath? The amenities are wonderful and it's very reassuring to see everything taken care of so well. Lastly, I don't know if a quarterly newsletter via email to the residents would be helpful---reminders (like dog clean-up to owners of dogs) and any other info that we should be aware of. Again, this was a major move in our life and we've really only just arrived so this review has a lot of 'hope' yet little 'experience' in it. We're looking forward to summer (unless winter refuses to exit) and becoming more a part of 1400's community.

Many opportunities to congregate and mingle with others in the community. Pool, outdoor areas and indoor areas are very tidy and inviting. Multiple activities are planned throughout the year with and without regard to holidays.

Rebecca has been wonderful in the leasing process! Started moving in last week and it has been fabulous. Bob in maintenance is very responsive and friendly.

Moved in a few days ago. Community seems nice, quiet, very clean and spacious. Leasing operator (Jessica Hoppe) was very helpful in making my move go smooth and easy. So far, five star rating.

Jennifer was awesome to work with and helped me find the perfect apartment. The maintenance team also was so good to work with. Everyone at the community is very mice and easy to work with. They take care of any need you have promptly

Great location for me, conveniently at walking distance from work. I can use the gym on my own schedule, and grab an espresso when I feel like it!-)

Great place to live. The pool, gym, and other amenities are top notch. Neighbors are extremely friendly and the staff responds quickly to concerns.

I love living here. It’s very quiet, close to work and very friendly to be here. My cats also love it here. I love the convienence to everywhere also.

This is an amazing facility. The apartments are beautiful and come with a lot of features. The community itself has fantastic amenities. The team in the office, esp Rebecca, is friendly and helpful

I have not moved in yet, but will be in May. My experience so far is great and cannot wait for the move! We do not know any other residences, but hope to meet some in the future.

Over all we enjoy living at 1400 Main but the months of ongoing fire alarm issues, door alarms/security and not receiving responses from upper management when we’re told we will gets frustrating since it’s supposed to be luxury apartments.

Reply from 1400 Main

Access to carts after the office closes would be great. Otherwise it requires having to move items from the garage, which is a long walk to get to the apartment

We have been here about 5 months now and the property is just as nice as when we first moved in. It seems as if a lot more people have moved in and usually when that happens things go downhill but not here. This is by far one of the nicest complexes I have ever lived in.

All and all I really like the community. The only downfall is both apartments I have moved into weren't exactly "luxury" ready. I moved out of one apartment and into another and the one I moved out of was expected to be clean and not damaged, but the one I moved into had multiple issues that I am still working on getting resolved. I just think its fair to have the luxury ready apartment that we pay for ready when you move in.

I love it- however the building has many things that are so wrong like the fire alarms going off without any reasonable reason and I think the owner should be giving something to the residents other that an apologize

I’m still a new fairly new resident, but I love all of the events that are planned for us as a community. It’s a great way to get to know your neighbors.

It’s really nice and clean and Christopher is the best! He makes my day every day. I don’t know what I would do if he wasn’t here, I probably would be here

I just moved in this week and absolutely love, love, love it here. Although I have not been able to enjoy the amenities yet but everything is beautiful. The staff her is awesome and people are friendly. The location is incredible and have enjoyed the great restaurants and stores on Main St.

I love this place so far! It's always kept very clean by the maintenance staff, everything is working properly and the office staff is super friendly.

I just moved in last week but I've already realized that it's a brand new community and the units are great. The staff here are so nice and helpful.

1400 Main is well kept, clean, very comfortable, and extremely convenient. The apartments are nicely laid out, and I'm amazed at how big the kitchen is!

My experience at 1400 Main has been great. The apartment is very nice and has large kitchens and a balcony. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

I just moved in everything is great the apartment is very nice the building itself is outstanding I would recommend this place to anyone I definitely will enjoy my stay

The location is central to most shopping areas. People are very nice and friendly. The restaurants nearby have good food. And the apartments are great.

Clean hip and high ceilings. Convenient to everything. No safety concerns. Great gym. Great lobby and pool/grill area. Office people are receptive and actually nice

Reply from 1400 Main