We dealt directly with Jessica and and she was amazing!!! So very helpful, quick response time and very sweet. Answered all my questions and worked quickly to get us what we want!

1400 Main offers great and easy living. The location is excellent. The staff is friendly and supportive. I love the gym, the clean and safe living.

We love living at 1400 Main. The location is within walking distance of our professional careers. We also love the facilities, the fitness center and the pool and spa. We love Maria Smith she has been very helpful with any needs we may have had. With Multiple windows in a corner apartment we have a lofty do feel and love it! The price is right in the storage unit areas are spacious. Lynn and Chris

Tenants seem to abuse the trash and recycling areas. I specifically noticed after Christmas with the disposal of live Christmas trees. One actually dumped a tree in a parking space.

I love our apartment! It is so spacious & I love all the upgraded amenities. I cannot wait to use the balcony and the pool this summer!! Looking forward to it

Haven't moved in yet but the early experience is great. So far I've dealt with Jessica through the tours, apartment selection, application process and she has been professional and helpful.

Have not moved in as yet but so far the staff has been very responsive to all queries and requests. Hoping the same continues once I move in.

Clean and friendly. Love that i have covered parking! I can’t wait to experience the pool. And to have laundry in my unit is HUGE! Water pressure is good too.

The amenities are wonderful. I love that the gym has free weights and the jacuzzi is open all year. It’s very quiet and everyone is friendly. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.

Overall everything has been really good and the people have been helpful and responsive. Our apartment is very nice and so is the neighborhood.

Nice complex to live in. The staff is very helpful. Garage parking is great since there is no scraping or shoveling needed. Fitness center and yoga area is great as well.

It's a nice place to live. The staff is responsive. The facility is well maintained. It feels like a safe place to live and go walking. Several restaurants within walking distance are an added perk.

I absolutely love living here. I dont regret selling my home becoming an apartment dweller. Everyone is nice and friendly. The staff is awesome!

Reply from 1400 Main

Love the location of the Apartment Complex. The amenities and the layout is modern and up-to-date. I love the downtown area of 1400 main with restaurants and shops. would love to see more there.

Reply from 1400 Main

Very quiet. Lovely apartment. Great parking and dog park! Large shower and plenty of space! Loving my new apartment and main street has great restaurants! Get something different everytime! Only thing is the garage door to the 4th floor in garage a is a little off center so its hard to open and bangs when it shuts!

These are the best apartments in the SouthPointe area! Staff is spectacular and the property is always well taken care of. Maintenance is always quick to respond! All around a spectacular place to live!

Reply from 1400 Main

The environment is good. But there is only a few people living here. Sometimes feel lonely. Some equipments will go wrong. But all in all, it's a good apartment.

Everyone’s been very helpful so far, they have helped me through the application process very well and have been easy to contact since I started. Jessica has helped a lot

The staff is exceptional. Super accomodating. The buildings are always clean. I ride the elevator and it often smells like cleaning agents used recently. I like the lounges in the common areas and the seats and couches on each floor. Best of all, I like that 1400 Main makes charitable giving available around the holidays, and hopefully at other points throughout the year.

Excellent for us! Staff and facilities are first class. Plus it's a great community for doing things and going places. We're in our 2nd year hers, all positive.

We are so very excited to move in this weekend, Dec. 1. I’m sure we will love the amenities and walking distance to Restaurants. Also, a lot of space to walk our dog, Riley.

Great office staff and the maintenance is the best. The have the best parties and meet every normal request asked. They try to make every fair for everyone.

Been here for two months now and staying in a fully furnished apartment and liking this place much. Did not think that I would like this place as much as I do now when I moved here from neighboring Homewood suites hotel. 1409 Main is clean, safe and luxurious apartment with lots of amenities. Apartment room layout and size is good. Being a new apartment, the in room appliances, and public amenities are all new and working well. Plus points include full fledged gymnasium with high quality equipments, Starbucks tea/coffee machine, Great room with games and many big screen TVs. Apartment is very well maintained by staff. The Leasing office staff are very helpful, cheerful and prompt. There is Covered Parking right at your apartment floor level and it’s is great convenience. My room has pool view it’s nice and also the sound of water is soothing. It’s closed in the winter now, but Pool can be fun during warm days and the hot tub during cold days along with the fireplace and outside barbecue. For me location is good, as it’s steps away from work and right on the town center main road with few good restaurants around. People are good in the apartment - families, kids, couples, working bachelors. Apartment has community social events too, last one was on Halloween with Mexican food truck and costume contests. Though I do not have pets, this place seems to be very pet friendly. What I want more ? If there was a daily needs grocery store next door or one in-house would be great.

great location, nice apartment, worry free maintenance, safe, lots of parking space, nice exercise room equipment always available, great staff

Awesome experience. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is great. Work orders are completed fast. I have no complaints and the facility is clean