Everyone is very friendly and the ammenties here are awesome! I love the monthly, resident appreciation parties and the pool and hot tub are so relaxing.

The staff has been so friendly and great to work with. Extremely professional! The entire community is impeccably kept clean and manicured from the lobby to the dog park to the flower gardens and the pool area. Excellent property management!

Everything so far has been amazing here. Pool is gorgeous, the common area is like an upscale hotel, coffee bar is fabulous. The dog park is convenient and secure. Parking is incredibly convenient. Friendly staff. Gorgeous area.

I just moved here and I already feel like I am at home. I love the change away from home especially the little town, makes me feel like I am on vacation. I love that I can have my best friend(my dog) with me at all times and that she also gets to make new friends.

I am currently a new resident here and I’ve only stayed a few nights and I already love it. I love the view from my balcony and being able to keep my door open at night. Even my dog loves it and is already making new friends!

Not only is 1400 Main everything that we wanted - for a lot of reasons - but the management team we deal with here is top notch. RJ & Cheri 355

So far loving my experience at my new residence. Management took care of maintenance issue quickly. Quiet - professional environment. Very clean and well maintained.

Very nice place to live people here are great the great Community I would recommend this to anyone the staff here are excellent any problems they take care of them right away couldn't ask for a better place to live

The apartment community, 1400, is a great place to live. 1400 gives you a home like feeling while also giving you great amenities such as a pool, grill, restaurants and bar in walking distance. Also, it’s in a great location!

Very nice apartment, a few struggles when first moving in about getting internet on time and a maintenance need. Also a lot of rules including candles, smoking, pool hours etc. that feel a bit excessive. Nonetheless it is a great apartment and atmosphere.

Amazing community to be apart of. Don’t wait another second as these apartments go faster than you think!!! P.s the pool and hot tub are incredible.

Nice apartment, a few struggles when first moving in about getting apartment finished on time and maintenance needs. and a lot of rules including candles, smoking, etc. That feel excessive.

Very nice place to live! You can’t hear your neighbors at all. It is close to lots of restaurants and entertainment! Also the pool is great to go hang out in the summer

Really like our stay here. Clean and neat inside and out side. Cleaners are always on their job and office staff is friendly. Coffee when you want it. Had a good week of appreciation to renters. Thanks to the staff.

If you’re looking for a great apartment complex, 1400 Main Street is the place for you. The apartments are gorgeous and very spacious. All staff has bent over backwards to make sure I had a great experience there. Not only is the staff great, but 1400 Main Street attracts great residents as well. This complex figured out what works and does an amazing job. 5 stars.

So far, everything about this complex is wonderful. Been here a month. We pay our own rent...no company per diem here. Nothing but help if we call the maintenance number...

Love the community, everyone is extremely nice. The office staff goes above and beyond for the residents. Always lots of fun actives and lots of room for kids to run around.

Our experience has been absolutely amazing! From day one and walking with Jessica to one month in and walking to dinner we are so very happy! And the residents appreciation week.....amazing!

I didn’t know that I had neighbors until I saw them leaving one day. I knew they have lived here since I’ve been been a resident because of their car. Their car has come and go and has been parked in various parking spots. It’s very quiet!

Wanted to let you know to everyone almost we have completed 30 months lease with 1400 Main, all our tenure in 1400 Mine is awesome and also 1400 leasing team is great asset to 1400 Main..kudos to 1400 Main and support team

The application process with 1400 Main was quite flawless. Having the ability to email/talk with the leasing agent was very helpful and it was reassuring knowing that she would email back immediately.

I feel safe and the staff is amazing! I love that I can walk outside to restaurants and come back home. Everything I need is in close proximity. Love it!

I am extremely happy with all of the 1400 Main staff and amenities! So much is included! I love the pool and hot tub. The gym is updated. Covered parking. Free Starbucks coffee. WOW!!

First, we do love it here and want to continue to feel that way. Security is an issue--no cameras; easy access to garage. We don't understand why you need the key fob to get into the great room but not to leave it----anyone can walk thru the front doors and pass right on into the residential apartment floors. Positive: response time on any question or maintenance is immediate. We've only been here 4 months and they have been interesting ones to say the least. However, we do feel that management is serious about their responsibility to their residents. Question: Do we get notification as to when the pool/hot tub is officially open? Same for the dog bath? The amenities are wonderful and it's very reassuring to see everything taken care of so well. Lastly, I don't know if a quarterly newsletter via email to the residents would be helpful---reminders (like dog clean-up to owners of dogs) and any other info that we should be aware of. Again, this was a major move in our life and we've really only just arrived so this review has a lot of 'hope' yet little 'experience' in it. We're looking forward to summer (unless winter refuses to exit) and becoming more a part of 1400's community.

Many opportunities to congregate and mingle with others in the community. Pool, outdoor areas and indoor areas are very tidy and inviting. Multiple activities are planned throughout the year with and without regard to holidays.