The apartment and building is maintained well. I love that the common areas can be accessed without going outside. All of the common areas have plenty of space. I few maintenance requests but nothing major.

I’ve never been more happy with where I live. All staff including the maintenance have been more accommodating than any other place I’ve ever lived. This is truly a gem in Canonsburg

I love this apartment building! I have lived here for 3 years now. The staff is accommodating and friendly. I feel beyond safe and have gone between one and two bedrooms they are both great! I the amenities such as computer room and gym are perfect for me as well as the grills outside by the pool for summer!

Residents are very friendly, staff is always helpful. I love the amenities here and ability to walk to great restaurants and bars. I definitely recommend 1400Main

Our upstairs neighbors a loud. Have a kid or dog and there is loud thumping early in the morning and late at night. And throughout a good portion on the weekends. Not home a lot on th e weekend so not terrible. Otherwise love the amenities and all the restaurants on main street. Love walking to work!

Nice amenities, clean, friendly staff, close to a lot of restaurants, new and up to date appliances in kitchen, washer and dryer come with the unit

The community itself is a nice location with places to eat within walking distance, the amenities are great to have without having to leave your apartment but the noise surrounding the building itself is ongoing morning and afternoon because of the businesses.

I love living in the apartments. The staff is very friendly & the apartment itself is beautiful. I work in Southpointe, so it's so nice to have my residence close. My clients have enjoyed meetings in the conference rooms as well.

Always feel welcome. Greeted by staff and other residents. Questions and concerns are answered quickly and efficiently. Would recommend apartments to others

We downsized and are so content with Main Street. The staff is always available to help with any problems and although we have not met many residents yet, enjoy the coffee when it is working, and love the gym. Are recommending the place to friends.

Great apartments and community! Nice amenities! Helpful staff! Responsive to any issues and nice perks like coffee and resident events. Only downside is a lot of rules

Great Move in experience. Staff was very kind and friendly. Also I had my first maintenance report and it was handled very expediently as well.

I like the environment. The facility is well take care of. It is affordable as well. I wish there were a basketball court or tennis court. More outside activities would be nice

The floor plan is extremely spacious with high ceilings and large bathrooms. Everyone in the Leasing Office is very personable and helpful. The amenities are top notch and provide a great space for gatherings!

Great building ..new build with advanced features. The office staff is great.Apartments are a little expensive for the size, but not more so than a lot of places in the area. The amenities and public spaces are kept up very well and cleaned frequently.

We dealt directly with Jessica and and she was amazing!!! So very helpful, quick response time and very sweet. Answered all my questions and worked quickly to get us what we want!

1400 Main offers great and easy living. The location is excellent. The staff is friendly and supportive. I love the gym, the clean and safe living.

We love living at 1400 Main. The location is within walking distance of our professional careers. We also love the facilities, the fitness center and the pool and spa. We love Maria Smith she has been very helpful with any needs we may have had. With Multiple windows in a corner apartment we have a lofty do feel and love it! The price is right in the storage unit areas are spacious. Lynn and Chris

Tenants seem to abuse the trash and recycling areas. I specifically noticed after Christmas with the disposal of live Christmas trees. One actually dumped a tree in a parking space.

I love our apartment! It is so spacious & I love all the upgraded amenities. I cannot wait to use the balcony and the pool this summer!! Looking forward to it

Haven't moved in yet but the early experience is great. So far I've dealt with Jessica through the tours, apartment selection, application process and she has been professional and helpful.

Have not moved in as yet but so far the staff has been very responsive to all queries and requests. Hoping the same continues once I move in.

Clean and friendly. Love that i have covered parking! I can’t wait to experience the pool. And to have laundry in my unit is HUGE! Water pressure is good too.

The amenities are wonderful. I love that the gym has free weights and the jacuzzi is open all year. It’s very quiet and everyone is friendly. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.

Overall everything has been really good and the people have been helpful and responsive. Our apartment is very nice and so is the neighborhood.