Very convenient. Clean and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff. I would like a way for delivery services to come straight to my door.

We love 1400! It feels like we are on vacation everyday we step outside on our deck. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Love the pool.. and the grills.. and the gym! Definitely get your moneys worth

We have not moved in yet, but we are looking forward to joining the community. So far everything looks wonderful. Looking forward to meeting other community members.

Very quiet and clean community. Residents are very friendly and staff is always available to assist. Apartments are within walking distance of shops and restaurants which makes for convenience.

I will be moving in soon and all the people have been friendly and helpful during the time leading up to the move. The complex looks great and I look forward to being a resident.

We were so excited to get moved in this weekend and make our first apartment our home. We were satisfied with everything, but the shower wasn’t working and after one call maintenance was there to fix it. Absolutely love our apartment.

Everyone is very friendly and The staff is always helpful, also the common areas are always clean. We have not formally moved in yet so this is what we can comment on at this time.

We love living at 1400 Main! The apartment has so much natural light and is such a comfortable and relaxing place to live. It is quiet and peaceful sitting on the balcony.

The community is awesome in every way possible such great vibe. Pool and clubhouse are amazing. Looking forward to the next year and a half. Staff is awesome!

We have really appreciated 1400 Main overall. There have been a couple of hiccups but aside from that we really like the place. It's clean nice and new.

Love the amenities - pool and grills are great during the summer. Staff is friendly. And fire alarm issue seems to be solved so that’s a relief :)

Enjoying the new season at 1400 Main. The pool is beautiful. Looking forward to see what summer brings for the residents here. My cats are enjoying the people watching.

It went smooth,,very happy here,, enjoy the office personnel,, maintenance was awesome,, very polite,, easy to pay rent on line,, haven’t use the pool yet but maybe soon.....

Everyone is very friendly and the ammenties here are awesome! I love the monthly, resident appreciation parties and the pool and hot tub are so relaxing.

The staff has been so friendly and great to work with. Extremely professional! The entire community is impeccably kept clean and manicured from the lobby to the dog park to the flower gardens and the pool area. Excellent property management!

Everything so far has been amazing here. Pool is gorgeous, the common area is like an upscale hotel, coffee bar is fabulous. The dog park is convenient and secure. Parking is incredibly convenient. Friendly staff. Gorgeous area.

I just moved here and I already feel like I am at home. I love the change away from home especially the little town, makes me feel like I am on vacation. I love that I can have my best friend(my dog) with me at all times and that she also gets to make new friends.

I am currently a new resident here and I’ve only stayed a few nights and I already love it. I love the view from my balcony and being able to keep my door open at night. Even my dog loves it and is already making new friends!

Not only is 1400 Main everything that we wanted - for a lot of reasons - but the management team we deal with here is top notch. RJ & Cheri 355

So far loving my experience at my new residence. Management took care of maintenance issue quickly. Quiet - professional environment. Very clean and well maintained.

Very nice place to live people here are great the great Community I would recommend this to anyone the staff here are excellent any problems they take care of them right away couldn't ask for a better place to live

The apartment community, 1400, is a great place to live. 1400 gives you a home like feeling while also giving you great amenities such as a pool, grill, restaurants and bar in walking distance. Also, it’s in a great location!

Very nice apartment, a few struggles when first moving in about getting internet on time and a maintenance need. Also a lot of rules including candles, smoking, pool hours etc. that feel a bit excessive. Nonetheless it is a great apartment and atmosphere.

Amazing community to be apart of. Don’t wait another second as these apartments go faster than you think!!! P.s the pool and hot tub are incredible.

Nice apartment, a few struggles when first moving in about getting apartment finished on time and maintenance needs. and a lot of rules including candles, smoking, etc. That feel excessive.