Great experience moving in, leasing agents are attentive and are very helpful. Security is also very helpful. Moving in very convenient with the amazon locker system too!

This building is excellent, I love living in this area and appreciate all the amenities. My only problem is that the trash chute is blocked a ton.

The building is beautiful and well maintained and the staff has been friendly and very helpful. I have really enjoyed my time at 1405 Point so far and will recommend friends and family to look at this place the next time they are moving.

Reply from 1405 Point

Location, location, location! The building is nice and the decor is great! My favorite is the roof top lounge, pool and grill as well as the VIEWS!

Reply from 1405 Point

I am annoyed right now because they closed our pool after Labor Day and I feel like it should continue to be open through September. It is still nearly 90 degrees and technically still summer and I would like the option to use this amenity throughout the month of September.

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 is a wonderful building to live in! The staff is super friendly and helpful and plan fun and engaging events. The people that live here are also friendly and nice!

Reply from 1405 Point

Well designed apartments. Amazing views. Friendly residents. Great location. Beautiful pool. Only complaint: the pool needs to stay open past Labor Day!

Reply from 1405 Point

Though pricey, continues to be an excellent place/property to live. Building kept in good condition. Feel safe. Enjoy the amenities and appreciate the energy/effort that goes into organizing the building-wide events

Reply from 1405 Point

elevators constantly not functioning. the clubhouse suddenly has hours restrictions without giving the residents warnings in advance. I go there to study very often and it was very helpful with the clubhouse running 24/7 but not anymore. We were informed when the decision was made instead of giving us a heads up before.

Reply from 1405 Point

The facilities in the apartment are very new and easy to use. The living area is also very fantastic and I really enjoy the Seaview living room.

Reply from 1405 Point

So good so far. I love everything in this apt. Nice spot. Beautiful view. Friendly and systematic staff. Welcoming place for cute pets. And the amazing public amenities omg. I start to love the city.

Reply from 1405 Point

Enjoy the facility, amenities, neighborhood and staff. Residents are respectful and kind. Water maintenance and trash removal is only real concern.

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 point street is a great high end apartment complex at a good pice point. The apartment is surrounded by restaurants, bars, and event spaces. There’s always something going on!

Reply from 1405 Point

Wonderful! It is really a quiet and convenient place to live! Except it takes a long time to have hot water in the bathroom. 1405 will always be my good choice!

Reply from 1405 Point

It's a great apartment with amazing views. I like to live here. The apartment is equipped with various facilities, an oven, a microwave oven, a huge refrigerator, a washer, and a dryer. Every day I can enjoy the sea from the windows.

Reply from 1405 Point

The location is awesome and unit is luxurious. You can enjoy the view of bay while working out at 11th floor and enjoy the beauty of twilight in your own sitting room. The staff is professional and the people there are really polite and nice

Reply from 1405 Point

Improved from the past. However the issues related to the pool were frustrating as well as the continued outage of hot water. Dogs on the property frequently urine/dedicate in the halls and it is not being taken care of

Reply from 1405 Point

Superb location and responsive staff; great common spaces; hardwood floors; good views; near Whole Foods and restaurants and waterfront; pet friendly

Reply from 1405 Point

Overall it's been a positive experience and I would recommend to my family and friends. Staff are always nice and attentive to any needs or concerns. The location is convenient. My only hiccup is the parking price.

Reply from 1405 Point

Clean, friendly, and modern. Great experience. I look forward to coming home every day! The staff is very responsive and engaged in any issue you bring up.

Reply from 1405 Point

Living at Harbor Point in the 1405 Point Apartment building has been one of the best experiences in my life. The building has several practical amenities such as the club room and gym to name a few. The building is kept exceptionally clean and Erin (the Property Manager and her team) work very hard to bring enjoyable monthly events to the residents. And needless to say they are extremely attentive to the needs of each resident. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to live the Waterfront life to give strong consideration to 1405 Point Apartments.

Reply from 1405 Point

Nice building, good amenities, convenient access to fells, friendly staff. Building is quiet and clean. Rent and parking are both expensive.

Reply from 1405 Point

Great living experience. Overall, the residence at 1405 is very enjoyable. The facilities are perfect, the neighbors are friendly, and it is a good choice for friends to rent. The public spaces on the 2nd and 11th floors are the best choice for study, discussion and work. If you have time, you will want to explore the gym on the 11th floor. In addition, the high-rise overlooking the scenery, especially the seascape, is really a beautiful thing to remember. The reason for staying at the weekend did not take us to the apartment tour, everything was our own groping.

Reply from 1405 Point

The people are so friendly and welcoming. We have really loved the location and the amenity spaces. We understand the glitches with power and hot water but better communication with the electric and water companies might be helpful

Reply from 1405 Point

I just moved in and u really like it. The staff is really nice, professional, and attentive. I also enjoy very much the amenities, but most important the area and neighborhood is just perfect!