1405 Point

Everyone was so helpful from the first moment I walked in! The amenities are wonderful and I am looking forward to being able to walk to Fells Point and Harbor East!
Everything has been great. Friendly staff, beautiful neighborhood, comfortable home... Everything is of great quality. I’m seriously very glad to have moved in here.
Living here is amazing. I feel safe, respected and enjoy the location and amenities. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I love the gym. They always seem to look for ways to enhance the resident experience i.e Superbowl party or a Valentines Day brunch.
Recently moved into 1405 Point! I love the location and amenities the busking offered. The staff were very helpful with helping us pick an apartment and answering our questions.
I just moved in here and I love the view of my apartment. it has the harbor view. Amenity here is also amazing, I like to study with my friends on the 11th floor.
Found the right place! Thank you Olivia for your quick responses and. Good information! Great location and views. Life is pretty easy here..
We haven't yet been here a month but we love it so much!!! The gym. The views. The beauty of our apartment and the building. The neighborhood. Convenient to everything. Area to be outside. We love everything.
I have just recently moved to 1405 Point and so far I am happy. This is a great place to live. Its is a good place and is close to the good places. What else can I ask for?
Location and views are amazing! The neighborhood is safe and love how wonderful our concierge is and how pet friendly the community is! Love it!!!
The 1405 staff, house staff, and guards are so friendly and welcoming. Quick to respond to any questions or issues. The apt is located in a great location, it's quiet and clean.