1405 Point

4.6

4.6

I really enjoy living here and in this neighborhood. Great amenities and very responsive and friendly staff. Able to walk to fells point and downtown easily.
I’ve had an extremely positive and welcoming experience from the moment I moved in to 1405 Point. The staff is very friendly and tend to any resident concerns in a timely manner. Location is prime with several restaurants and shops nearby in Harbor East and Fells Point. Not to mention the neighbors in the building are super friendly too — made so many friends since my move to 1405 Point!
Amazing location. Beautiful floor to ceiling window views. Access to covered parking and 24/7 security are all the highlights. Secure package system also very convenient.
The leasing staff is amazing, some of the sweetest ladies you’ll ever meet. They made the process as pleasant as could be. I am super excited about my new home!
So many pluses! Location, views, accessibility, decor, walking distance to Fells Point, the Inner Harbor, Whole Foods and amazing restaurants!
Great location and amenities - management communication and infrastructure of the building have improved significantly over the past year and a half. Great to have the 24 hour security inside and the patrol outside. Safest spot in Baltimore City.
Erin was very helpful in the move in experience and very patiant with us getting all papers together. I did't know how people i knew moved every couple years but after this experience, I'm thinking they must have had effeciant landlords like Ive run into at 1405 Point
My fiancé and I love living here and it’s a plus that this building is super dog friendly. We love the pool in the summer, the gym, and the lounge areas.
There is no other spot in the city that can beat 1405 Point. The views are spectacular! Quiet & respectful residents . Erin and her team are so accommodating. Best value for your money !
1405 Point is an awesome place to live! The location is amazing - you are steps away from Fells, Harbor East & the water! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are beautiful and always clean!