The 1405 community is great! The representatives are friendly and knowledgeable. If there is ever an issue or discrepancy, it is rectified immediately.

Reply from 1405 Point

Three weeks in, and truly enjoy living at 1405 Point. The move in was smooth and easy. Beautiful units, views, maintenance, and management team.

Reply from 1405 Point

Can’t wait for the pelotons!!! Appreciate the office staff making it happen! Also love the common spaces, the pool area. We have had a few issues with packages but the staff is always eager to help

Reply from 1405 Point

Erin is an amazing manager of 1405 point. She is always very thorough when answering any questions we have, and always has our best interests in mind. Any time we have had issues in the apartment, she very promptly works with us to make sure they are resolved in a timely fashion. Of the many apartments we've lived in, she's by far been the best, most informative building manager we have ever worked with. We are very happy with the community and resident events that the building hosts. There have been occasions of broken elevators or hot water, but these issues are not specific to this building and could happen anywhere - every time they have occurred I personally have seen the building staff working tirelessly to resolve them, and in some instances they have compensated residents for the inconvenience. We would definitely recommend this building!

Reply from 1405 Point

Have not had hot water since the day we moved in in either of our sinks- shower/bath takes over 5 minutes to heat up minimum! Everyone is super friendly but we’ve asked for assistance 10 times and nothing has happened

Reply from 1405 Point

After a few hiccups along the way, I was glad to see 1405 Point sort everything out! Also, love the neighbourhood and the resident events! Way to go.

Reply from 1405 Point

The staff were one of the primary motivators for me when choosing a place to live. There are tons of options in the area but the people here are the best!

Reply from 1405 Point

I've recently signed a lease and took a water view apartment at 1405 Point. The leasing staff was extremely helpful and I look forward to many nights overlooking Baltimore's harbor!

Reply from 1405 Point

Building is always kept nice and clean, security is both friendly and diligent, and residents are respectful. Garage is convenient and noise levels are great (low).

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 Point St is a Cool place to live in a convenient area of downtown Baltimore. There are plenty of cool events right in the immediate block - best of all cool live music. The apartments are new and very nice. They don't spare any expense on window washing. LOL

Reply from 1405 Point

Great experience moving in, leasing agents are attentive and are very helpful. Security is also very helpful. Moving in very convenient with the amazon locker system too!

Reply from 1405 Point

This building is excellent, I love living in this area and appreciate all the amenities. My only problem is that the trash chute is blocked a ton.

The building is beautiful and well maintained and the staff has been friendly and very helpful. I have really enjoyed my time at 1405 Point so far and will recommend friends and family to look at this place the next time they are moving.

Reply from 1405 Point

Location, location, location! The building is nice and the decor is great! My favorite is the roof top lounge, pool and grill as well as the VIEWS!

Reply from 1405 Point

I am annoyed right now because they closed our pool after Labor Day and I feel like it should continue to be open through September. It is still nearly 90 degrees and technically still summer and I would like the option to use this amenity throughout the month of September.

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 is a wonderful building to live in! The staff is super friendly and helpful and plan fun and engaging events. The people that live here are also friendly and nice!

Reply from 1405 Point

Well designed apartments. Amazing views. Friendly residents. Great location. Beautiful pool. Only complaint: the pool needs to stay open past Labor Day!

Reply from 1405 Point

Though pricey, continues to be an excellent place/property to live. Building kept in good condition. Feel safe. Enjoy the amenities and appreciate the energy/effort that goes into organizing the building-wide events

Reply from 1405 Point

elevators constantly not functioning. the clubhouse suddenly has hours restrictions without giving the residents warnings in advance. I go there to study very often and it was very helpful with the clubhouse running 24/7 but not anymore. We were informed when the decision was made instead of giving us a heads up before.

Reply from 1405 Point

The facilities in the apartment are very new and easy to use. The living area is also very fantastic and I really enjoy the Seaview living room.

Reply from 1405 Point

So good so far. I love everything in this apt. Nice spot. Beautiful view. Friendly and systematic staff. Welcoming place for cute pets. And the amazing public amenities omg. I start to love the city.

Reply from 1405 Point

Enjoy the facility, amenities, neighborhood and staff. Residents are respectful and kind. Water maintenance and trash removal is only real concern.

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 point street is a great high end apartment complex at a good pice point. The apartment is surrounded by restaurants, bars, and event spaces. There’s always something going on!

Reply from 1405 Point

Wonderful! It is really a quiet and convenient place to live! Except it takes a long time to have hot water in the bathroom. 1405 will always be my good choice!

Reply from 1405 Point

It's a great apartment with amazing views. I like to live here. The apartment is equipped with various facilities, an oven, a microwave oven, a huge refrigerator, a washer, and a dryer. Every day I can enjoy the sea from the windows.