1405 Point

We love living here! We love our apartment and our view of the water. We love the gym and the common areas as well as the rooftop that we often use to hang out and grill. The staff is friendly and helpful!
Responsive and polite staff, clean and beautiful building and amenities, safe package delivery system; no issues with noise or safety concerns. The main issue is the elevator malfunction
I enjoy the apartment and the amenities but the elevators break too often which gets annoying. The staff is friendly and there a bunch of dogs in the building which is good.
Location, location, location! The views are amazing, the neighborhood is great and the residents will become your friends! The dedicated pet area is convenient!
The views from the building and my unit are beautiful. The apartment is stunning with clean design and nice appliances. Office staff has been very helpful!
The commons area for the building is well maintained. The location is great, very convenient and safe. I enjoy the apartment and will stay for another 12 months.
The location of 1405 Point St. Apartments is ideal. There are several businesses, restaurants, grocery stores and neighborhoods that are within walking distance.
I had an awesome experience from tour to move in! The management team has been great and very responsive to any questions I had throughout the move in process!
New members of the community and already love it. The amenities and apartments are cool, clean and up to date. Excited to get to know the premises and the friendly staff better as well :)
Easy move in process & very friendly staff! Every thing in the building looks super clean and our apartment was in great condition when we walked in! Love the huge windows!