1405 Point

4.5

4.5

I've had an excellent experience as a resident of 1405 Point, especially considering that I have only been a resident during the pandemic. The staff is always responsive, kind, and considerate. I really don't think that I could have made a better leasing decision.
Living here has been amazing so far! So much natural light and amazing scenery of the harbor right from our unit. It feels like I’m on a vacation every day.
I have been living at 1405 since April and have had an amazing experience. The staff is so friendly and always around to help with anything you may need! My last apartment I could always hear my neighbors next door but I have not heard a thing from anyone around me since living here. Highly recommend 1405 Point!
At 1405 Point you will get everything you need as far as location. You are walking distance to a variety of restaurants form quick take out to fine dining, Whole Foods is a block away, the views are amazing, easy access to Zip cars, farmers market, historical locations and most importantly the views of the harbor.
I moved in 12/10/2020 and I’ve never been so welcomed before by staff and neighbors. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I can’t wait to experience the different sights and events here
Seamless process. Had everything to assist in the move in ready. The initial concept is slightly confusing, but once you walk through it it makes more sense.
Very nice building, and my neighbors are considerate and quiet at all times. There are a lot of dogs around too which is great! Planning on renewing my lease for next year.
Newly built apartments building and is in great location! Management Staffs are well trained. Timely responses to resolve residence concerns and issues!
Loving the views! Great to watch the sunset (and sunrise if I would ever get up on time) - love the pelotons and the clean lines, modern architecture, and ammenities
Great experience so far; great view, great amenities, very kind office representation. Areas to improve: the frequent interruption in the service of elevators and the occasional power shut down.