1405 Point

4.6

4.6

Erin was very helpful in the move in experience and very patiant with us getting all papers together. I did't know how people i knew moved every couple years but after this experience, I'm thinking they must have had effeciant landlords like Ive run into at 1405 Point
My fiancé and I love living here and it’s a plus that this building is super dog friendly. We love the pool in the summer, the gym, and the lounge areas.
There is no other spot in the city that can beat 1405 Point. The views are spectacular! Quiet & respectful residents . Erin and her team are so accommodating. Best value for your money !
1405 Point is an awesome place to live! The location is amazing - you are steps away from Fells, Harbor East & the water! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are beautiful and always clean!
Exquisite views, great amenities (gym, pool, etc.), and incredibly friendly staff. I feel so happy to call 1405 Point my new home in Baltimore!
There are several different floor plans to choose from and everyone is very helpful (and nice) at the rental office. This place has a ton of dogs and is accessible to a lot of restaurants.
The neighborhood is nice and quiet, but close to so many restaurants, bars, and activities, even for families! It is also relatively close to highway entrances for both both and south bound trips.
I just moved in and I already love my new home! Everyone is very friendly and the location right between Harbor East and Fells Point is perfect!
We love living at 1405 Point. The building and apartments are beautiful. The amenities are great. The people are amazing. And the neighborhood is the best place in baltimore!
Thee staff has being doing a nice job recently managing the building through Covid times. I feel as though other residents as well as building management are respectful of others and acting in a safe manor.