1405 Point

4.6

4.6

Margaret
Love living in this community. The building is beautiful. The resident events are great. The amenities, wonderful. The staff are awesome as our all our neighbors. Love it here.
Brianne
I have lived here at 1405 Point and it has been a dream. My family and I have made so many neighbors and friends. So many activities here and right outside my front door.
Gabriella
Love the location & amenities of the building! Rooftop pool has an amazing view as as do the clubhouse/ gym. Apartments finishes are also light and make the spaces feel more open and spacious.
Michael
I’ve had an extremely positive and welcoming experience from the moment I moved in to 1405 Point. The staff is very friendly and tend to any resident concerns in a timely manner. Location is prime with several restaurants and shops nearby in Harbor East and Fells Point. Not to mention the neighbors in the building are super friendly too — made so many friends since my move to 1405 Point!
Nora
My residential experience here has been wonderful. I enjoy my view every morning and I feel so blessed when I wake up. The staff here are amazing and make life easier.
Takuma
Great location with the access to activities, but I’m the quiet and peaceful area. The combination of amenities is perfect. I wish that WIFI at the lounge is stronger and more stable, so I can work there easily.
Geyi
Great apartment. Very good amenities. Love the neighborhood. The view is so good. We get to appreciate the inner harbor every day through floor-to-wall window.
qi yuan
Clean&Friendly&Secure Community, with all the necessary equipment that makes life better. Customer service is also nice and sweet, and we can always count on the manager
Lauren
Moved in from California a couple weeks ago and experienced the most pleasant process regarding move-in. Erin was very helpful in giving me perspective despite having an online tour and all point of contact being online before moving in! Also, the area is very safe and there are many amenities within the building as well.
Sylvia
I enjoy the wonderful panoramic view and building amenities. Close proximity to the Inner Harbor, Fells Point and Little Italy make it the ultimate resident oasis.