1405 Point

4.6

4.6

Great location with the access to activities, but I’m the quiet and peaceful area. The combination of amenities is perfect. I wish that WIFI at the lounge is stronger and more stable, so I can work there easily.
Great apartment. Very good amenities. Love the neighborhood. The view is so good. We get to appreciate the inner harbor every day through floor-to-wall window.
Clean&Friendly&Secure Community, with all the necessary equipment that makes life better. Customer service is also nice and sweet, and we can always count on the manager
Moved in from California a couple weeks ago and experienced the most pleasant process regarding move-in. Erin was very helpful in giving me perspective despite having an online tour and all point of contact being online before moving in! Also, the area is very safe and there are many amenities within the building as well.
I enjoy the wonderful panoramic view and building amenities. Close proximity to the Inner Harbor, Fells Point and Little Italy make it the ultimate resident oasis.
1 star
Hello, I have been living here for half a year now and have had minimal complaints until the summer. It feels like we are paying an exorbitant amount of money only to be short listed with the amenities that are provided. Many of us in here are healthcare professionals so we do indeed understand that a pandemic is still ongoing. That being said, we work obscure hours and days, and would expect to be able to use said amenities when we have days off. Closing the pool one day a week is not ok. We are paying the price for that to be open and none of us are being compensated for that. I’m very disappointed and will be reconsidering renewing my lease when the time comes. Thanks.
So far great and I am particularly in love with the amenities on the 11th floor and the opportunity to engage in the co-working place on the ground floor. There are also so many dogs that I am excited to walk around and use the elevator!
Have been having a great experience for the past year or so (since elevator issues have not persisted). Renewed lease in larger unit because of positive experience. Thank you 1405 Point staff!
Love the space, beautiful residence and building. Especially the amenities and floor to ceiling windows and downtown views. Ecstatic to be living here.
We just moved in and leasing office was very helpful! The loading dock and reserved elevators were ready to go. Also, moving carts were readily available