Found the right place! Thank you Olivia for your quick responses and. Good information! Great location and views. Life is pretty easy here..

We haven't yet been here a month but we love it so much!!! The gym. The views. The beauty of our apartment and the building. The neighborhood. Convenient to everything. Area to be outside. We love everything.

Reply from 1405 Point

I have just recently moved to 1405 Point and so far I am happy. This is a great place to live. Its is a good place and is close to the good places. What else can I ask for?

Reply from 1405 Point

Location and views are amazing! The neighborhood is safe and love how wonderful our concierge is and how pet friendly the community is! Love it!!!

Reply from 1405 Point

The 1405 staff, house staff, and guards are so friendly and welcoming. Quick to respond to any questions or issues. The apt is located in a great location, it's quiet and clean.

Reply from 1405 Point

Recently made the decision to renew my lease, as you can't help but appreciate the prime location, and building amenities. However, the units are already overpriced, which was made significantly worse with the recent huge arbitrary spike in utilities costs, which I did not anticipate. That is the primary reason for my lowered review.

Reply from 1405 Point

We’ve had a pretty good experience with 1405 point. Love the maintenance guys! They are so friendly and helpful. Full transparency, We have had issues with hot water, our ice machine, and the elevator doesn’t always work which can be frustrating. The amenities are nice and we love our view.

Reply from 1405 Point

Amazing Crew! Amazing location! Amazing views! Looked into other places within the same budget and nothing else compares! Everything is within walking distance and they are pet friendly! How much better does it get? Maintenance is also on it. The leasing staff is super helpful and friendly. They are quick to respond and will go out of their way to help you.

Reply from 1405 Point

I've been happy so far! A few issues here and there, but the staff responds promptly to rectify each issue. Thanks for being accessible and helpful!

Reply from 1405 Point

Appreciate how well run this building is. Everything is clean and organized, amenities are great. Have no complaints in the 5 months I’ve lived here

Reply from 1405 Point

The location is great- right in between fells and harbor east- but without the craziness and perfectly quiet throughout the week. The views are beautiful- one of my favorite aspects! I find the staff very willing to help and receptive towards needs/requests. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from 1405 Point

The 1405 community is great! The representatives are friendly and knowledgeable. If there is ever an issue or discrepancy, it is rectified immediately.

Reply from 1405 Point

Three weeks in, and truly enjoy living at 1405 Point. The move in was smooth and easy. Beautiful units, views, maintenance, and management team.

Reply from 1405 Point

Can’t wait for the pelotons!!! Appreciate the office staff making it happen! Also love the common spaces, the pool area. We have had a few issues with packages but the staff is always eager to help

Reply from 1405 Point

Erin is an amazing manager of 1405 point. She is always very thorough when answering any questions we have, and always has our best interests in mind. Any time we have had issues in the apartment, she very promptly works with us to make sure they are resolved in a timely fashion. Of the many apartments we've lived in, she's by far been the best, most informative building manager we have ever worked with. We are very happy with the community and resident events that the building hosts. There have been occasions of broken elevators or hot water, but these issues are not specific to this building and could happen anywhere - every time they have occurred I personally have seen the building staff working tirelessly to resolve them, and in some instances they have compensated residents for the inconvenience. We would definitely recommend this building!

Reply from 1405 Point

Have not had hot water since the day we moved in in either of our sinks- shower/bath takes over 5 minutes to heat up minimum! Everyone is super friendly but we’ve asked for assistance 10 times and nothing has happened

Reply from 1405 Point

After a few hiccups along the way, I was glad to see 1405 Point sort everything out! Also, love the neighbourhood and the resident events! Way to go.

Reply from 1405 Point

The staff were one of the primary motivators for me when choosing a place to live. There are tons of options in the area but the people here are the best!

Reply from 1405 Point

I've recently signed a lease and took a water view apartment at 1405 Point. The leasing staff was extremely helpful and I look forward to many nights overlooking Baltimore's harbor!

Reply from 1405 Point

Building is always kept nice and clean, security is both friendly and diligent, and residents are respectful. Garage is convenient and noise levels are great (low).

Reply from 1405 Point

1405 Point St is a Cool place to live in a convenient area of downtown Baltimore. There are plenty of cool events right in the immediate block - best of all cool live music. The apartments are new and very nice. They don't spare any expense on window washing. LOL

Reply from 1405 Point

Great experience moving in, leasing agents are attentive and are very helpful. Security is also very helpful. Moving in very convenient with the amazon locker system too!

Reply from 1405 Point

This building is excellent, I love living in this area and appreciate all the amenities. My only problem is that the trash chute is blocked a ton.

The building is beautiful and well maintained and the staff has been friendly and very helpful. I have really enjoyed my time at 1405 Point so far and will recommend friends and family to look at this place the next time they are moving.

Reply from 1405 Point

Location, location, location! The building is nice and the decor is great! My favorite is the roof top lounge, pool and grill as well as the VIEWS!