1405 Point

Great customer service. Felt very welcomed with how well the leasing agents treated me during the whole leasing process. Being new here, everything seems great so far.
Love the building my view and even some of the neighbors only thing I have a problem with is since I moved in so many things are going wrong such as the elevators and the power went out
Everyone here was incredibly friendly and very quick to reply to any email or question that I had. They were very patient with me while we made our decision. The lease terms were very fair and move-in was a breeze.
really enjoying my stay at 1405 so far! Moved here back in June and love how close it is to everything. Walking the area is great. Highly recommended.
I enjoy the location and views. The 11th floor terrace is especially nice to sit out and relax while watching sunset. Very helpful maintenance and staff.
The broken elevator situation requiring repairs every other day is getting really old, especially living on a high floor. It's a brand new apartment that should not be having these types of issues at this stage of its life. I do appreciate the building enforcing the mask policy however. That has been a good adaptation by management to comply with guidelines. Just unfortunate I haven't been able to use the community spaces as much and there hasn't been any rent reduction compensate for that.
Love living here! Everything is super clean and so pretty. Even during COVID times it has been a super great & safe place to live! Super friendly staff and residents.
Location is great, the views are outstanding, the decor is beautiful! There’s so much to do in the neighborhood, walking distance to restaurants, bars, grocery store, parks, shopping, and the harbor.
The apartment looks very good and move in was hassle free. I look forward to living here and taking advantage of all the amenities. The surrounding area is also very nice.
Great place to love. Awesome community and staff. Amenities are great and everything has been maintained well through COVID. The pool tables are really fun.