1505 Demonbreun

4.6

4.6

The apartment is very nice and the staff very friendly and helpful. We love the location. Unfortunately there always to seems to be something broken that makes me feel I am not getting the value I should. From the elevator, the call box, both garage gates. It is kind of ridiculous at this point
Great staff who are friendly and helpful, easy parking and access to building, apartments are roomie and updated with nice appliances and we have a great view
The location, staff, and amenities are the best in the area! I love having a balcony overlooking the street and my pup loves living here. I’ve met and became friends with so many nice residents in such a short time. I just renewed my lease for another great year.
Amazing! Such a great community everyone is so friendly! I have had no issues. Staff is fantastic, they are all so kind and friendly. Staff is super helpful as well.
We love it here! The building is really nice, the people are great, and the staff are incredibly helpful! Parking is the only downside, but SO worth it for this location.
Love it here! Thankful I found a place to live comfortably. the management is great and so friendly. They are helpful with any problems you may have!
Have enjoyed living here, but wish common spaces were kept more clean. Hallways and stairwells are filthy. The dog park area constantly has dog poop on it, as other residents are not cleaning it up. There has not been any communication to residents about this issue. Our actual apartment space is great!
I haven't been here long, but the building is beautiful and the people are so nice :). I had a few issues with my apartment when I moved in but I filed a service request and maintenance came just a few days later!
Rosie and Kelsey are responsive and lovely, and the maintenance team is fantastic. We are happy with the gym, the security of parking, the pool, and the grills.
Great love living here. Would suggest to other. Love how spacious my apartment is. I have friends that come over and brag about it all the time. The pool is great