1505 Demonbreun

4.6

4.6

Some problems with my upstairs neighbor. Tried to resolve but obviously failed. If there proper sound proofing, wouldn't be a problem. Management still phenomenal.
Community is beautiful, I am looking forward to moving in! Couldn't be in a better location - close by to food, drinks, and I'm so close to work!
Great location, friendly staff, awesome place to live. I would recommend it to any young adults looking to love in a popping area. Can’t say enough good things.
I love living at 1505. The amenities are great, it is in the perfect location and you can’t beat the price! Perfect place for the best Nashville living experience.
Just moved here and am happy to be here. Things I like: coffee machine downstairs, pool, apartment space. Things I would improve: cyber lounge (better areas to work, internet access, printer).
Great location, great price, amazing leasing staff - I would recommend 1505 to anyone who is new to the city. It is a great community to live and make friends.
We have loved living here the past two years! Maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner and everyone that works for the community is very friendly and helpful.
I've been here at 1505 for a few months now and I love it. Maintenance requests are usually fulfilled the same day, which is rare for an apartment community this size. The management team is great, they are always very friendly and helpful when I have questions.
Love the amenities, location, and neighbors. Great location to live! We enjoy the bars, restaurants, and stores that are all within walking distance.
So far the experience has been wonderful. We love our location and the view of the city. Maintenance arrived the same day we submitted our service request.