1505 Demonbreun

4.6

4.6

Paige
about 17 hours ago
Beautiful apartments with great amenities and friendly staff. everyone that lives here is very welcoming, the apartment building is easy to navigate. the place is in an amazing location, within walking distance to all sorts of bars and entertainment, grocery stores, and gyms.
Lathan
about 17 hours ago
We moved in a few weeks ago and love the building and location! The pool being under maintenance our first few weeks of living here is a bummer - especially because we weren't told about it beforehand, but we are excited to see it once it is done! The lobby seems to be a bit under-staffed, we almost always have trouble trying to contact someone down there. Our biggest complaint is the access cards to get into the parking garage, doors, etc. - giving new ones to new residents instead of old broken ones would have been preferred. Other than that everything has been great!
Verified Resident
Great facilities, I especially love the pool in the summer! Within walking distance to the coolest bars and restaurants. Love our resident events!
Jan-Michael
Love the location, neighborhood, and amenities. The area is perfect for unique restaurants and stores near 1505 Demonbreun. It’s also perfect for us cause we can walk our dog around the surrounding areas
Ashtyn
about 2 months ago
1505 is a great place to live! In the center of everything and everywhere you would want to go. It could have some updates but it is still a great place to live.
Kristen
about 2 months ago
1505 Demonbreun is always quick to follow up on service and maintenance requests! Their leasing office staff is always so nice and helpful whenever questions arise.
Franklin
about 2 months ago
No one will return my calls. I am trying to help transfer my lease and I have called the property manager six times with no response. I’m not sure what to do now
Jaime
about 2 months ago
The apartment is nice, the building is pretty quiet. I like the secured parking. Most of the employees have turned over and now we have some temps who don’t seem to know anything. I’m disappointed they don’t keep the hallways and elevators cleaner as I think it does not show as a high end building which in many other ways it is.
Shannon
about 2 months ago
We love living here at 1505 the amenities and location can’t be beat. We have made some of our best friends in Nashville here. We will be renewing for a third year!
Verified Resident
3 months ago
Great location right in the heart of Nashville, close to bars, live music and amazing restaurants! Love the pool and resident events that we have every month!