1505 Demonbreun

4.6

4.6

Luke
Love the community, the staff, the location, and the setting. Y'all made this place a home and were already planning on moving back in during retirement to take over the pool
Shannon
We love living at 1505. We have made it our home for the last year and plan to stay for as long as we can! Can’t beat the amenities and the location.
Tyler
I’ve been here a year and have had a great experience! The apartment is updated, neighbors are friendly, management is superb, and maintenance stays on top of everything here.
Sonya
Love it here! Close to everything! Leasing staff exceptional! Love the maintenance crew.. always on top of everything! I feel very secure here with locked doors and gated parking!
Alivia
I’ve been here for a little over two months at this point…..Residents are great, location is awesome and I’m so thankful I moved here!!!!!!!
Jan-Michael
Absolutely enjoy it at 1505 Demonbreun. The community, neighbors, and amenities are perfect. It is also walking distance to a lot of great places.
Sarah
Really enjoy the apartment dwelling we live in. I wish the apartment itself was kept in better conditions. There’s lots of good but the upkeep and grounds have not been kept up with as well as would be expected, especially given the price of living here.
Ashtyn
I love it here! It is the perfect location and place to live! Love that it is close to everything and walking distance! The pool and workout room are great too!
Tyler
I’ve been here almost a year. Management is great, residents are friendly, and maintenance stays on top of everything. No complaints here. A decent place to live for sure!
Kamden
I have lived here for over 2 years and loved every second of it! The staff, amenities, and location are the best in the city. I have countless memories from all the building events, weekend pool parties, and having friends over for cookouts. This truly is a fantastic place to call home.