1505 Demonbreun

Love the location, great amenities, fantastic people!! Some slight maintenance issues in the apartment that were not fixed before move in, but maintenance man come quick.
I love living here! You can’t beat the location and the maintenance crew rocks! The only downside is guest parking- it is a little spotty at times.
Maurice and Rosie has been amazing throughout the application and move in process. The property is also amazing as well as my apartment. The views are better than any other place I had looked before choosing 1505
I just moved in a few days ago, but I enjoy the community so far. The location is great. I am a bit concerned about the guest parking since there are only a few in the garage.
1505 is centrally located, which I love. I find that I can get most places by walking or taking an Uber. The leasing staff is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance orders are completed swiftly. It’s a great place to live if you want to live in Nashville proper.
They've done a great job at keeping our building clean & safe during COVID-19. We love it here, & don't mind being quarantined in our beautiful place!
Living here has been great! The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They respond quickly to any issues as well. The apartments are updated and spacious. Parking is always available.
Great location! It’s convenient to the interstate and very walkable to great restaurants and downtown. The amenities are nice. The office and maintenance staff are so helpful and friendly!!
Quick to respond and any and all needs and questions, and always pleasantly! The grounds are kept pristine and this feels like home in the city!
The best place you can live in Nashville, hands down. The leasing and maintenance staff are amazing! Lobby is always welcoming and clean, while after hours security to prevent non residences from roaming the property gives an added piece of mind. If you’re luckily enough to find an open apartment in the building, grab it, they won’t last!