1505 Demonbreun

4.5

4.5

Love living here! Our apartment is great! I wish there was more oversight of the building to not allow for individuals to not comply with rules. It seems as though we are always making the leasing staff aware of issues they should know about. Also, the stairwells are never cleaned are are littered with trash.
Love this property so much is such a pleasant enjoyment experience so far. Kelsey was hands-on went the extra mile. Love the open area and pool table.
I love living at 1505! It has is in the best location-it is so close to everything and you are able to walk every where. I also love that everyone is so nice and friendly.
Centrally located. Lively. Great staff. Lots to do and eat within walking distance. If you like the night life and a lively neighborhood, this is a great place to be.
I had a great experience finding an apartment here during the pandemic. Jacy and Rosie were so helpful and made sure my move-in was smooth! Great location and best bang for your buck in the area.
The amenities are fantastic, and the staff have really gone out of their way to make sure the entire building is safe and clean during COVID. The best part of 1505 is definitely the neighbourhood. My only critique is that the walls can be a little thin so I can hear my neighbours, and there isn’t much guest parking.
Kind of crazy that I pay this much for a one bedroom but can’t even get my own parking spot. Tons of spaces available but I’m still parking in the visitor spots.
1505 has been a wonderful place to live. Before moving down here, I lived outside the city where noise was not an issue. I was a little concerned with that being a working professional and with how active Demonbreun Hill is. Noise has not been an issue, we have not had any conflicts with neighbors, and have met some great people. If you are looking for a place to live downtown and within close proximity to every area of the city, 1505 is the perfect place!
This apartment community is SO reasonably priced for the location. The amenities are great (especially the pool), management is really nice and helpful, and the units themselves are fantastic
I just moved in, but so far it has been great. Moving in went smoothly, and everyone in the leasing center has been helpful. I’m excited to see what living here has in store for me.