1505 Demonbreun

4.6

4.6

Love the amenities, location, and neighbors. Great location to live! We enjoy the bars, restaurants, and stores that are all within walking distance.
So far the experience has been wonderful. We love our location and the view of the city. Maintenance arrived the same day we submitted our service request.
Absolutely love living here!! The staff is so incredibly nice, maintenance is super friendly and quick, and the building is always clean and has a nice view. Couldn't ask for anything better!
I love living here and the amenities are great. However, a leasing agent just opened my door without permission and told me and my 6 friends to be quiet at 3pm while she was on my floor taking a tour. What do they expect when living here? It’s on domenbreun across from bars that are open until 1am. The quiet hours start at 10pm and I am extremely offended. It’s Saturday and I know that a lot of Vanderbilt/Belmont students live here. Why aren’t you telling them to be quiet at 1am? It’s the middle of the day and she opened my door without permission. Yes, without knocking or with permission.
Management was extremely patient and helpful with my move in process. The apartment is nicer than I expected! Minus the corner of the cupboard door that the previous person’s dog chewed. But overall I’m happy and the view is fantastic!
Great facilities, fun events organized on a regular basis open to all residents, friendly staff, ideal location for exploring all the fun stuff Nashville has to offer.
I really love living at 1505. For the location and the price you can’t beat it! It’s a great community with amazing amenities and is central to everything downtown.
Sometimes messages aren’t replied to, but overall the experience is nice and positive. Like living in Nashville for a second year now and hopefully will stay for a third!
So far, so good. Of course everything is different right now. Can't wait for things to get back to normal to get a better feel of the community.
It’s been very good so far. Staff was helpful through the entire move in process. Had some tough times with the weather with them being out, but that’s not something that can be controlled.