1540 Place

3.7

3.7

Great staff! Lived here 3 years and I haven't had any problems. Great community and amenities. I really like the pool in the summer. Also, like the gym which is very close to my apt.
I have an amazing view from my bedroom and the porch is amazing view. The common area is huge and very open. I love that everything comes fully furnished and that I also brought some of my own furniture and still have plenty of space in my bedroom.
The apartment is good, I wish my apartment looked better cosmetically. The appliances are really cheap as well, I wish they could be replaced for better ones. It seems I'm always calling maintenance...
maintenance is really nice but slow unless it’s considered an emergency. from what i’ve heard, I got lucky with my roommates a d apartment :)
Not the best, not the worst. The staff however is AMAZING!!!! I love the girls up front at the office and they definitely make living here so much better. The apartment was pretty dirty when we first moved in but we cleaned it up and now it’s not so bad. Overall, ok place
Overall, I have enjoyed it here! It’s an affordable price and close to campus which I like. There were a few maintenance issues when we first moved in, but everything has been fine ever since!
Haven’t moved in yet but had excellent help getting set up into the new place. Very quick screening process and the apartments are really nice.
Overall, I like my apartment—-start have been accommodating towards me and even put in new carpet and put a fresh coat of paint prior to me moving in. I think there’s some things that could improve, but right now, I’m not in a place to complain.
Great value for the price! Matched my roommates very well. The internet has worked when I’ve needed it for online classes. The staff is really friendly and helps with any concerns.
I never thought that I could be One of the people on TV I never thought that I could live like them And have my friends and sleep with them, too So I abstained until I met you