1540 Place

Haven’t moved in yet but the virtual reality video looked nice and the process of renting has been good so far. The people in the office have been very helpful.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
My experience so far has been really great. They are very friendly people. I thought it wasn’t going to be the best considering it is student apartments.
Being here has been awesome. We haven’t had any major issues with the apartment complex. It would have been nice to have an balcony while I was here.
The office is great at answering my questions, but I am not impressed with the timeliness of maintenance requests. I like that the trash is picked up every night.
It's a good place to live. But when ya get a roommate that lives dirty and doesnt help clean or clean up their mess up and just leave it and doesn't clean. Its hard .
So far everyone has been helpful in making this a smooth transition given the circumstances! I think 1540 place is a perfect match for me and I can’t wait for all of the memories I will make here.
i was the time to come swim in my backyard with my bike in a few days and I wanna know that I cannot is a way for you bruh bruh was the way I was
The place is goood. Sometimes the maintenance team and take a minute to respond to your message but you get for what you paid for. Overall, a good complex , just needs a better maintenance team that responds to requests faster ( waited a month for my dryer to get fixed)
They won’t do anything about the mold they tell us to keep the air conditioner running and the mold would be under control and they always say the maintenance request was marked finished