Previously, I had a terrible experience with the management of College Grove. Since the switch, I have noticed a significant change in the way residents are treated, how maintenance requests are completed, and how the overall spirit and appearance of the complex have improved

Pretty decent place to live and pretty cheap as well. It has everything I need and plenty of other things that I don’t even use. It’s 10x better than my parents place.

Would be 5 stars but I had terrible roommates. Overall the complex is amazing and has a wide diversity of people to meet. The workers in the office are also super nice and professional as well.

Great staff and nice areas for residents! I really like living here. It's a quite place. I've really enjoyed my experience here. I love how the security checks every car that comes in.....

1540 place hasn’t been a bad place to live. I’ve lived here for 3 years I’ve had my ups and downs but the good out weighs the bad. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for student housing

Just a nice place to live. Friendly staff. Willing to work with you. Close to restaurants and stores. They are very helpful here. It's a nice place if you have pets too!

Love that the rent is going down for next lease period and utilities are included. Communication and training of office workers can be better with all office workers, more timely manner with maitenance, and better inspections of apartments before people move in.

It's a nice experience. It's not too loud, so I can study and do my homework in my room. And the yard is well maintained. I like getting free internet connection and I don't have to pay for cable.

The apartments are okay.. needs renovations & better communicateion.. other than that great place.. good rent, spacious rooms. It was okay staying here

This is a wonderful apartment complex with friendly staff, great amenities, and an awesome value for your money! I'm so excited to live at 1540 Place.

Trash is always picked up on time, room is great! The only thing is that water gets cold really fast in the shower. But overall, pleased with my first apartment experience!

My resident experience has been great. The maintenance are good people, and they get things finished in a timely matter. The environment is better then what it was before, and the service here is great.

The expert here since I’ve been here has been good .the people at the office are helpful .theyve had a couple of management changes but overall living here has been good to me .

Reply from 1540 Place

The community is great . The new workers in the office are understandable and nice. Maintenance has been doing a great job with request and keeping up to date.

Reply from 1540 Place

I have lived in almost 2 years and it has been pleasant. I would like to see a playground for the kids here. We enjoy the pool area. And the staff is very nice

Reply from 1540 Place

I have been here for over three years and I have enjoyed my time here, expecting the same service from the new management as well so thank you.

Reply from 1540 Place

1540 place, formerly College Grove Apartments, is a community that is constantly working on problems trying to help out. Though they are a new company so far they have been putting in hard work

Reply from 1540 Place

The old company was crap, I didn’t feel like they valued the residents. With the new company I feel like they care they are always there for the residents and they listen.

Reply from 1540 Place

Great place to live for the time being. Decent amenities from the fully equipped fitness center and resort-style swimming pool to the stunning clubhouse and beautiful grounds.

Terrible maintenance wait time. Many work orders never answered. Front desk staff always unhelpful and uninformed. Property managrs quick to get you to leave. Apartment falling apart and outdated since move in (broken appliances, half assed/quick fixes to problems, etc.) Inability to pay rent or view statements online is incredibly inconvenient. Overall experience has slightly improved since change of management.

Good price for efficient living, quality Fiber internet to the community. Close to MTSU, needs better Office hours in the evening, and more maintenance personnel. Turnaround time on service calls is a week or better.

My original resident experience was not good with the old management, but so far the new management and system has been feeling a lot better.

Great customer service ever since you guys took over the place. Even when I needed something fixed you guys were on it and a great place to stay for a great price. What more could you ask for?

This is my second year living here and I really do love it. I live with three other girls and enjoy the space we have and the people here. Great place to live.

I'm kind of glad Asset Housing took over 1540 Place because whoever Peak Campus has been hiring as property manager likes violating housing laws. I've had no problems since the takeover and I'm very glad.