1540 Place

3.7

3.7

Not too bad of a place to live!! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Although the apartment was really dirty when we moved in, it’s pretty nice once you clean your place up a bit.
I liked living here with my friends, but the community environment is what turned me away. The front office staff appears nice, but some of the girls were very rude when I would call the front (I don’t think this specific girl works up there anymore, but still). The maintenance crew is very slow and you have to call multiple times for them to actually pay attention to your request. Lastly, the area is dirty. My front door was dirty, the ground outside was dirty, and there is dog poop EVERYWHERE around the complex. My friends and I would have to tip-toe around to avoid stepping in fresh dog poop every time we entered and exited the apartment.
Living here is cool, the staff is cool but the apartments could be updated and the A/C units can be updated because my unit has stopped working plenty of time and it gets really hot hot in the apartments.
Such an amazing community!! I can't wait to see what the school year brings my roommate and I ! I can't wait to hit the pool and enjoy the community activities and meet new people!
The application process was simple and easy and I got all the help I needed and questions answered right away. I would recommend these apartments to a friend.
Great place to stay. They have rent extensions so they’ll work with you for sure. No many bad things that happens in the complex. Overall very recommended
I've had a good experience as far as the front staff and their hospitality. The staff is welcoming and understanding when you talk to them, and it shows. However, my roommate assignment was awful. I got assigned an apt with one of my roommates having THREE kids. Instead of having 3 roommates, I ended up with 6. all my roommates don't match anything I put down as roommate compatibility---so a huge issue still for me. The next negative is our trash never gets picked up anymore--when im paying for it to be picked up, I kind of expect it to be picked up (not picking up anyone's on our floor). Other than all that, I say as far as the apartment itself; I say everything is pretty nice for what you pay for.
This place is a great place to be at. Close to campus with a lot of opportunities. Price of living is affordable and a great community to be in!
When I first moved in back in August of 2019 it was great but going throughout the few years that I have lived here the internet hardly works, the cable quits working for a couple of days or a couple of weeks
I've lived at 1540 place since 2015 and would stay here till I buy a house. It is that awesome. I have and would continue to recommend this place to family and friends.