1540 Place

It has gotten better but never get emails about packages until like a week later the mold is becoming more worse no matter how much I clean it with bleach
1 star
My roommate with the cat is still here- even though my roommate with allergies to cats and I were told that they would be leaving on Sunday. On Sunday I heard the cat meowing at about 2am. On Monday, when I came home late from work (about 9pm, the cat walked out of the bedroom and sat down in front of me while I ate my dinner at the dining room table. I want out of my lease. I'd like to be in a place where I can cook and not have to worry about an uninvited guest or unexpected visitor while I'm cooking. This roommate told me she planned to move out at the end of the month. Every day she and her cat are here is a threat to me and my roommate's health, peace, and wellbeing.
Roommates smoke cigarettes in the house and the apt itself is dirty and there are 3 inch gaps on the doors so you can basically see into each room. But price is cheap so 3 stars.
It is quieter in the apartment since the other roommates moved out. I am now satisfied with the conditions in the apartment. Since the last review new blinds have been installed in the windows of the common area. The refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer have all been replaced. All of the bedrooms except Bedroom B have been repaired. The rooms have been cleaned thoroughly. The shower in the bathroom for Bedroom D was repaired. I am now very satisfied.
The management company really needs to go very horrible, I have lived there for almost 4yrs and the crack of dry wall that was there when I moved in is still there
Having one issue about what to pay because all the balance is not put on my account when my rent is due it gets very frustrating have to pay another service fee to pay the remaining balance before a late fee
I have loved my time living at 1540 Place! It’s a great community & perfect location! The price is great, and the office staff are wonderful!
for the time i’ve been here i’ve met nothing but nice people from the office, it has been a super easy adjustment to this place from home and i would like to thank you guys .
Thank thank thank you thank you so much for the great experience and thank you for inviting me here and thank you for letting me be part of the team
Not great communication from the office. Maintenance Requests take months. We were told we couldn’t move in until further notice 2 days before we were scheduled to move in. Overall unorganized and the complex feels as cheap as the rent.