This will be my third year living at this complex. I have had a wonderful time with no issues. The open floor plan is beautiful, and the property is even more beautiful.

Loved it! Seems super fun and exciting. I am ecstatic to see what amazing things this apartment complex has in store. Everything so far has been pleasant.

Had a great tour of the place! With 1540 taking over college grove, I can see it will make a lot of the things better! And the area is in a quiet area!

Reply from 1540 Place

The apartment was not what was promised when touring. Maintenance requests are fulfilled weeks later. Poor response time and service quality from employees.

overall, I didn’t have any huge problems. there’s always trash laying around in the hallways & some sketchy stuff will happen occasionally. had to clean a lot before moving in

Reply from 1540 Place

Love how everything is included in rent (never go over). Everyone is so nice and decent for he price. I'd like to see different machines in the gym and to also have the machines fixed. Also, I'd like to be able to enjoy the pool right now.

Reply from 1540 Place

Fun place to live, has a pool which I've never used. Kinds lame being on the third floor but I don't mind. The staff is also really nice, like them a lot.

Reply from 1540 Place

Staying in 1540 Place has been an pretty good experience for me. I don’t have any complaints just a couple suggestions. We should definitely invest in trash bens all around the apartments.

Reply from 1540 Place

After i got everything finally finished the way it is supposed to be and cleared out all of the miscomunication i really do enjoy it here but gosh man everyone tells me something different and the only people that have consistently been great are Jenny, Caleb, Kaitlyn( the blonde one), and Charlotte literally made my entire experience worth it.

Reply from 1540 Place

Great staff the amenities and everything are all good , they make sure every one is comfortable and that everything is take care of in a timely and efficient manner

Reply from 1540 Place

The community is actually super nice! I love the setup of the aparmtens and the leasing office people are hella friendly! I gave 4-1/2 stars because I just notice a lot of trash around, like walking up the steps to my apartment and also in/around the parking lot. It seems like some residents just don't feel the need to pick up after themselves. :( But other than that, the whole community is very nice!

Reply from 1540 Place

I have enjoyed my living experience here at 1540 Place. New Management = Happy Gabby. I enjoy the people who work here as well. They are always on top of their game. 1540 Place is the place to stay.

Reply from 1540 Place

The apartment complex is very pretty towards the front but lacks in the back. Noise is a little high but that’s a situational thing. Management promised prizes for signing a lease but never received them.

Reply from 1540 Place

Amazing location and people! The staff are so friendly and accommodating. I am brand new here and have been treated like family. I recommend this place to anyone new to the area.

Reply from 1540 Place

Could have been much cleaner when I got the apartment in the beginning of last fall. I’m hoping there is a big difference with the new management now.

Reply from 1540 Place

The staff is super nice and helpful. Maintenance men are quick to respond. Area is quite and lawn is well kept. Security guards are on too of things.

Reply from 1540 Place

I have been able to meet so many wonderful people through this place! The staff is super friendly and always very helpful. They are fast to respond to any possible issues and always do their job with a smile!!

Reply from 1540 Place

Cable and internet is no good sometimes it doesn’t work and not enough channels that we like to watch wish we can have our own internet and cable providers

Like it so far! The location is great! I really like my apartment, and can’t wait to see what the next year is going to be like. I love 1540 place!

Pretty responsive, i heard the old management was no good. This one seems to be pretty organized and well managed. One thing i like is they are quick & really responsive with calls & feedback. I don’t like the extra fees.

Cable and internet service not good. Can’t get good channels and the internet doesn’t connect all the time. Wish that we can have our own cable provider. Other than that it is quiet here the security they have here is great we feel safe here

Overall, staff and management is very helpful. If you have any questions they can help you out and office hours are flexible for everyone. I enjoy it here.

It's awesome. I live here with one of my high school friends and we are having the time of our lives. Maintenance has always been helpful and parking is great.

Pretty average experience as far as apartments go. The grass gets cut at 9-10 am-ish on certain days. This can be annoying when trying to sleep in.

I have never had a severe issue with this complex. Maintenance has always been helpful when fixing/replacing things in my apartment and the office has always helped when there has been an issue with my rent or anything. The random roommate selection could be better but other than that great first place for college students!