I enjoy being here at 1540 place!! The residents are very friendly and are very quick to fix problems!! I strongly recommend anyone wanting to move anywhere to stay here especially if you’re going to school at MTSU!!!

Great apartments to live at! Everyone is nice and friendly and keeps to them selfs. The compatibility test in the application really does well with who they stick you with. 4 star rating because of the visitor parking. Visitors can ONLY park there witch is an inconvenience if there are no spots near your building. They can tow your car anytime. I just had to pay 200$ to get my girlfriends car back because it was parked in a regular spot. Besides that, it’s a safe place to live with a great community.

I love the community and it’s not far from campus and it only takes me about 30 minutes to get to work from the apartment it is amazing. I would highly recommend 1540 Place to people

I gave it two stars because I’m thankful to live in shelter at all and because my life hasn’t been put in danger but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was with the way living here has went. I had an awful roommate situated who was disgusting and made our apartment stink with his dog because he neglected to take care of it. The office people did not allow me to move in on time because they “didn’t have a room ready.” They did not follow our application when we said who we would and would not allow as a roommate. Our dishwasher is constantly leaking and having issues. It took them months to change our filters so it always smells musty and my whole family has asthma so you can imagine with the nasty roommate and already bad air how nasty is smelt. My family couldn’t come over. They have a spider problem that is in many rooms I found out. They’re tiny and will leave you with itchy bumps. Love that. I am deathly afraid of spiders, but it’s totally fine. The difference in room sizes because of the format is annoying because I got a tiny one. You can’t fit hardly anything in the closets. The outside walkway is filled with fluid and stains and needs some serious power washing ASAP, but they don’t care. They could care less about anything really they just want their rooms filled and rent paid. They let literally anybody live here so it could be potentially dangerous. Do not move here; it’s nasty and not worth it. I hate it here and cannot wait to move.

Pretty nice and affordable. Lights don’t come on at night outside building 600. Bug problem. Slow maintenance. Very nice employees in the office! Love the free food they give us sometimes.

I've been very happy here so far! The community is quiet and peaceful, and I feel right at home. There's always something going on at the office, which helps make the community feel alive.

My roommates are not very compatible with me, however the apartment itself is good. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any needs I have. One improvement could be the main doors into the apartment. I have been locked out multiple times with the key card.

I’ve had a great experience. Friendly/helpful staff. Great price/location. Planning on renewing my lease. quiet and plenary of room. Lots of amenities. Close to campus.

Reply from 1540 Place

Besides a problem with a roommate. And when ya call about them. Something would be done about it. Other then that Its a good place to live. Like they have a workout place, cable, pool

Good place to leave. Management is great. Although tenants are not clean(parking is great. Common areas are well treated. Rent is affordable

Reply from 1540 Place

This residency is a good place to live. My main incentives for this place are close to the city, secure, hospitable. If I had a choice to stay again, would stay here!

Reply from 1540 Place

I have had a great experience so far. I love the people here and the staff as well. This place has become my home away from home since moving here.

I like a fully-furnished four bedroom apartment near MTSU. I also like offering in-unit washer and dryer, internet, cable, and furnishings. I am happy because the rent includes electricity, water and sewage.

Office staff never seem to be on the same page. I have been told 3 different things by 3 different people. Maintenance is slow to fix repairs

Reply from 1540 Place

i like the of the whole set up .nut can be to much at times depending on roommates. mostly happy for having the chance to meet some new people

My overall experience at 1540 Place has been good. Maintenance has made some improvements and the staff is friendly and helpful. The trash bins are full throughout the week every now and then. We should work on keeping the halls much cleaner for the residents. That is my only suggestion.

Reply from 1540 Place

Great place! Staff and managers are welcoming and helpful. The maintenance guys are hard workers. They’re keeping the community clean and encouraging residents to do the same. Staff has food for us all the time. It’s close to campus. I like living here.

Reply from 1540 Place

It’s been wonderful. Very affordable and it’s convenient. The staff is always here to help. Things have really turned around. Maintenance has got better to

Reply from 1540 Place

Very disappointed how the management handles issues. Nobody seems to care about residents needs and wellbeing. Regardless of all the attempts made at whatever time of the day to reach the office for any issue nothing is done in a timely and professional way

Reply from 1540 Place

The apartment is fairly nice. The kitchen definitely needs renovation in my experience. The community is safe and fairly quiet. Maintenance is helpful and the office workers are usually pretty good as well.

I really am thankful to be living here it was my last resort after finding out mtsu didn’t have anymore dorms and im just thankful that my mom was able to afford the rent after you guys reduced the rent

Very amazing. They always work with me, and try to give me a solution to all of my problems. I’m very thankful for this opportunity to be apart of 1540!