1540 Place

I have lived here for the past year and I like it a lot. My unit is clean and my roommates are pretty cool. I appreciate all the hard work the office staff does to make sure I’m satisfied.
Office staff can be kinda rude at times and maintenance takes forever to make repairs. It almost a week to fix the microwave and AC is not cooling down enough... been 3 days since I put I. A request. But other than that I like it here.
Loving the apartment. I really made it not feel like a college space. Also, the leasing manager, Caitlin, has been so helpful since I have moved in!!
Its a good place to live. Neighbors are friendly. Front office staffers are very communicative. When you have an issue with your place, the front office staffers will address your concerns.
Great staff, maintenance is pretty good, rates are great, noise from roommates gets loud but politely telling them to turn it down is never and issue
Place is alright to get you through college. Close to campus plus it’s cheap. You get what you pay for but all the student apartments are the same.
I wish it would get better. Office staff needs to learn, or maybe even be allowed to give better service to make the residents live here happy. I’ve talked to many people, and they said that they have NOT enjoyed their time here. The only reason to live here is the cheap rent.
The staff at 1540 Place are usually quick to respond and always kind. Haven't been able to use many of the commodities due to the global pandemic and lockdown measures that have been taken. The apartments themselves are worth the price. Any deviation from the rules results in some hefty fines, but if you keep everything up, the fines are easy enough to avoid.
It is great, quiet, no issues besides not having lights for 12 hours because of a shortage, nice neighbors, great parking, respectful roommates
I really love the surrounding and people living around, places are accessible from here, like grocery etc, one would really love to stay at the place