1540 Place

3.7

3.7

The apartments for the most part are great. The a/c situation is rough (I somehow got the hottest room in the apartment even though we have the a/c at 69°
Most things were broken. The rooms are missing things and there was not everything in the apartment that said was included. They had a resident renting a room with 2 children and failed to tell roomates that
Everything is clean and nice. Our apartment is very cozy and homey and there were not any major issues. Security is nice and my neighbors are all quiet.
The apartment is very nice, but I’ve already experienced issues with maintenance. I submitted two requests on the first day of move in. A month later, neither have been checked on. I even mentioned it to the front office. Then a few days ago I got an email saying both were completed when neither were ever fixed. I’ve not even heard back from maintenance. The lights in our stairwell/hallway are also very dim so it’s kind of scary at night. I would definitely give more stars if it weren’t for those few things.
Very nice place and everyone is so helpful . A very good community that is in the right location area . Glad that I found this place and checked it out
Everything’s good so far. Peaceful environment and good people. It’s cool to have some peace and quiet when I’m trying to get sleep, whether it’s day or night.
none of my work orders get completed, apparently my mailbox key has been ready since I moved in but i never received a call or email. my apartment reeks of smoke when both my roommate and i said we do not smoke
There has been a drastic improvement here at 1540 Place since the new property management company assumed control nearly three years ago. The apartments have been cleaned and refurbished. New appliances have been installed and the landscaping has been improved. The front office is now more pleasing to the eye with the installation of new furniture.
The first year was decent, the second year so far has been the worst. The has been so many issues and only in the first few months. The people at the office are so unorganized and have twice now made unnecessary charges to my account. They have also endangered my safety by allowing someone to move in without me receiving any notification prior. They are slow with repairs in regards to maintenance. And I have extremely loud neighbors. Their rules about trash are ridiculous and are not specified in the lease, yet residents are threatened with charges if we do not abide. I hate living here and would not recommend it to anyone.
I love the girls in the front when you first come in, well the ones that was there when I first moved in the apt complex. Lindsey is awesome. The maintenance guys are great.