1540 Place

3.7

3.7

It could been better I feel like some tenants get backlash because they put in request about things going on wrong with the apartment like mold and ceiling particles falling
Lived here for almost 2 years now and I like it. However will not be renewing this year since I’m graduating. Moving on to bigger things. Cool place
If I could give it 0 stars, I would. The front lobby girls are not the nicest and have an attitude when trying to communicate with them. The emails they send about move-in dates are very vague and change the move-in date every few days to a later date which is ver inconvenient. The condition of the apartment when we moved in was horrid and after being told they would come clean it, they never showed up to clean anything.
I love living at 1540 Place. The staff is so helpful, and you really get a lot of bang for your buck! With the price you pay, there are plenty of featured amenities.
it’s been pretty good so far a little maintenance was needed but they came within a day and got it fixed for me and then i needed them to get the furniture and they came and got all if it
This complex is very accommodating for students and non-students. The location of the apartments is ideal for daily commuting around town. The complex is kept up with nicely.
I like the location and how much space I have in my room , however we have had trouble with obnoxious neighbors and maintenence. We have also had issues with the convervice utility bills not making sense and me and my roommate being charged different amounts.
Amazing! Great atmosphere and people. Clean apartments and parking lots. And cheap rent! I would 10/10 recommend 1540 place to everyone on earth if I could.
Im a fairly new resident and I love it here so far. The complex is very close to everything I need. Staff at 1540 is super friendly, and the community is great as well!
Im a new resident, and so far have loved it here. Complex is close to town, food, gym, etc. Community is very friendly. Apartment has a great layout and is an amazing price. What more could i ask for