15FIFTY5

3.8

3.8

Verified Resident
Nice finishes and amenities throughout the apartment complex. The walls are a little so we hear our neighbors upstairs walking around a lot.
Kristina
Great community! Super secure, facilities are always kept clean and well maintained. Management does a great job of communicating with residents and keeping us updated.
Karin
There's so much to love about 15Fifty1! As I stand or sit on my balcony, I not only get to enjoy the fresh air and ample private outdoor space, but I look out to the resort-like setting that is our Community pool and BBQ area. I've gotten to enjoy hummingbirds, morning doves, a crow or two, even a hawk one day and the remarkable sight of geese and ducks swimming in our pool in the evening. I just love that! I also love the gift of the incredible gas grills, making outdoor cooking a delight and an easy way to enjoy the outdoors and our neighbors while also making a yummy meal. While my favorite form of exercise is swimming, (and the pool here is ideal for lap swimming - always warm!) the gym is also fantastic. The equipment is excellent and the space is always clean and inviting. Finally, the location is fantastic. Mere blocks from BART, the fwys, bike path, shopping and fantastic restaurants, not to mention the Sunday Farmer's Market and entertainment, Home, sweet home.
Maryam
I love our community, management is very responsive, maintenance trying to keep everything on point . Pleased with it for the past 9 months that i’ve bern part of
Huiyao
I do think the walls are a bit thin since I can hear my neighbors snoring next door, their phone ringing and alarms in the morning, the upstair unit trotting at 3am, having fights, etc… Everything else is ok.
Larissa
I love it! The amenities, the staff, the proximity to work and to downtown, and public transportation is readily available. I’m happy I found this apartment.
about 2 months ago
Wonderful place to live! Great location and the staff is excellent. Amazing improvements have been made to security recently which is a much welcomed change!
about 2 months ago
Always been great. I feel safe here. Love that it’s close to nice trails, parks and downtown WC! It’s a quiet neighborhood, too. Always clean.
Lisa
about 2 months ago
I love the Resort style pool area. I also love that there is lots of parking. The parking and entrances are all secure and that’s also very important.
about 2 months ago
We like the new management team much better. They care about community safety and make sure to notify us of any safety concerns. They also implemented the fob system which makes the building much more secure. Wayne, who is in charge of maintenance, is very prompt, friendly and helpful.