15Seventy Chesterfield

4.1

4.1

Verified Resident
When I moved in, there are so many things that needs to be fixed. Walk-in closet light does not work. I changed the bulb and it still does not work. Curtain is broken. Bathroom sink faucet is chipped. Some of the electrical outlets don't work. And the AC does not work. In. Summer. I called management regarding this and they told me they are prioritizing other issues. Too many issues in their apartments apparently.
Kelsi
We love the community and the staff here. It's been 3, going on 4 years here and it's great! We love that there is a pool and gym area for residents, and in unit laundry.
Annmol
Excellent and calm neighborhood. Prime location and close to grocery stores and other shops. Responds to maintenance requests pretty quickly.
Janet
I am always amazed when I look out my window and see wild life. I occasionally see Deer and can’t believe they are not afraid to come out in a residential area.
Christian
Office manger is fast to put in repairs but grills don’t work anymore. A little kerfuzzled but whatever. Waiting on a couple things to be fixed that are essential and my neighbors are loud.
Michelle
Raccoon and ant central! My apartment had lots of ants. I deep clean the apartment every other week and spot cleaned once a week. Sprayed ant spray and still had an ant issue. Had to make two work orders for the ant issue. Amenities are nice. Pool is very nice in the summer. At one point the treadmills were broken.
Kennedy
This place is very nice for the price! Gym/Fitness area is clean and well kept. Apartment is nice and maintenance is quick to your door when you need them. 4/5 Due to the raccoon problem
Cole
The amenities are nice but the kitchen is not very functional and I feel like the pricing could be better for the size the one bedroom apartment is. Thank you
Jitamoni
I am staying here more than four years. And I love this community. Love the place with supportive neighbors. I love going to the pool in summer and walk around the community.
Ankita
The neighborhood is so beautiful , neighbors and community staff is so helpful. The neighborhood is so beautiful , neighbors and community staff is so helpful.