1701 at Eldorado

It’s pretty lit not gonna lie I mean there’s no on site Taco Bell and it can be difficult when who owns what parking spot isn’t clear but overall it’s nice
I love this place! The ladies in the office are very friendly and the maintenance guys work so hard to make sure everthing is taken care of. We have only had to call on them for help a few times and they took care of everything right away. The property is taken care of and the pool and gym are clean and up to date.
Great place to live just to expensive. A lot of people don’t clean up after there dogs. Parking is also an issue. But overall still a good place to live
so far things have been ok. upon moving in i had a list of maintenance requests and only some got completed. it’s hard getting the office to answer and just a lot of things have broken easily or have been found to not be right. other than that it’s been quiet my neighbors are decent and seems to be cool.
So far I have loved it! Moved her in the beginning of January! The apartment had been newly renovated and everything looked fantastic. The only problem is there is almost no parking. Not even for residence.
Calm, quiet neighborhood. Across from the elementary. Office staff is very nice and helpful. We love living here! Would highly recommend to anyone.
Allison and her staff did a wonderful job walking me through the application process and then the paperwork process. The process couldn't have been easier or faster. I have already recommended the property to others I know looking for an apartment.
So far we are pleased with our experience at the community. Maintenance responds quickly to requests and Jennifer is always super friendly! It is also a quiet community which was really important to us!
Just moved in Yesterday. The building and apartment looks pretty clean. The leasing lady was pretty helpful through out the process. Lets hope its a good choice to stay.
My experience has been just wonderful. The staff has been so accommodating. They have the willingness to assist. The atmosphere is delightful.