1701 at Eldorado

4.4

4.4

Benjamin
Love the community, very quiet, very peaceful. Especially love the forest and scenery from my patios. Neighbors have been nothing but kind and welcoming to us even though we came from out of state

Madalyn
Really great place and clean as well, The customer service is fantastic all of staff is super friendly and helpful! I absolutely love it here!

Katherine
Kaleisha is awesome. One of our bikes was stolen and she helped police catch the culprits and we were able to recover our bike. She is always helpful

Brittany
Been here a week and the community is so quiet. I love the nature that surrounds my apartment. My son loves seeing the squirrels! The staff has been good and maintenance has been timely in their help keeping things in working order.

Zubin
I love the community, the neighbour are really friendly and helpful. The community feels safe as is a gated community. The apartments have been refurbished and well maintained.

Destani
Great apartment management, very understanding and patient. Friendly people are here that are welcoming. A lot a space for the dog to walk and play around for a little!!

Tosha
Apartments are nice. Trash area and dog pick up stations are nasty. Front office staff are really nice and helpful! No major complaints at this time.

Musah Kwaku B.
This is a place where everyone should call his/her home. Four good and amazing year with friendly people all round us. I have recommended a lot of my friends

Heena
2 months ago
I enjoy staying here. It is amazing. People are so nice. I wish to stay here more than 2 years. I will refer my friends and families about this place.

Kristen
3 months ago
So far we love it here. Office and maintenance are very nice and attentive. We love the gym and are excited to use the pool. We are glad to call this place home