1701 at Eldorado

4.4

4.4

Jenny
Parking was a little challenging at first. Decided to go ahead and pay the extra money every month. The office staff has been super helpful and courteous with any issue that come along.
Katherine
Amber is helpful and nice. Kaleisha is nice and works hard. Maintenance is working hard also to keep up with request. I know that COVID has made things harder for them.
Brittani
Over all things have been good the only thing I would say I dislike is that when I put in maintenance requests it takes forever to get them taken care if at all. If they don’t get done then I have to put several in for the same thing.
Nathan
Living here has been wonderful! Quiet and clean community! Neighbors are friendly and the staff are great and very professional! Would highly recommend living at 1701 at Eldorado!
Jesse
I’m currently scrubbing my cabinets out with bleach to try and get rid of the German roach feces and finding more dead ones here and there. So far I’ve found four more bodies since I moved in. I also saw a live one today. I was very hopeful at first that the management was going to take care of it and they said the pest control would be coming today and for to stay home to be able to show him where I wanted them to spray and treat. When he arrived he I formed me they don’t spray. They just bait unless it’s clean-out. He wasn’t even here five minutes. There are several small non-pest related issues so far. I’ll be putting in work orders for some and some(like the cleaning) I’ll just do myself. The parking is awful. I’ve only been here a few days and I’ve already had to park outside of the complex on the street and walk. I’m still giving three stars because I truly am hopeful that the staff will come through.
Jon
Kalisha and Amber have been amazing in our leasing and move in experience. As return residents, we were bummed when our favorite property manager wasn’t here any more, but the staff has become our new favorites! Thanks for such a great move in!
Alicia
I am pretty happy overall here. Love the location of my apartment as well as how it looks on the inside and how close it is to my family. The management is pretty good and so is the maintenance. The only problem I would say I have is there is no walkway to get to my apartment.
Emily
we’ve been living here for about six months & i love it! i haven’t ever really had any problems with neighbors or anything & the office management is always super sweet & helpful with any questions or problems i may have! i highly recommend this apartment complex!
Joshua
Love the apartments and the area it’s close to my job and the management is very friendly repairs are fixed in a timely manner I would recommend living here
Seth
Been here nearly 3 years and love it. Great area a and great staff ,always. Always so kind and helpful, very responsive. Love that they do the little office events every now and then. So sweet of them.