1717 Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really enjoy living at 1717. The location is reasonable and the facilities are nice. I also appreciate how quiet the building is. My unit is also very nice.
Love this place. The staff and community are great. Amazing amenities too! I definitely recommend- from the pool to the Mail room it’s amazing here.
People in my neighborhood are very friendly. The leasing office is super helpful. I have lots of questions when I moved in, and they are always ready to help.
1717 is a great place to live! Very walkable neighborhood and high quality amenities. Free Starbucks coffee is a great perk. Maintenance is very quick to respond as well!
Comfortable apartment, great amenities, and awesome people. The leasing office offers great support and makes it very easy for students to find an apartment and complete the entire process remotely.
The staff is friendly, responsible and efficient. The location of the building is ideal for me. The space at the door leading outside on the north end first floor and the hallway leading to it is in need of attention. An earlier attempt improved it but not enough to my satisfaction. There is occasionally a garbage backup on weekends and infrequently at other times. I’m quite happy living here. The good news now to is that when I need to move into a care facility I only have to walk across Clark Street. Hoping that won’t be for at least another 20 years.
Love it here! Everyone is so nice- super clean and the pool and gym being part of the cost is amazing! That’s hard to find! Super dog friendly too
I have loved living here for the past year. This is by far the nicest place I have ever lived due to the amenities, overall upkeep, and responsive staff. I love living so close to downtown Evanston and not far from the lake. And of course, I love how 1717 is so dog-friendly!
So far so good. I hope the hand sanitizers by the elevator are replenished more frequently, though. Otherwise, the community is very friendly and the managers are responsive.
I would like issues to be resolved more quickly in the resident portal as well as have trolleys and hand trucks available at move in as it was very difficult to move in without them