Overall I have a great experience - only complaints are the speed of maintenance and fix requests. Walls can also be thin sometimes. But I love the gym, the free coffee, the ability to print, and the easy walk to town!

The 1717 Apartments Community is a good place to live. The Property Management and Maintenance Teams are professional and very nice; they respond quickly to requests. The building is in a good location where you can walk to restaurants, the Century Theater and more. You feel safe here, it is quiet and neighbors are friendly.

I love my apartment! It is extremely well maintained, has fun community activities and a very friendly staff. Its also an extremely safe place to live in. Maintenance responds to problems within a day!

I’m always thanks to all the staffs for everything. For example, the maintenance team repairs all the things kindly whenever I request. Also, the staffs do their best for giving good qualities to our apt.

The staff is great! They are quick to respond when you need something, and make it clear that they want to help. The community events are a great opportunity to meet neighbors.

Living here is pretty good. Leasing office is friendly and maintenance is fast. Close to CTA201. And they have pumpkin carving contest at Halloween lol.

People(residents, management ) here are very friendly & nice. I feel very safe and all my maintenance requests are taken cared asap with great team work. Especially the building is very well noise protected. I hear nothing if I close the windows. It has very good location for taking bus to NW, as well as Dewey elementary and ETHS.

It is quite good living here. Convenient transportation to school, and great leasing office. I hope I can live here longer, maybe with some pets. Because the apt is so good for pets.

Nice complex and amenities. Would be nice if there was a 24/7 support system however. If there is, I'd love to know how to use it. Good community, nobody loud so far.

Nice neighborhood. Compared to other luxury apartments in Evanston with comparable prices, 1717 is lacking in gym equipment and open study areas.

It is quiet and very close to CTA and Northwestern intercampus shuttle. A very good place for students at Northwestern. Managers in the leasing office are very nice.

So far the building has been very good. We had some issues with move-in, but those were generally rectified by management. The unit is in good shape, and the amenities are good too.

Only thing is the Elevators are slow... The building is well kept since it opened 6 years ago and everyone who I have met is professional & friendly. I am one of the longest neighbors living in the building almost 4 years

I really like all the amenities and events provided from our apartment. Especially I love to drink free coffee at our lounge. It gives me good energy.

I like all the events in this apartment. The events make me happy and also can feel better life quality. The events I joined were unforgettable and memorable.

This review is written within the first week of living at 1717 Apartments. It’s a lovely apartment building with high-quality amenities (that are shockingly under-utilized by the residents — pool party, anyone?). The discovery of luggage carts on move-in day was just one example of the thoughtful and pleasant surprises 1717 has to offer. The community members are friendly, dogs are aplenty, and the apartment itself is a restful retreat. If only the building could be transplanted to a more convenient location, it would be near perfect.

Good community. The appartment is nice and spacious. I wish the appliances were more up to date, withmodern dishwasher and washing machine for example. Amenities are good. Spacious and fast wifi.

As previously mentioned, the apartment is great but I would love if we could have some insight into what the building is doing to improve the experience. For example, when can we get the fire pit fixed? Can we have peloton bikes in the gym?

Staff has been really friendly and the unit itself is great. Love the amenities and the location of the building. Only issue we've had is that a few things weren't working as soon as we moved in which is a bit of an inconvenience. Otherwise, loving it so far. It's much quieter than our old place!

You have nice cleaning help such as Joe and Erica. Residents are courteous with those of us with dogs. Coffee is great. Nice new landscaping.

Trash smell over the weekends is still a problem often. Loved the recent hawaiian party organized. maintenance service responses are quick. f

Very nice place. Excellent neighborhood. Building and amenities always clean. Very good amenities. Friendly staff working in leasing office

Very clean building, very welcoming to new members, great parking garage, maintenance man was very on top of things when we needed help, great location

Great building. Nice amenities. Large units with nice hardwood floors. Package reception can be improved. Overall will recommend to friends.

We've moved in for a about a week and so far the management has been really responsive for helping us with fixes in the apartment. They were very flexible with the move-in scheduling for the elevator as well.