1717 Apartments

Looks like a quite friendly environment. There has been some miscommunication about the lease terms but the management is helpful overall. All good
I love living here, the staff is great, the amenities are incredible! It is a pet friendly building, which is so important to me. It is modern, and confy at the same time!
Excellent place to live. Good amenities and all people working here are very friendly. Good neighborhood, very close to the downtown Evanston
Enjoyed living here so far! Very organized staff! Close to downtiwn evanston - location is great! Enjoyed living here so far! Very organized staff! Close to downtiwn evanston - location is great!
Moving in was kind of a struggle for us, and I especially would like more elevators. Overall the community seems friendly but haven’t had a chance to meet any of them due to the pandemic.
The apartment has excellent amenities. Their claim of luxurious living is well-founded. My one problem is services, such as maintenance and packages, are slow.
Overall the experience has been good. There have been a few hiccups, such as our apartment not being very clean and our garage key fob not working. But I am Hopeful that things improve.
Friendly and responsive staff, great location near stores and restaurants, awesome amenities (pool, grill, gym), helpful safety policies during COVID. Only complaints are that it can be slightly noisy if your unit looks out on Ridge Ave (close to fire department) and the unit’s floors are easy to scratch
Kind staff, helpful with general day to day questions and support as a new resident. Nice amenities, well kept and clean. Apartment design is modern and sleek, though has a few simple design flaws. Nothing major, but some uneven flooring, misplaced light fixtures, overnighted outlet plates. Overall, great experience this far
The apartment move in process was really nice and I'm glad that there were carts available and that Alvin was so helpful! The only thing I would change is how fast the elevators go.