1717 Apartments

Overall I have a great experience - only complaints are the speed of maintenance and fix requests. Walls can also be thin sometimes. But I love the gym, the free coffee, the ability to print, and the easy walk to town!
The 1717 Apartments Community is a good place to live. The Property Management and Maintenance Teams are professional and very nice; they respond quickly to requests. The building is in a good location where you can walk to restaurants, the Century Theater and more. You feel safe here, it is quiet and neighbors are friendly.
I love my apartment! It is extremely well maintained, has fun community activities and a very friendly staff. Its also an extremely safe place to live in. Maintenance responds to problems within a day!
I’m always thanks to all the staffs for everything. For example, the maintenance team repairs all the things kindly whenever I request. Also, the staffs do their best for giving good qualities to our apt.
The staff is great! They are quick to respond when you need something, and make it clear that they want to help. The community events are a great opportunity to meet neighbors.
Living here is pretty good. Leasing office is friendly and maintenance is fast. Close to CTA201. And they have pumpkin carving contest at Halloween lol.
People(residents, management ) here are very friendly & nice. I feel very safe and all my maintenance requests are taken cared asap with great team work. Especially the building is very well noise protected. I hear nothing if I close the windows. It has very good location for taking bus to NW, as well as Dewey elementary and ETHS.
It is quite good living here. Convenient transportation to school, and great leasing office. I hope I can live here longer, maybe with some pets. Because the apt is so good for pets.
Nice complex and amenities. Would be nice if there was a 24/7 support system however. If there is, I'd love to know how to use it. Good community, nobody loud so far.
Nice neighborhood. Compared to other luxury apartments in Evanston with comparable prices, 1717 is lacking in gym equipment and open study areas.