Great move in experience. Leasing office was very helpful in the move. Clean facilities and large, spacious luxury apartments. Rooftop pool and Starbucks coffee are nice perks

Quiet community overall with friendly staff. Ammenties including gym and study space could be improved. Water heating needs improvement; water not sufficiently warm.

The leasing managers & maintenance are professional, helpful, and friendly. Great neighbors and the managers make sure the residents are in a safe environment. The local community is great with a variety of restaurants to choose from, there is public transportation, diverse town, walking distance to the grocery stores, and there is a variety of activities to do all four seasons (summer, fall, spring, and winter).

We've lived here for a few years now, and have enjoyed living in our building - it's well maintained, and the amenities are really desirable. In the same time though, we have seen a fair share of turnover in the main office staff. It would be great if there was a way of introducing new team members to our community when they begin their role!

Great community, friendly, neat, helping each other, smile all the time, well educated, clean, party friendly, no noises at night or weekends

Helpful, responsive and knowledgeable; team is able to solve problems and quickly responds to all questions with options. Thanks for making this so easy

Great value, good location, good amenities. Maintenance staff are amazing! Slight difficulty moving in and signing the lease but everyone was very helpful once arrived.

So far so good!! I really like the location and my apartment! The office and maintenance are always very courteous and helpful. Neighbors are friendly and it is a beautiful building.

So far very fantastic experience,I like almost everything here:gym,pool ,guest suite,business center,trash room and our super friendly generous neighborhood.

Good experience; nice neighbors and quiet facility but price very high. Living area and gym could be improved for the price paid compared to other luxury style apts in Evanston area

The apartment is new and spacious, kitchen appliances are great. Good location, it's very quiet in our apartment. Good amenities too, although coffee machine needs more frequent maintenance and gym could use one update or two (bikes!). Maintenance team is quick and helpful.

The best in Evanston for a number of reasons. The community is diverse and mixed in ages which is nice. The amenities are good and not overused. They actually maintain the property and keep it visually appealling.

I have lived at 1717 for almost three years now (it's going to 3 yrs in Sept) I love the community, neighbors, and leasing staff. The staff is professional, friendly, and helpful. The neighbors are amazing and friendly too. I enjoy swimming in the summer and part of the fall, I also enjoy residents events hosted by 1717 and Xfinity. I would recommend friends to come and live here. I look forward to staying in 1717. Most importantly it's a safe neighborhood and the leasing managers are top notch about our safety in the building.

The reason to be in this building is the staff. They are attentive and treat everyone as a valued resident. They also keep the building in impeccable shape, and maintenance requests are performed quickly and professionally.

The community is great. Everyone has been friendly since we recently moved in. The amenities are great and everyone seems to respect each other's space.

Great location and new construction. Always room for improvement in terms of general management issues, but a great spot to enjoy the Evanston lifestyle.

The complex is wonderful we love our place the staff is friendly and super helpful! If we ever need anything fixed it is fixed within 24 hours. The pool is great, there’s lots of space for grilling and getting together with friends. Our apartment has lots of windows it’s really light and love it!

We recently moved in and everything has met / exceeded our expectations. We are very happy to have chosen 1717 as our home for the next few years. Definitely recommend.

Leasing office staff is wonderful. They communicate well and are very friendly. They made my search for an apartment extremely easy and they made me feel welcome.

Great apartments, responsive staff. We really love living here! The amenities are well-kept and the building is clean. Parking is easy and the mail lockers are an awesome feature!

I have been so pleasantly satisfied with the 1717 apartment building and amenities. The pool, gym and outdoor patio area are so great to use over the summer. Had some early miscommunications with management but other than that the staff has always been helpful and quick to respond to inquiries.

Nice amenities and updated features in apartment. Quiet building. Office staff is accommodating and works with you to figure out problems. Enjoy living here so far.

1717 is a wonderful place to live. Close to all kind of services in downtown Evanston with all condominium services and structure to provide a cool living experience.

Good experience so far. Nice apartment. My shower doesn’t drain so well. And the sockets in the wall need to be fixed. Could use some more outdoor places for bike.

really convinient for daily life,a lot facilities around me,such as gym,swimming pool,computer center and coffee bar.The inside of building is really in good condition!