I love it here! The staff is always friendly and very accommodating. I love the comfort of the community. On top of that, the 24/7 hallway is also great.

Quiet community and comfortable living experience. Never had any drama with any neighbors and I get along so well with my roommates. Good apartments!

So far it’s been good. Just problem with the light in our building because it’s new but it’s akways quite and I can’t make any complaints at all

awesome place to live, has a wonderful pool, nice bedrooms up and down stairs, maintenance responds to any problems you may have within 24 hours.

Living here is so great. The location is perfect because not far from everything. Also, the staff is awesome. They greet you every time and make you feel right at home.

I have enjoyed my time here so far. The only problems I've had is the printer not working sometimes. The staff has been helpful and polite everytime I've encountered them.

this is my second apartment since moving to huntsville and it's definitely my favorite. the shuttle has had its issues a bit but nothing too bad.

fantastic customer service presented by each of the employees, from managers, maintenance team, and front desk clerks. Location is great also.

My experience has been AMAZING at 18 seventy nine! The front office people and management have been so helpful, understanding, and have been so flexible with me. Only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because when you put in a maintenance request it takes forever to get looked at, you're better offf going into the office and asking personally. Oher than that this place is amazing and I would totally recommend it!

A really nice place to live! The amenities are great and makes life quite convenient, especially when school gets hectic. Certainly a lot better than living in the dorms.

Very nice apartments. Community is very good. The front office community assistants are not helpful. When trying to email someone it takes way too long for someone to email me back.

I love living at 18seventynine! The staff is always so kind and the amenities are great. The facilities are always nice and the staff wants always tries to make events occur.

Everything is great. Good rooms, good prices, but those speed bumps really need to go. I don't think they do anything but damage people's cars.

It’s a nice place to live, they always have good deals going on and fun events to attend, to socialize with other residents and the staff is always nice and helpful

It’s been good so far. I love the pool I just wished we had like a game room for pool tables and other stuff. I’ve had an amazing experience so far

Great community to live, although having various maintence issues that are yet to be resolved i would say this is a great place to live especially if you are new to off campus housing

I personally have not had any issues with them while staying here for the past 4 years of college. Great staff and friendly neighbors! Definitely would recommend.

So far, my experience here at 18 Seventy-Nine has been really good. No complaints to give on my part. Maybe hopefully in the future a bigger shuttle if possible, but really nothing to comment.

So far so good! I love the activities that are always going on! Everyone I’ve met is very friendly and I’ve just renewed my lease for a year this time!!

I have enjoyed my few years here at 1 8 seventy nine.. I have had only minor problems during my stay at 1 8 seventy nine . . The problems I have had have been

It’s great living in a nice place with nice people around. And the people that work here are really good people. Great pool side and all the events that go on.

The staff was very friendly. Maintenance is very quick and efficient when something is wrong. They came first thing in the morning the next day.

I really enjoy living at 18seventynine the staff is great and they are constantly improving the amenities, and they’ve always got stuff going on.

Nice place to live at. Roomies are nice but the management services are pretty slow. Clean environment and somewhat pet friendly. Overall I would renew my lease if there is better management

This has been a great experience. A few things have went wrong but all in all this has been a great place to live for a pretty fair price. Can't complain