Everything at 18seventynine is pretty good. The CAs, shuttle drivers, and maintenance guys are amazing. You get what you pay for here. This is my second year living here and I’m only moving out because I’m graduating. Overall pretty great place to live

Front desk customer service is great. Maintenance requests are executed in a short amount of time within the submissions of the said request.

Staff is very helpful and wants to resolve any problems! Maintainence is amazing. The complex is clean dispite parts being under construction!

so far so good. The only complain i have is that the after hours number doesn't work. i was locked out and couldn't get any help from the management.

The staff here is amazing. They are very helpful and always have a smiling face when you're around or in need of them. They complex is very organized & clean.

This place is awesome. The people are so friendly. Everyone who lives here and works here are so nice. I'm definitely glad that I chose to live here

its great I love it here. There's some issues with some appliances I have and water leaking through from the rain but all in all the staff is great and is helping me and my roommates the best they can

So far my experience with 18seventynine has been great. Move in day was a breeze and they didn't do anything that took up way more time than needed, everything was to the point and I greatly appreciated it. The apartments themselves have been everything they promised.

The staff here is so nice and helpful! They always make sure you're as comfortable as possible. It feels warm and fuzzy at this apartment complex, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Lovely complex and apartments. Rooms allow for privacy, and living areas are big enough to accommodate everyone and more if you're having friends over! Having a great time living here.

So far everyone here has been great at answering my questions and making me feel welcome. The activities they planned the first week were a great idea and very helpful in meeting other residents here.

I have found the office people to be very helpful and the text messages during emergencies very useful. I have not yet used the dog park, but I am very excited to do so.

I really like how when I need something you all are there. From the minute I walk through the door you all are ready to assist me. I really do appreciate all your help.

Rather nice apartments for a great price and it's only a short distance from Sam Houston University. They also have a super friendly staff here.

18 Seventy-Nine has been great so far. They are very informative and helpful with any questions my roommates and I have had and maintenance has been quick to fix all problems.

It is nice. Clean facilities and nice staff. Haven't visited the pool yet but it looks nice. Wish the apartment was a bit cleaner when I got there

I love everything about living in eighteen 79. The community is welcoming. The staff is helpful, and they have continually taken care of our maitnance needs.

My apartment community is great. I love the environment that 18 seventy nine has for their residents. I have never had any type of problem which my apartment or their staff.

The love bug situation is crazy bad but the staff is very kind and helpful. The apartment itself was clean and ready for move in. The beds are a great size and the furniture is nice.

This seems cool I have no complaints. I don't know why there's a minimum of 140 characters though seems a little unnecessary. Oh well I'm hungry

The apartments are really nice, and I can see myself staying here for a while. I wish there would be more info about the shuttle on the website, such as route and drop off/pick up points.

Reply from 18 Seventy-Nine

The only recommendation is that the shuttle that takes us to campus could be a little bit bigger. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied with my living situation.

The apartments are great! Staff is so friendly and they really make you feel at home! The rent is very affordable and you definitely get what you pay for!

awesome it's just so great. it surprised me because i have never heard of this website or app before, but how do you earn points because i'm confused.

The staff is super nice and easy to talk to!! I locked my key in my room and the staffer quickly rushed to help me. Also love the cute events provided to meet others:)