My experience here has beeng pretty great. I have enjoyed being a resident here at 1879, they always are having fun things for us to do as well.

My residence experience has been amazing so far I feel like I have met so many people and made so many new friends! This community makes me feel so safe and included.

I’ve heard a lot of good things from this apartment that I decided to try it out and I can see why. It’s pretty cool to have access to an apartment that gives you a shuttle to access school and make it home. I’ve lived in other apartments but it’s student based and can’t add a lot of things . This one does and I’m glad to call it my home.

Great location if you want a quick way to the freeway! Maintenance is very quick to respond; even though we’ve had severe issues with things in the apartment.The shuttle isn’t a reliable transportation to campus. The staff are friendly.

I like the apartment. Just the amenities are always down. Like the shuttle, that’s my ride to school I depend on it a lot. Sometimes I don’t make it to school because of the shuttle.

While i've lived at 1879 Apartments, the hot tub has only worked once since i've moved in, the grill is hit or miss, and it is not uncommon for there to be loud and unnecessary screaming at all times of the night. the staff has been very friendly and understanding despite this, and the price point is reasonably low.

I have had the occasional maintenance mishap, as well as the shuttles run times still being pretty erratic. i like the price that i’m paying, but i feel the staff and community as a whole should offer more interactive opportunities and events to its residents

My experience so far has been okay. The amenities are cool, the shuttle isn’t really consistent. Other than that, the room are okay and the noise level isn’t really a problem

It is a good place to live with an affordable and reasonable price. They really need to work on hiring more maintenance people and increase the shuttle to two instead of one.

complex is very quiet and nice. everything fine so far but the shuttle was down for about 3 weeks! such an inconvenience... hopefully that doesn’t happen again

I enjoy living here at eighteen seventy nine but do wish the shuttle services were improved. The shuttle is very small and I have been late to multiple classes.

I enjoy living here, the whole environment is great. The people are chill and it's not too noisy. Love the pool and hot tub. The grill area is great as well.

The staff has gotten a lot better over the past year and they have made improvements to the office as well as the way things are done. The shuttle is always broken and the back up is never ready when we need it. But overall it is getting a lot better and I’m excited to see where things go in the future.

Living here has its ups and downs, lately the downs outweigh the ups. It is still a nice place to live but if you want anything done you have to pester staff multiple times to get simple tasks completed.

I really like the space of my townhome and my roommates. I just wish that the amenities were updated. If they were, our washer might not have flooded, our tables and chairs would look newer. We need a bigger microwave as well.... The shuttle needs a tracker please. I feel like I always see everyone else's shuttle, even gateway's shuttle twice before I see our shuttle. This would get more stars if Management was more organized anf competent. I know it's just students working, but I'd like to have a piece of mind knowing that my money is in the right hands.

My experience has been pretty good overall, good roommates, good location & great staff. The only downside would be how long it takes to get maintenance to assist you.

I love it here! By far the best place in Huntsville. Both the staff and residents are super friendly, the grounds are clean. And the price is on point!

I wish I’ve had a better experience. You guys have “lost” my information numerous times. You guys wouldn’t paint my apartment before my roommates came, left me in a apartment with water everywhere for a whole day. Broke window for days, and so much more.

my experience at 1879 has been good for the most part. the only thing that is bad is that our fridge smells and our a/c unit really doesn't work.

It's a nice place but things break easily and it's really hard to ever get anything done when something breaks. Electricity is really high sometimes for no reason. It's a great place to live when everything is going smoothly.

My time here has been good. Three friends of mine and I decided to move here when we were looking for a place to live. Has it been the absolute best? No. But it truly has gotten the job done for us at least.

It decent, could be better. had a lot of issues with my last apartment but they took initiative and moved us to a new unit. maintenance is pretty quick to handle requests.

I love living here! The rent is amazing and the size of my apartment/ room/ restroom is great. I like the location of the apartment and how safe it has been lately. I usually see police vehicles checking up.

I don’t like it they haven’t fixed my light and I’ve asked several times. What’s the deal bro , let’s get it together. I’m only even writing this because I want the points

Could be faster to help fix - I just want to put that much Stuff, it is my full review funny worry bout it ha ha ha I am a genius ya feel me