I've lived at 1879 going on my third year so I've seen a lot, experienced a lot, and know a lot. Since Hannah has taken over I can tell there has been a great shift in the complex. She is a sweetheart and runs it well (though she can be forgetful) I feel like she always does her best to meet your concerns and keep everything running smoothly. Katie is great too. The new CA's I dont know about them yet, they haven't been here long. Maintenance is the same its always been, average, but I don't blame the apartment, I know its hard to find good help sometimes. Overall the complex could use a few improvements with staff and corporate communication, but its otherwise a good place to live. I mean I've stayed for three years, so I guess they are doing something right.

I live in one of the new 4x4 flats and so far so good. All staff is very helpful. I have yet to have a problem with anything. Overall great place.

Little bumpy moving in with some issues with the apartment but management worked out the issues within 5 - 8 days and now things are good...

I love the new buildings that we just built that I’m currently living in they are really nice! I get to live in an apartment close to all my friends on cheer and it’s very pet friendly so my dog can live with me.

So far my experience here has been one of the best for my living in Huntsville. However I do have a complaint over the AC system in The computer lab and the area behind the office. It’s extremely hot to even sit there and study. I wished they could turn on the AC. As well as the printer has no color and what I hear from other residents that have lived here before has never been any at all. Over great experience living at 1879!

I love the 24 hour pool and the computer lab. The only two things I'd like to comment on would be the study rooms and computer labs. It is way too hot to be in there for more than half an hour.

Great group of people CA’s manager’s all there to help resident with any problem. Great way to save money for the shuttle to take college students to and from campus. Pool, studie rooms, and work out room very clean and provide 24 hours for students. Text alerts for problems for resident to receive quickly inserted of email.

Its okay, they have a shuttle but its kind of small and can only fit 15 max. We havr some issues but maintenance comes pretty fast so i guess its good.

Good amenities, good price considering utilities are all included with rent. Only thing is maintenance takes awhile to come and fix something, but other than that it's a good place to live.

The service has always been good to me however the management sometimes fails to fulfill the needs of the residents and they complain quite often

Three weeks in and loving it! Apartments were clean and ready for move in. The office crew are very helpful and friendly. They have the answers to any questions you may have.

Reply from 18 Seventy-Nine

People are friendly but apartment it self has some things that need to be fix. For example, the paint done in my apartment is horriable espically in the ceiling area. However, it's a good place to live and it's quiet.

It took a while to get my sink fixed but now the apartment is great! It is very homey and comfortable. I am close to the office and everyone is so nice.

I didn’t give it 5 stars because I have called for maintenance quite a few times and they still have not come once even though they have said they would.

Everything is great so far as of today, I love my room and how the loft looks. Parking is great and the community is nice. It gets pretty loud at night but once you get used to it you should be fine

Overall, it is a good apartment complex. The space is great, the activities are fun. 24-hour gym and computer lab makes it so much better. The shuttle could be bigger.

Living at 18 seventy nine has been such a great experience. I love the gym and its so convenient. I like how its open 24/7 and also I love being able to go to the computer lab and print my assignment

It’s been good so far. My apartment had so issues with water coming in but it wasn’t anything so big and was fixed right away so that was nice.

I really love living here, being close to campus and having the shuttle run instead of having to drive to class. Definitely looking forward to living here next year

So far, I’m loving these apartments! The bathroom is SO big and my roommates and everyone are so amazing. Thanks to everyone who made move in so easy!

So far my experience is amazing. I love my apartment and everything it comes with it. The only problem is that we have an ant problem but they’re already going to fix it .

Best apartments I lived at yet! They respond fast to maintenance and inquires. Th shuttle bus makes college easier. The pool,gym, and study lab is open 24 hours so that is already advantages to living at 1879! The rooms are also spacious as well! Plus we get our own restroom!

Been great so far. Have had some slight problems but they have been fixed. Love my room and it is so much better than a dorm. Haven’t done any of the welcome things so I can’t really rate the community lolol

I have enjoyed my stay so far. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The location to, to me is great, and my experience has been great

Everyone here has been super nice and helpful! The apartment is super nice and up to date! The roommate match maker worked so well, and me and my 3 roommates are having so much fun here!