1900 Lamont

I’ve loved living at 1900 Lamont! Everyone is so friendly and my maintenance requests get filled quickly. My neighbors are all super nice and helpful.
I’ve really enjoyed my time living at 1900 Lamont. Maintenance, other employees, and neighbors are all super friendly. And the building is also very dog-friendly!
I am in love with my newly renovated studio apartment. This charming historic architecture, beautiful and quiet neighborhood makes living here an absolute dream. The only thing that could possibly make the unit better would be a few modern appliances such as in unit washer/dryer and a disposal. Hoping that’s in the future :)
Everything has been great so far! I have some minor maintenance issues and some confusion about the resident services, but hope those get sorted out soon. The neighborhood and community is beautiful and I am happy with my choice so far.
I love my studio apartment! It's feels more spacious and open than others I visited in DC, and I love the neighborhood. It is really well maintained, super clean and ready for move in. The leasing team is so helpful - Serita has been awesome to work with.
We love our home and appreciate DJ's tireless efforts to keep this old building comfortable for residents during the renovations and updates.
Great location- peaceful, big trees, close to stores but not noisy, and super close to the zoo and rock creek park. I always like taking early morning walks and its very good for storing bikes. if i have questions about amenties or repairs, responses are timely.
Great building. DJ takes excellent care of this place and is very responsive any time we need him. Neighbors are friendly, location is great
We moved in during the management changeover, which has caused some frustrations. However DJ the super is super so we’ve been taken care of as the new team gets settled. Still not sure that my name has the proper phone number in the front door buzzer, though.
I love this building. It's super quiet inside the apartment (unless there's noise in the hallway), due to our thick, ancient walls. The people are friendly and the setting is lovely. It's not shiny and new; it has like 20 layers of paint that were put on without ever sanding down the old ones. Move-in was disorganized and the elevator is tiny. But to me, it's still on the balance charming and wonderful. :)