I love my studio apartment! It's feels more spacious and open than others I visited in DC, and I love the neighborhood. It is really well maintained, super clean and ready for move in. The leasing team is so helpful - Serita has been awesome to work with.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

We love our home and appreciate DJ's tireless efforts to keep this old building comfortable for residents during the renovations and updates.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Great location- peaceful, big trees, close to stores but not noisy, and super close to the zoo and rock creek park. I always like taking early morning walks and its very good for storing bikes. if i have questions about amenties or repairs, responses are timely.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Great building. DJ takes excellent care of this place and is very responsive any time we need him. Neighbors are friendly, location is great

Reply from 1900 Lamont

We moved in during the management changeover, which has caused some frustrations. However DJ the super is super so we’ve been taken care of as the new team gets settled. Still not sure that my name has the proper phone number in the front door buzzer, though.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

I love this building. It's super quiet inside the apartment (unless there's noise in the hallway), due to our thick, ancient walls. The people are friendly and the setting is lovely. It's not shiny and new; it has like 20 layers of paint that were put on without ever sanding down the old ones. Move-in was disorganized and the elevator is tiny. But to me, it's still on the balance charming and wonderful. :)

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Excellent location and community, the management is eager to take care of issues and the rooms are comfy. Why is this app so weird tho.......

Reply from 1900 Lamont

1900 Lamont is a great building, super quiet and friendly neighbors. located right in front of a small dog park. Wish they held a few more events for the residents.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Have have fine experiences with DARO. Not spectacular service but overall I've been happy living in my building. The common spaces were recently renovated which upgraded the building. But the units are a little tired.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

A very nice apartment community. Well managed and responsive most of the time. A nice location and nice people as well, with quality amenities.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Very nice community and apartment. They are always helpful and on time to help you with anything you need. Communication is very easy, you get emails all the time with news