Very nice community and apartment. They are always helpful and on time to help you with anything you need. Communication is very easy, you get emails all the time with news

Reply from 1900 Lamont

A very nice apartment community. Well managed and responsive most of the time. A nice location and nice people as well, with quality amenities.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

I've lived here for several years, and I have four big complaints: 1- My roommate and I are both lessors (I'm not subletting and we're not married) and somehow every year when the lease renewal/rent increase letter comes around, they only address it to the male resident on the lease. I've called every year and every year they say they're going to change it, and it's never happened. All I can assume now is that they don't respect that a woman has a right to know the terms of her lease. They don't know the terms of my relationship with my roommate, and I believe this lack of notice puts my housing and financial security at unnecessary risk. 2- The heat was recently out for several days in a row during a 20-degree cold snap. There was zero communication on this serious maintenance issue, even though I and other residents made several calls over several days. When they finally fixed it, it turned out to be a very simple fix (crossed lines) that would have been corrected much earlier if they had acknowledged our complaints on day one. This has happened several times over the years. 3-They won't let you remove your AC unit from your window in the winter. This props the window open and prevents the (brand new, energy efficient) windows from sealing (it leaves a huge gap) and negates the whole purpose of getting new windows in the first place. 4-If you're looking to rent a 1BR+ with a small den/storage room, just know that at least in our apartment they never upgraded the electrical work, which means there are zero outlets on an entire side of the apartment and zero in our den, which means you can't use it for any office, den, or bedroom function. You're paying for a lot of rent-per-squarefoot that you can't use as advertised.

Have have fine experiences with DARO. Not spectacular service but overall I've been happy living in my building. The common spaces were recently renovated which upgraded the building. But the units are a little tired.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

1900 Lamont is a great building, super quiet and friendly neighbors. located right in front of a small dog park. Wish they held a few more events for the residents.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Excellent location and community, the management is eager to take care of issues and the rooms are comfy. Why is this app so weird tho.......

Reply from 1900 Lamont

I love this building. It's super quiet inside the apartment (unless there's noise in the hallway), due to our thick, ancient walls. The people are friendly and the setting is lovely. It's not shiny and new; it has like 20 layers of paint that were put on without ever sanding down the old ones. Move-in was disorganized and the elevator is tiny. But to me, it's still on the balance charming and wonderful. :)

Reply from 1900 Lamont

We moved in during the management changeover, which has caused some frustrations. However DJ the super is super so we’ve been taken care of as the new team gets settled. Still not sure that my name has the proper phone number in the front door buzzer, though.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Great building. DJ takes excellent care of this place and is very responsive any time we need him. Neighbors are friendly, location is great

Reply from 1900 Lamont

Great location- peaceful, big trees, close to stores but not noisy, and super close to the zoo and rock creek park. I always like taking early morning walks and its very good for storing bikes. if i have questions about amenties or repairs, responses are timely.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

We love our home and appreciate DJ's tireless efforts to keep this old building comfortable for residents during the renovations and updates.

Reply from 1900 Lamont

I love my studio apartment! It's feels more spacious and open than others I visited in DC, and I love the neighborhood. It is really well maintained, super clean and ready for move in. The leasing team is so helpful - Serita has been awesome to work with.