1900 Rosemont

3.7

3.7

I've been here for several years... Back when rent was about $500. It was right down the street from my old job, which made it convenient. The agents are nice, and the area is peaceful. Things have changed significantly over the years, and not for the better. Landscape looks nice, but the inside of my apartment looks horrible. I've had to call maintenance in at least 8 times to fix the air conditioner which they refuse to replace... And it STILL leaks in the summer. My dishwasher hasn't worked for years. Carpet is pulling up due to the numerous mini floods of the air conditioner.... Its just not worth it. How do you maintain the outside more than the inside and still charge high rent? The change over in leasing agents have been high over the years as well..... I am pretty sure this summer, since Covid has kinda simmered down, many people will be moving. This Rewards Program is a nice gesture, but only masks the problems that many tenants have.
Overall I enjoy the peaceful neighborhood and have very low key neighbors. I have recently decided to renewed my lease. I wish nonurgent repair notices were little more responsive.
Well lit at night, feel safe. Nice community. Customer service and building up keep needs to be better and communication from office to tenets needs improvement.
Desde que llegue aquí a Rosemont me he sentido muy bien en cuanto a que es muy tranquilo, cuento con buenos vecinos, el apartamento es cómodo a pesar que tiene ciertos detalles que aún no me han resuelto, me siento contenta de vivir aquí, espero seguir aquí.
So far, I love my apartment and my neighbors. From the beginning, staff was very helpful and quick to respond to maintenance or other issues and fix them. The neighborhood is gorgeous and perfect location wise, very close to town and my work. Kimberly at the front office and everyone else I have worked with have all my respect for keeping the place so chill and comfortable.
Christy and Kimberly are just awesome! They are truly there to help offering and suggesting any assistance available to us. They really go above and beyond and I'm so grateful that they are a part of the management team!
Really comforting and fun place to live. Customer Service is really nice to reach out to. There's a lot of ongoing maintenance around the community, which is nice, but I wish management would give 2-4 weeks notice of these instead of first day of.
The manager is kind and fast the apartments are okay, i cant wait until fall lovely time, could do with overall nicer staff though nice neighborhood and pool
Awesome location ! Rosemont is close to medical appointments, work and stores . I enjoy the great colleges in the area. Great choices of restaurants and Parks to choose from.
Great place to be, close to everything and friendly people. The pond is really nice has a water fountain that’s really pretty. Just had the roads redone really nice. Friendly staff and maintenance is awesome!