1900 Rosemont

3.6

3.6

I am very happy to live here! It’s a calm , beautiful and safety place to stay. However, I would like you to be more interested in improving the facilities of the apartments such as the protective door of the balcony, and the bathrooms
Overall this is a great place. staff is friendly and take care of issues that come up now and then. Great location that’s closest to most and not to far from everything. More and more smiles are walking around the property and it seems that’s a revamp has been done to improve heavier living amenities as well as renters experience.
Quite and nice! Landscape is well kept, The staff is excellent! Apartments are very nice. I love the nice view and all the walking trails. Great Amenities !
We have been here almost 8 years. The apartment is home for us. Christy is the best and her assistants are very helpful as well. The maintenance team is responsive and second to none.
I have lived at Rosemont for almost 2 years now. It's mostly quiet and safe community. Apartments are a bit old. Staff are usually responsive and polite except one or two people. The biggest issues for me is the cacrochehes. I have never seen so many.
My apartment needs to be upgraded. The cabinets on the kitchen and bathroom are repulsive and use able. The is a cocktail roach infestation that needs to be addressed.
It could be better, we've lived here for almost three years and still haven't been able to get into our storage unit. For paying 1,200 a month I would've expected it getting fixed the first week of us living here. We pay for it, we should be able to use it.
Great community. For the most part, the residents are friendly. Management and staff are awesome. I love the location. It's near some wonderful parks!
Gracias 🙂 por ayudarnos a resparar mi lavadora muchas gracias espero que pronto vengan a reparar el cuarto de mi habitación se esta callando el cielo de ariba
maintenance sucks after you movie in!! Management does not enforce the community rules!!! Its a great place to live! quite peaceful living in Roswell Georgia