1900 Rosemont

3.7

3.7

Cathy
about 9 hours ago
The apartments are very old so appliances are old which is to be expected I guess, but my main complaint is noise. I specifically told America (leasing agent) that I wanted a top floor unit and did not want to be above children, I love children but work from home so don't want to hear them. Almost everyone in the building I was placed in has children, including the unit below me. Also, I had committed al least 45 days prior to move in so you would think they would have considered that. The unit below me is very loud, the parents fight on a regular basis and the children cry sometimes. I don't pay rent to listen to that crap. If it continues to happen the next time at midnight the cops will be called.

Parv
about 11 hours ago
The overall experience has been okay. Although, the apartment does require renovations. And cockroaches are an issue. The rents are still nominal as compared to other communities.

Alejandra
Actually, I have been living in this place for 5 years. I have not had any problems. The maintenance people are very kind, even some of them are very friendly. The gentleman and very respectful, the people in the office are very nice when it comes to when there is a problem, they deal with how to solve it. things and send you to people so that they can solve the problem that you have for this reason is that I am still staying in this apartment

Jennifer
We love having other kids in the neighborhood for our kids to play with! I just wish the kids in this neighborhood could have a playground to play on!

Thomas
it's a decent apartment, but could use more pest control around the whole apartment. lack of information via emails for stuff about the apartments could be better, wasn't even aware about the mailbox changes until recently.

Emmanuel
Excellent community, quiet and keep always clean one! Nice lighted fountain lake. Ample parking spaces. No sidewalks for kids coming home from school bus though.

Judith
Living at 1900 Rosemont is a very calming experience. The neighbors are nice and the staff is accomodating, helpful and friendly. This is a beautiful place to live.

Angel
I give them three stars because lately they have not paid attention to my maintenance requests in my apartment, I made 6 different requests and they only fixed 3.

Edgar
We ask to get things fixed and it take months to fix them. The floor flex and bend as if it has water damage. We have a fire alarm that doesn’t work and still hasn’t been fixed. We only stay cause we can afford anything else right now.

Dorian
about 2 months ago
I love living here! Something’s could be better but nothing in life is perfect! The thing I like the most is the staff is trying! Trying to make it better and more enjoyable