1900 Rosemont

3.7

3.7

Sheila
about 5 hours ago
While I still like Rosemont, I'm not happy about the trash situation. I pay for valet trash pick up, but my trash is rarely picked up. I stopped complaining about it and started taking my trash to the dumpster. Now the dumpster is overfilled! Why am I being charged a waste fee? So now I can't take my trash to the dumpster because I do not want to contribute to that unsightly mess.
Antequa
I relocated here to Roswell from West GA and I love the fact that it’s so quiet and peaceful here. The ladies in the front office are sweet.
Emmanuel
Great place to live! Large pool area, lot of parking spaces, clean comun areas and quiet community! Needs more walkable areas and sidewalk around.
Marco
Just moved in this month and so far everything looks good! Just moved in this month and so far everything looks good! Just moved in this month and so far everything looks good!
Angel
Pues hasta el momento solo son unas 3 cosas las que necesito que me reparen en mi apartamento ymde allí n lo demás esta más o menos fdfukvv uucchkk
Kuran
Great community great area to live in great management great maintenance great landscaping great great environment great location for raising children
Carly
Great area, great building. Love the flowers and the pond. Feels like the city, but feels out of the way. Front office staff is nice. Maintenance tries their best.
Thomas
It's alright. apartment still every once in a while has issues. staff has stopped responding to voicemails though. so that's concerning nice place overall
Dulce
Very nice apartments. Very clean and area is safe and comfortable to live in. Neighbors are amazing. Maintenance very respectful and leasing office.
Maria
The view of the lake as you drive in is a relaxing sight to see. Also a great place to have a little picnic when the weather is great. The pool is also other places to relax in the summer fun.