20 West Apartments

Love living here. Everyone has been super helpful and friendly from the beginning. The whole experience from virtual touring to moving in has been seamless.
We haven't fully moved in yet, but so far we appreciate the friendly staff, clean building, and great amenities 20 West has to offer. The location is also a plus.
It really comfort and it’s had really textures inside the APT and it looks fancy and the staff support are friendly and really supportive for you
Quiet and nice surrounding area, clean and well-maintained equipment, friendly and helpful staff, free coffee in lounge and brand new appliances
Although I've only lived in the community for a short time, I can tell it will be easy to call 20 West home. The building is modern with quality amenities, and Georgia has been super helpful with my various questions. I'm excited to live here and get to know the area!
Very nice property manager who was very helpful in all aspects of getting an apartment , always available for questions and very prompt in her responses
It’s been better than it Italy expected....,especially Georgia Malone! She’s always available for any questions or concerns that develop!!! Once again more than ever expected
Since moving in the community has been very welcoming and inviting! Although we have not been able to enjoy the amenities yet, we look forward to the reopening. I cannot say enough about how happy we are living here.
Living here at 20 W has been awesome so far! Although Covid-19 has restricted the amenities in the building, being able to relax in this beautiful building in an awesome location with everything around is peaceful. Georgia has been absolutely amazing from start to finish and everywhere in between, she truly makes sure your welcomed and taken care of.
Overall, great experience. I had to select an apartment from Florida. The office at 20 West is top notch. Georgia spent so much time to make sure I was selecting the unit to fit my needs. She answered my numerous questions. I have had a positive experience and would recommend this apartment complex.