20 West Apartments
5 stars24 Reviews

20 west is a great place to live! There is so much to do. The community is wonderful. The staff is very attentive to your needs. The rooms are very modern.
It’s been great. The building is super nice, always very clean. The staff is friendly and always welcoming for the most part, we are happy we resigned.
The apartments are beautiful- everything is brand new and updated. Building is clean and quiet in a perfect location! The building has everything you need for apartment living.
Good social-distancing practice, occasional activities and food, friendly and helpful onsite manager, clean and well maintained amenities, really enjoy staying at 20 West
New to 20 West. Been welcomed with open arms. Nice residents. Great growing neighborhood. My wife and I are empty-nesters and excited to explore and experience the area.
We’ve been living here at 20W for about five months now & everything has been fantastic! Georgia ALWAYS exceeds any expectation. The building is very well maintained. Tony ( one of the maintenance workers here ) is awesome, they’ve (from our experience) has always closed our tickets within 24 hours. Overall the building is awesome and super stoked that we chose to live in such a cared for community.
I enjoy the amenities in the building. Also, the location is a big plus. The Metra training station is only 2 minutes walking distance from the building.
Couldn’t ask for a better property manager who goes above and beyond for you. The location is great and quiet with cute places to walk to and enjoy
Georgia is fabulous 🙂 she has been extremely helpful and accessible. The entire experience has been seamless! I look forward to my time at 20west!
Apartment was clean and shiny when I moved in. The property manager is on top of everything I need. I came home to gifts on the counter. Sweet!