20 West Apartments

4.9

4.9

Living here at 20 W has been awesome so far! Although Covid-19 has restricted the amenities in the building, being able to relax in this beautiful building in an awesome location with everything around is peaceful. Georgia has been absolutely amazing from start to finish and everywhere in between, she truly makes sure your welcomed and taken care of.
Overall, great experience. I had to select an apartment from Florida. The office at 20 West is top notch. Georgia spent so much time to make sure I was selecting the unit to fit my needs. She answered my numerous questions. I have had a positive experience and would recommend this apartment complex.
The help and support we've gotten during the covid 19 outbreak has been amazing. I would rather be here than anywhere else during this time. Thanks Georgia
Love living here and in this community.Georgia is great and very responsive to your needs.Just wish that the person who lives above me could be. Little quieter on his/ her feet.
Everything is fine and great. If I had to be locked in a building I would want to be locked in 20 West, the World is a wild place but at least I have a a great view