20 West Apartments

I enjoy the amenities in the building. Also, the location is a big plus. The Metra training station is only 2 minutes walking distance from the building.
Couldn’t ask for a better property manager who goes above and beyond for you. The location is great and quiet with cute places to walk to and enjoy
Georgia is fabulous 🙂 she has been extremely helpful and accessible. The entire experience has been seamless! I look forward to my time at 20west!
Apartment was clean and shiny when I moved in. The property manager is on top of everything I need. I came home to gifts on the counter. Sweet!
It’s been short of stellar...especially Georgia! She has been there for any needs. But more importantly she’s always there with a smile on her face ... with a very genuine greeting and willing to give me a helping hand or kind advice! Paul-apt314
Love living here. Everyone has been super helpful and friendly from the beginning. The whole experience from virtual touring to moving in has been seamless.
We haven't fully moved in yet, but so far we appreciate the friendly staff, clean building, and great amenities 20 West has to offer. The location is also a plus.
It really comfort and it’s had really textures inside the APT and it looks fancy and the staff support are friendly and really supportive for you
Quiet and nice surrounding area, clean and well-maintained equipment, friendly and helpful staff, free coffee in lounge and brand new appliances
Although I've only lived in the community for a short time, I can tell it will be easy to call 20 West home. The building is modern with quality amenities, and Georgia has been super helpful with my various questions. I'm excited to live here and get to know the area!