2050 Morningside

4.2

4.2

Shetundra
Overall perfect location, great apartment layout with beautiful amenities. Can get loud at times living across from a bar/club but feel safe.
Daysia
It is a smooth process of living organized and I love my apartment. Staff is easy to work with and makes it easy to live around. I love my apartment layout
Paige
2 months ago
I have truly enjoyed the location, amenities, and staff at 2050 Morningside and I would highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a new home.
Brooke
3 months ago
I've been at 2050 Morningside for a few months now and am very happy with my experience! The walls are very thick and I hardly ever hear my neighbors. The staff in the leasing office are incredibly nice and helpful. Maintenance is fast around here as well. Best of all, the apartment is located very close to a lot of great resources (parks, restaurants, grocery/convenience stores). I would recommend 2050!
Chatiqua
4 months ago
1 star
I can’t say that this has been the best living experience unfortunately. The rate to live in this residence, leaves no excuse for some of the major inconveniences I continue to experience. At the top of that list of inconveniences is most certainly the MANY of packages I have had stolen due to an inadequate & faulty system. The carrier’s & management obviously do not communicate with one another. This results in packages left on the floor in the mail, packages on the floor by the entryway etc. This is unacceptable. I haven’t lived here for a full year & I have already experienced over a dozen packages missing! Elevators are out of order a lot, for days at a time even.Gates broken a number of times, one of which allowed for multiple car break-ins! The grievances I mentioned could be easily overlooked if there weren’t multiple occurrences in a short span of time. I certainly expected a much better quality of living when I decided to move here. I’m disappointed to say the least.
Micheal
5 months ago
Good but I did yoga tonight and I must say I was disappointed because the tile floors are extremely dirty. In addition, they really need to be mopped. Especially with Omicron going around, this is something that needs to be done on a daily basis please. Also, the Matt’s need to be wiped and sanitized please. Thanks, Mike & Morio 1026
Anna
5 months ago
Maintenance is awesome and always comes in a timely manner and is sweet. Paper thin walls- can hear your neighbors. If you live inside around the pool, you can hear anything that happens at the pool. Parking deck is hard to drive in with tight corners. Front office is responsive and helpful. Dog run in parking deck is mediocre, can get a bad smell if not cleaned or sprayed often enough. If the mail lockers are picked up often they are really helpful, but when they aren’t packaged are just left out on the ground and are able to be stolen. Amenities like gym and things inside apartment are nice. I know this is out of the apartments control but the bridge not being open is a real damper on living here… the easiest route to the highways is closed.
Jeffery
5 months ago
I have been here since July of 2021. It has been great so far! Great amenities like a starbucks machine downstairs and a saltwater pool. Above all, the best staff! I have enjoyed the autonomy and safe space this apartment and the office gives me. There are maintenance things like any apartment but those are manageable. Highly recommend checking it out!
James
6 months ago
Great management crew and the community has a wonderful atmosphere! Close by plenty of shopping and in a centralized location. Pet friendly community and is always providing activities weekly.
Alicia
6 months ago
The apartment is nice. That’s the only good thing I can say about this place. Everything else is horrible and I mean everything. Staff and Maintenance is some of the worst I ever encountered. They don’t clean the building or any of the amenities. Don’t even get taking about the safety. Only move here if the rent is super low.