206 Bell

4.6

4.6

Brooklyn
The past few months have been really nice and the new management have been very responsive. The only thing I wish for is maybe more security at night for a few hours since I feel unsafe leaving/coming home on non-weekend nights as sometimes the front door has suspicious characters blocking the way.
Teddi
Residents love the community events that take place monthly. Community staff is always willing to help residents with any needs. Cant wait to see what next year brings.
Lili
Friendly staff and great service, when I had issue with the package locker, I always get help to resolved the issue, the package is safe in locker.
Gabrielle
The apartment feels very safe and management takes care of concerns quickly! There are many opportunities for residents to get to know each other with the little fun events! The hallways, lobby, elevators, gym, roof top, and parking lot are kept very clean!
Jing
I like living in this community and staff are really friendly. When I report for fixing things, they show up the next day or same day and get problem fixed right away.
Hao
cozy place and convenient, surrounded by restaurants and close to the shopping plaza. officers in the leasing office are always nice. If you want to lead a city life, here is a good choice.
Raymond
the staff is super amazing!!!! The property is kept super clean at all times. All ways something going on for the residents. They have plenty of space in the garage!!!
Brooklyn
People have been rude about others having reservations in certain areas and the staff never responded to my garage issues about having another person in my spot and not dealing with it
Xuemei
Good environment and nice neighborhood. This is dog friendly apartment. Every day there is free coffee and snacks. Also packages are safe in locket.
Anjal
I've had a very good experience for the past 3.5 years I've been living here. The staff is friendly and the building is pretty clean and new.