206 Bell

So far every one has been super nice and welcoming. Community seem well kept. Parking is a little over priced for the space provided. Staff is very responsive to requests.
206 Bell is a great community. Management is great and the building is absolutely beautiful. All units have great space and some have great views. The roof top is one of the best views of the city and the sound. Love living here.
Home is a happy place! An living at 206 Bell is my happy place because it's center among great places to eat, very close to Downtown and the Space Needle and Arena is only few steps away. And if you are into nighttime activities some of the local bars and eateries is only steps or around the corner for your participation!
The leasing office is responsive and helpful. Love that they bring up my packages to my door sometimes. The reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because of the neighborhood. Doesn’t feel the safest.
I built many beautiful memories here! I participated in many community events, I got engaged on the rooftop, I was able to easily access several local businesses... great location, amenities, staff, everything very clean and organized. I highly recommend 206 Bell :)
The staff and management team has been extremely helpful and communicative. Any questions I’ve had were answered right away. Everything is really easy to understand. There’s no playing phone tag or ridiculous waits for assistance. I’m extremely happy with how smooth the whole moving process has been.
Good apartment. New furnishings. Central location in downtown Seattle. Good connectivity by bus. Very Helping leasing and maintenance staff.
The staff here are very accommodating and made my transition to the west so easy and stress free. Mary has been so helpful throughout the entire process and very responsive to any and all questions. Everybody I have met in the building is so welcoming and inviting which I definitely appreciate and you cannot go wrong with the views of the Sound from the rooftop! Definitely a plus!
Its been pretty great so far! The staff is very nice and friendly. A couple reasons why its not a full 5-star rating is because of the area. There's a lot of commotion late at night. The beginning of our move-in we've seen a lot of arguments and craziness happen just across the street or in the middle of the street. The area doesn't feel safe and it doesn't have to do with what's been going on lately in the world. These are just random occurrences that have happened pretty often now. This is probably the first place we've experienced higher activity compared to places we've lived at in Los Angeles.
Could arrange more virtual activities, clean the outside of the building more frequently & please take actions to prevent squatting. One idea can be split the ground floor rental space so that it can be easier to rent for small business owner.