Great location! Awesome neighborhood, close to Pikes place and space needle. Walking distance to south lake Union. Units have great finishes, staff is friendly and helpful.

Been a great start so far! First day! 😊 Moving in was super seamless and the building management made it easy to arrange! Impressed with what this place has to offer so far

206 Bell has been a fun and exciting place to live. It is beautifully located a relatively short walk from Pike Place Market, as well as other popular downtown destinations like the space needle. Staff are very nice and helpful, and the building is generally very quiet, leaving less room for disruptions through the day and night. A great place to live overall.

Central location, but a lot of homeless in the neighborhood. Helpful staff, but a lot of turnover. Prompt maintenance, but sometimes they leave a mess.

The staff here is extremely helpful and on top of everything. I love how clean and organized everything is. I enjoy going to rooftop while grilling and knowing I can cook with no hesitation of cleanliness.

Nice place to live. Neighborhood has a lot of drug deals, but besides that and the people that come along with it, no complaints from me! There is always an issue with the TV on the roof and a random maintenance issue.

Good so far. Close to downtown. Close to food places. The lobby is clean. Management is very helpful. Bads: - sometimes people outside make loud noises at night - garbage bin gets full and trash gets left outside the bin

Overall, I really enjoy 206 Bell. I love the luxurious feel of the apartment itself with the wooden floors, beautiful granite countertops, big windows, and washer and dry.er However, I think the biggest drawbacks are the noise and the location itself. It's summertime so we like to keep our windows open, but during the day there is a lot of construction so it's very loud and at the end of the night, we can usually smell some cigarette smoke or weed travel in through our windows from people who smoke in the alleyway. It's also a bit dangerous during the night to walk the area so just be cautious! Otherwise, I love the gym that's open 24 hours and the cleanliness of the whole apartment.

Awesome up to date building. A little ruff outside when dark out but other than that I feel pretty safe inside. Had a special deal for underground parking when the lease was signed so that's a plus. Close to the Space Needle and Target, with plenty of bars and restaurants near by.

Everything has been great so far! I love the location and views from my windows. It's also great to have access to a gym and pool table downstairs.

Most of the time it's pretty amazing here. However I would say some areas need to be cleaned up a bit. Trash can in parking garage need to be emptied more often.

The weather is going to be a good day for you to come pick up your lunch tomorrow at 10am I wanna is the day you want to go to eat lunch and dinner here for lunch tomorrow night babe I wanna is the day you want to go to eat lunch and dinner here for lunch tomorrow night babe I wanna is the day you want to go to eat lunch and dinner.

Every neighbor I’ve met is polite and friendly. The staff I’ve had contact with is super helpful. The common areas seem to be respected by everyone. After my last building which was 109 years old, I feel like I’m in a luxury hotel every day.

Karina and Shiela are great! The staff really care about solving problems and making the living experience the best it can be. The rooftop rocks for sunrises and sunsets and the lobby is a nice area to grab a coffee.

Excited to move in! I chose this location because of the value based on distance from my new office downtown. I also wanted a place with a gym.

Shiela has been super helpful with answering all my questions about the move in process. Looking forward to enjoying the many amenities that they have to offer

Everyone in the building is so nice! Staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The community here is very mellow. We’ve really enjoyed our experience here.

I absolutely love living here being in the heart of downtown makes it easy to go any where. Great, amenities and fun activities planned by building staff.

Excellent service and very good location. Close to everywhere. Good connectivity to everywhere but bus or link. Walking distance to downtown.

I love the complex and space beautiful and safe I wish I had an actual balcony though. We have a female like thing so you open the door and it’s just a fense

I love the actual unit my husband and I moved into. The staff is friendly but I am unhappy with an incident that occurred with another resident and I'm not happy with the outcome when working to resolve it with management. Another resident would not allow me to close the blinds for privacy when exercising. He was very aggressive about it and I did not argue with him. I excused myself without a word and contacted management about the aggressive behavior. I was told I could close the blinds for privacy and thinking it was resolved the next time I worked out, I closed the blinds as I thought I had managements backing in doing so for privacy. The resident became very upset that I closed the blinds and was being very aggressive about it. All I wanted was some modicum of privacy when I exercise and I was told that I was allowed to close them. The resident closed the blinds again and stood staring me down with arms crossed guarding the blinds. I told him I was told that I could have privacy per the management and was going to close them again at the next opportunity. He became very angry said he was going to call the police. The resident in fact called the police. He had no reason to do this and it was extremely upsetting to have someone call the police in what is supposed to my home, when I did nothing wrong, barely spoke a word to him and all I did was close the blinds. The resident is lying to the management about what occurred. Saying he was intimidated when he was bullying me and being aggressive from the beginning. He feels no one has the right to close the blinds for privacy when he is working out. I barely spoke a word to this resident and I feel that it's obvious that he called the police to threaten and intimidate me just to get his way. While I very much appreciate the manager reviewing the security tape at my request and offering to do what she can. I am left with the unsatisfactory response that I am not allowed to work out when this resident is in the gym because no one else is allowed to close the blinds for privacy when he is present. I was told first come first serve. Which I understand for equipment, but I don't understand why everyone else needs to be exposed for this one persons benefit. Using the police to intimidate and harass me is totally not acceptable. I understand that management cannot control other residents behavior but it's not acceptable behavior. I am very uncomfortable being here and not happy with having a resident call the police to intimidate me because I wouldn't cowtow to him when he was trying to intimidate me a second time. I think the best way to resolve this would have been to fog the window or allow residents who want privacy to draw the blinds if they need it.

I live close to everything and anything I need is just a few steps away! Love coming home to my clean and beautiful home!! The staff does a great job upkeeping and keeping the grounds nice and clean!!

Reply from 206 Bell

I’ve only been here a few weeks so far but the experience has been great! The building is clean and well managed, and and issues are handled promptly by the professional and personable staff. Residents seem great! Big fan of the coffee machine.

Reply from 206 Bell

Such an amazing apartment. Located right in downtown. The location is premium and connectivity is also great. There's never an issue which the office can't help resolve.

Reply from 206 Bell

The management is very nice and punctual. The apartments are also not too shabby ;) Very well maintained building with a lot of natural light.