206 Bell

4.5

4.5

People have been rude about others having reservations in certain areas and the staff never responded to my garage issues about having another person in my spot and not dealing with it
Good environment and nice neighborhood. This is dog friendly apartment. Every day there is free coffee and snacks. Also packages are safe in locket.
I've had a very good experience for the past 3.5 years I've been living here. The staff is friendly and the building is pretty clean and new.
I love the little events yall have here and how friendly the staff is. I also really love the coffee machines downstairs. Super awesome feature.
Overall good experience except in past couple days the weather was too hot and we just move in here and there is no air condition/fan build in apartment.
Overall it is good. Apartment is new and people from leasing office are friendly. There are just too many homeless people outside the apartment.
The staffs at 206 Bell are so friendly & try to meet the best of the residents' needs! The only downside is tight spaces for parking and no free weights in the gym. Love the new cold brew tap but would appreciate it if refills were quicker!
I love the community. The view from the rooftop is to die for! I love how close to everything the property is right in the heart of Belltown.
My husband & I just move here from California’s, the experience so far has been great. Love the rooftop & the amenities. The move in process has been super smooth. Highly recommend.
Everyone here at 206 Bell is so friendly and always does the most for us residents! I really wish the neighborhood were a bit safer though. I still greatly appreciate everything Mary does! Above and beyond!