206 Bell

4.5

4.5

Overall it is good. Apartment is new and people from leasing office are friendly. There are just too many homeless people outside the apartment.
The staffs at 206 Bell are so friendly & try to meet the best of the residents' needs! The only downside is tight spaces for parking and no free weights in the gym. Love the new cold brew tap but would appreciate it if refills were quicker!
I love the community. The view from the rooftop is to die for! I love how close to everything the property is right in the heart of Belltown.
My husband & I just move here from California’s, the experience so far has been great. Love the rooftop & the amenities. The move in process has been super smooth. Highly recommend.
Everyone here at 206 Bell is so friendly and always does the most for us residents! I really wish the neighborhood were a bit safer though. I still greatly appreciate everything Mary does! Above and beyond!
We have only been living here for about a week, but the building is beautiful as well as the apartments! The staff is so nice too. Mary has made us feel so welcome!
I really enjoy living here. The staff is awesome and they have great energy at all times. Had minimal issues with my apartment. I like the location but I do not always feel safe walking to my apartment at night if I am being dropped off
The staff had been super friendly and helpful. Quinton has been particularly enjoyable to interact with. He always seems interested in my well being.
This is an amazing apartment community. Located centrally and connections to everywhere available. The leasing office and the management are very prompt and helpful.
Friendly staff! Clean lobby/hallways! Apartment near many great restaurants! Only just moved in, but have had only a positive experience so far.