206 Bell

4.5

4.5

Friendly staff! Clean lobby/hallways! Apartment near many great restaurants! Only just moved in, but have had only a positive experience so far.
staff have been very helpful as I've been preparing to move here. I'm looking forward to meeting them in person soon! The apartment community seems really nice
Just moved in and love it! Very good sound proofing, I never hear my neighbors. The apartment is really nice and there’s a lot of places nearby for food. Maintenance is very nice and quick! Parking is a but tight but it does feel secure.
Great place to live! Requests are made promptly on time and the facilities are really nice. Things are kept clean and the staff has done great at sanitizing things during covid.
Very quick and easy to work with, moving from out of state and they made the transition easy. Mary was very helpful and assisted my friends in town with a tour for me.
I like it so far. Every person I've met has been really kind, and the location is very nice. Being able to walk to restaurants and stores is rad.
206 bell team is fabulous at providing the best experience for resident. During various holidays they will host different virtual resident events such as pumping carving , ginger bread house making etc which lightens our daily life during COVID 19 period. Definitely recommend living here.
Home isn't just a place to come to live. It a place you come to for refreshing, laughing and sharing life with family and others after a full day of working and other life activities. 206 Bell Apartments isn't just a place to live. When right outside your door there is life activities inspiring you to partake in experiencing joy of living and home re-energize you for a new tomorrow of living. Especially in summer and winter seasons. There is live music, singing, games and community markets and festivals happenings and a block away parades to see. And at winter the street trees are lite with little lights, a great time to stroll through and take in a breathe of air. Assortment of places to eat and be entertained. Come! Experience! Live!
206 is great! They take COVID precautions seriously (such as using wearing masks in common areas and making reservations for amenities) which is great. The amenities such as the gym and the rooftop are awesome especially the view from the rooftop. It’s also a pretty quiet environment
I've been staying here for 3 years and my stay here has been very good. I like the staff here who are always very helpful and the size of the apartment is also good.