206 Bell

The apartment itself is pretty good and Mary is pretty nice and always reply my email quickly. The only drawback is a homeless shelter nearby. Sometimes they will ask me for charity at entrance...a little bit scary...
Excellent leasing management and amenities. I'm not comfortable with the area, though. Its a little shady like you would expect of Belltown. Also, the front entrance hasn't been fixed in 5 months.
Great place to live and experience the city. This place has reasonable rent and the management is prompt and friendly. The community spaces are clean
Great location next to the bus line and very close to pikes place market and target!! There's a local dog park so you see lots of animal locals as well. It can be a bit tough at night but just be smart about it
Overall a good experience - bit noisy late at night both within the unit itself in the hallways / coming from other units as well as the noise pollution from outdoors.
Awesome resident experience thus far. Very close to public transit, very close to endless amounts of good restaurants. Although, rona szn killing the vibe.
1 star
They took away the gym and coffee machine and offered a $10 gift card as an apology, and told me to go down the street to a random gym that’s offering a discount even though I pay to live here and use this one and there’s a pandemic.
I think 206 and bell apartments is convenient and a nice community. I think the bathrooms and hallways could use some updating . Minor stuff can be fixed but overall a nice community :)
Great location! Nice unit. Everything as I expected. Only thing is the office tries to charge me for every single little things which I find annoying.
I like my apartment, I wish we had a large fitness center with updated equipment. There are some smell issue as when opening the window, beware of pot smells.