21 East

4.5

4.5

The place is very clean and well maintained. It’s quiet also. The manager Jake is so nice and helpful. The area is big enough to walk your dog And feel safe
Since moving in, everyone has been very polite when we come across each other in the public areas. It's fun to see folks around town, too, at the shops or the farmer's market across the street.
Wonderful views and friendly community. A nice quiet setting with a lot to offer to its residents. Quick and efficient staff and beautiful units.
So far it has been great Tony and Jake have really welcomed us since we were nervous about apartment living after selling our house. Our requests and questions were answered promptly and thoroughly So far the stay has been great
Quiet apartments with a friendly staff. Maintenance fixes things quickly. Parking can be a struggle in the front, but there is ample parking in the back of the apartment complex. I do wish the lobby had a trash bin.
I would like a printer snd community room to work in that would be nice Everything else has been a great experience but community events would be nice
The units are nice. The neighbors are very nice. I wish there were more events to get know others in the building. There is also plenty of parking
Great place to live . Tony from Maintenamce is professional and caring if need anything looked at or repaired he is there makes you feel welcomed and does a great job!
Hi : Place is Ok. Way too pricey for the area. Yes, the countertops are granite and the appliances stainless, but they are also unfortunately the cheapest of each type one can buy and still use the buzz words. Same thing for all the finishes, to be honest. This isn't the places' fault, but people still don't seem to understand how the garbage should work, or do they seem to able to clean up after their dogs. I occasionally find pee on the floor of the elevator, which I assume is from a pet. If the price once my current lease is up is anything higher, I would be looking to move. The people that work here seem nice enough though, for sure. (I'm looking at you Alicia)!!
I absolutely love living here! The apartments are very spacious and gorgeous. The people are very friendly and the amenities are also great. I love having a gym right downstairs that I can workout in. Highly recommend!