21 East

4.7

4.7

N/A

So far, things have been fantastic. Maintenance in particular has been amazing, and very quick to help with any issues we have. The community has been great as well, we haven’t met someone who wasn’t friendly, and there’s so many doggies to pet :)
I find that the property is well maintained. My apartment is laid out to make apartment living adjustment from 5 bedroom house easier to maintain. I would like to have an assigned parking space that I pay $150 for covered parking. Being handicapped It would be easier having a space closest to the entrance and elevator
The building is gorgeous and our apartment fits our style and need. There is continued dedication by the maintenance team and lease team to ensure we are happy, feel comfortable, and are a part of this experience. Tony from maintenance is entirely the best - if we need to borrow a tool or just have a question, he does it with a smile and never hesitates to offer assistance.
21 East has been very friendly and welcoming. The location is great and there’s plenty of great restaurants and fun places to go around town. The only downside is that there’s still some construction going on on the other side of the property and the community center room isn’t open yet
This apartment is such a beautiful building and all of the apartments are awesome! We love the spacious layout and already feel so comfortable in the new place! We unfortunately had a leak issue but maintenance was so amazing!
So far I have had a great experience living here and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors. I have had very few concerns and they’ve all been addressed by Tony in Maintenance immediately!