Very nice staff and great amenities. One of the best things is there is a vending machine that costs 50 cents for a soda. Fifty cents, crazy right!

If you are looking for a living community where the office staff genuinely cares about you, I would recommend 21 Oaks. I have always felt safe here and if I have ever needed maintenace, they are always quick to

21 Oaks is a fun and safe community. A lot of people in office to help you. I think my favorite thing about living here is the 24 hour access to the gym.

Great location with it across from stadium and not far from campus. Very friendly staff and are very helpful. They put together numerous events to bring the residents together.

The view is amazing. The location is very convenient for me, and my fellow neighbors are friendship friendly. This has been one of my greatest experiences living in a resident like 21oaks.

The staff is very helpful. Maintenance are friendly. Tour was great. Plenty of events. Nice neighborhood to live in and very close to the stadium.

I enjoyed it as a quiet place to live for studying and did not have any demanding needs for an apartment complex. Although this is not really changeable, the location is not the most convenient.

Biggest issue is that the pool is kinda unusable. Even after it’s been cleaned it’s back to being green after a few days and the hot tub has never worked even though it’d be fun right now.

The location and amenities are great! The people in the front office are always helpful. But when I moved in my room was not clean at all and shortly after we started having coackroaches arrived after having the apartment sprayed we still have them. But the shuttle to campus is VERY convenient for me and saves me money on gas.

Great staff and great place to live. Maintenance always helps in a timely manner. I do wish that the offered dog park on site was fenced in though.

I love living at 21 Oaks. The location and amenities were why I chose to sign a lease here and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is always really helpful and the maintenance crew always fixes everything the first time. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else

Great value and location, maintenance staff is wonderful and does their best to get to your problem. Love that the shuttle is for the most part on time and the bus drivers are wonderful as well. Overall great living experience :)

Heat and AC go out normally but overall a good experience. Friendly people and neighbors along with the staff who are usually on top of things

21 Oaks is a nice place to live. It's close to campus & has a shuttle. However, the maintenance system needs tremendous work! Possibly having their hours extended to include the weekend may help eliminate the back up of maintence requests!

The shuttle service is a life saver. I feel like I’m really getting my money’s worth here. Maintenance fixes problems in a timely fashion. Proximity to campus is also good.

Everything is pretty smooth here at 21 oaks! I enjoy staying here and look forward to staying at 21 oaks for another year! I do not regret staying here this year!

Living at 22 Oaks has god so far. The staff is very nice and I am content with my living space. When I expressed some of my concerns , staff assisted immediately to resolve issues.

Love the location of 21 Oaks! The office staff are friendly and helpful. They also host great events for residents. The apartment buildings and amenities are up to date.

It has its ups & downs. The staff at 21 oaks are really dope. The managers there make sure their residence are safe and well. These apartments are quite affordable.

The location of this apartment complex is what my favorite thing about this place was. It is very close to the football stadium which makes it easy to get to and from football games.

Being a resident at 21 oaks is really nice. It's a good community to live in and the people who work in the office are the nicest. Maintenance is usually pretty quick when responding to issues. It's also pretty quiet around the apartment so there isn't usually too much noise.

21 Oaks is the perfect community. There is a free shuttle to classes on campus at USC. The community is near Williams Brice Stadium, and the apartments have plenty of space, with private bedrooms and bathrooms.

Good-sized apartments with mostly good furniture. Grounds very pretty. Parking free and utilities up to a certain price included. Fair rent. Difficult to get responses to work orders. Shuttle to campus fairly reliable.

So far pretty good except maintenance needs to be quicker, because I’ve been cooking in the dark for a week and a half. But besides that the space is nice and so is the community.

I it was great and I enjoyed living here and there is a lot of party and activity and I had great roommates as well they are nice and kind g