21 Oaks has a very friendly management and maintenance staff. You get decent furniture and space for your rent in comparison to other student apartments around Columbia, and it’s great to be so close to the stadium. However, the apartment had a lot of issues when I moved in. In short, the only way you’ll get what you’re promised is by continuing to call and email.

While I do love 21 Oaks I do not enjoy the poor maintenance crew. Their response time is extremely slow. In the future I hope you guys may put more of an emphasis on this issue.

i love this community: it’s quiet, friendly & the staff is amazing. the prices are reasonable. i don’t think there’s a better place to live.

Nice location! Friendly staff! Quiet surroundings. Awesome amenities. The management team is great. Love the cool activities that the management team holds every month.

The staff of very friendly and they host many events. The location is very convenient for everything. Only issue I had was when moving in the apartment was dirty.

21 Oaks is a really great community for student's first apartment in college. Maintenance responds really quickly and the staff is very helpful.

Great amenities, friendly and helpful residential management team, and the on-site maintenance team respond to emergencies quickly. I really like this place.

Office staff and maintenance are wonderful! The shuttle drivers are also amazing people. Have had a good experience living here, have renewed!

The service in the leasing office is really good. I always feel like any complaint is heard and all questions are answered. The gym is really nice for being a club gym but I wish there was more weights. The pool facility and area are nice and I’m excited for summer. I really like the community but also the privacy at 21 oaks

It has it’s good and bad qualities. Some things in the apartment were not on good shape when we moved in, but it’s been a decent experience.

the apartment complex is super convenient for football games, the staff is so friendly, and they put on fun activities/social events for the residents

This is a very good apartment for the price. The individual bedrooms are a plus, and the bathroom and kitchen are both pretty nice. The individual lease makes it very convenient to pay rent. The shuttle can get crowded, but it's usually on time. Some of the furniture/appliances are a little run-down. Usually maintenance requests are dealt with very quickly, but if it's the beginning of the year or a new part is needed it can take a while.

Staying here is really great . The rent is cheap and it’s very safe I love working out in the mini gym in the club house . The staff make you feel like their your family .

My resident experience at 21 Oaks has been nice. Staff is friendly and listens to my problems or worries regarding my stay there. I enjoy my time there.

I enjoy how close the apartment is to Williams Brice Stadium for football game days. Also, 21 oaks has a nice basketball court, pool, hot tub, and beach volleyball course which I get a lot of use out of.

The distance from campus and individual living spaces are the main perks of 21 Oaks. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy some of the amenities like the pool because it was closed during the hotter months. Also the online portal to pay rent has a convenience fee that is very inconvenient.

Great experience. Safe, clean, good neighborhood, afforable. Super nice and helpful employees. Great amenities like gym, pool, and computer lab. Indivual leases so you only pay your own rent

I have only lived here for 2 weeks, but I already enjoy the ease of access provided by the layout of the apartments, as well as the shuttle which can take you into central Columbia.

At first, there was a problem with our dryer and dishwasher and sink pipes and it felt like it took so long to get some help. However after a couple of weeks and things calmed down. Service has been much better and I have really enjoyed my stay.

Love it here!! Maintenance staff is great and the apartment is nice. The distance from campus is great too. It’s hard on game days but the location near the stadium is cool.

Our move in experience was awesome. We found out that our son was accepted to USC over the Christmas break so we really had to scurry to find housing. Once we located a family in need of subletting their apartment, the 21 Oaks staff helped us get the lease finalized in less than 48 hours!

so far living at 21 oaks has been great. apartments come fully furnished with WiFi and cable. the neighborhood is small and typically quiet and staff is pretty helpful!

Very nice staff and great amenities. One of the best things is there is a vending machine that costs 50 cents for a soda. Fifty cents, crazy right!

If you are looking for a living community where the office staff genuinely cares about you, I would recommend 21 Oaks. I have always felt safe here and if I have ever needed maintenace, they are always quick to

21 Oaks is a fun and safe community. A lot of people in office to help you. I think my favorite thing about living here is the 24 hour access to the gym.