I had a lot of technical issues when I first moved in. It looks like a former employee had not done their job to the best of their ability and everyone was left to pick up the pieces. Everyone has been so receptive and helpful with all my questions and requests and I appreciate it so much!

I’ve enjoyed my experience here. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. Everyone makes you feel welcomed. The maintenance could be better but they always solve a problem quickly

What I like most about living here is the location and the friendly community residents. It has been fun to interact with other people during events at the clubhouse and pool.

21 Oaks is one of the nicest student living apartments in Columbia. It's very quiet, knowledgable staff, and great location! I would recommend this location to anyone!

My experience here at 21 Oaks was pretty good. I really like the neighborhood and location of the apartments. Also, I enjoyed living with my new roommates.

The grounds are very nice, the apartments are a good size, and the furniture is in pretty good shape. Some furniture is a little run-down. Staff is very nice, although sometimes work orders take a long time.

21Oaks is okay. Wish the maintenance was better. Overall the apartments need an update similar to what the main office got. It looks great but my apartment does not.

Maintenance requests take forever, apartment is infested with insects, internet quality is subpar and a snake was somehow able to get into my room even though all the doors and windows were shut.

Love living here! Staff is great, amenities are great and location is great! I am always recommending to other students due to the bad reviews I have heard/experienced with other student living complexes!

It’s been awesome to live here! I love the property and all the great things that they offer it’s a wonderful place to live and I love 21 Oaks

Great place to live location is awesome the neighbors are great and the amenities are awesome it is definitely a place I could call home for a few years

Very nice office staff and maintenance. The prices are very good considering all that 21 has to offer you. Close distance to campus and athletic events. Shuttle to and from campus. I have enjoyed my time here

The location is really great if you like going to the Carolina football games. It is a close and safe walk. No need to worry about parking. The price isn’t bad

The apartment isn’t the best, but it’s decent! The staff is friendly but difficult as they want to do the minimum, cost-cutting solution even when it is not what’s best for the renters.

Living at 21 Oaks has been a great experience thus far. The staff is super friendly and welcoming. I love how spacious the bedrooms are and being able to have my own bathroom.

21 Oaks is a wonderful community to live at. The have amazing events that will get you connected in the community. Their amenities are great especially with the new renovations. The best part about 21 Oaks is that their staff is SUPER friendly. I love it here!

Staff is very friendly and helpful, work orders are done in a timely fashion, and shuttle is very convenient. The events are fun and I really enjoy living here

Love living here! Office staff always greet me by name, and I’m excited to see the new changes to the clubhouse (especially the yoga room)! Maintenance staff are a wonderful as well! Great place to live for a great price.

The gym is really nice to have so close to where I live. Staff is always friendly and are usually pretty good at responding to any complaints I have. Maintenance requests are slow to be resolved and the pool is not always functioning.

my experience at 21 oaks was ok. there were some things i did not like and things i did like. overall, it was a good experience for the year that i lived here.

Well the place is alright. The maintenance was slow granted it was the first month but out a/c was out for a month before they got to it. I’m happy the pool is cleaner now.

I’ve enjoyed living here, it is not the newest apartment complex but it has many great things the pool and shuttle are amazing and you can’t beat the price! It makes it even better that I get to live with my best friends.

THe recent renovations are great! I love hanging out by the pool this summer! Everyone in the front office is very polite and friendly. I am glad I renewed for next year

I’ve really enjoy how safe I feel living in this community, but I do wish I weren’t constantly woken up by the sound of bushes being whacked and leaf blowers at 7 in the morning.

Enjoyed living here for the year, the only things that I have to comment on are how the pool seems to always be having problems and that our upstairs neighbors are super loud and nothing seems to be done about it even after we have complained. Otherwise, a decent place to live as a student.