Great experience so far living here, my roommates are pretty chill and we get along very well. Wish maintenance was a lot quicker when it comes to fixing things but otherwise haven't had an issue.

i love it so far. its calm and quiet and neighbors are friendly. the neighborhood is clean and the pool area and basketball area are both fun and great areas to chill. ive told so many friends about this neighborhood its perfect

SO far, my experience in the apartment community has been great. I have had no issues with my apartment and have had a great time. The staff has been helpful with any questions I have too.

Living at 21 oaks is fantastic. All the of the office employees are kind and the maintenance team are very efficient. The overall experience is wonderful.

Overall, I don't have many complaints about 21. However, the maintenance team could use improvements. They take forever to respond to requests and then take forever to fix the request once it is checked out. Also, for as much as I pay to live here, facilities and maintenance requests should be better and taken care of better, respectively. 21 is always doing promotional and giveaways to get people to sign here but yet there is nothing for their own residents. I hate to see that the copious amounts of money I give to this place in rents and overages is used to give non residents free gas, groceries, rent, and other various things for a year. The money your residents are giving you should be given back to them in better facilities and a more professional maintenance team rather than free giveaways for non-residents.

Overall, this is a good place to live. I like the location and the staff is helpful. Maintenance can sometimes be slow to respond to requests and the pool needs to be cleaned/fixed.

This place isn’t very fast and reliable when it comes to problems you may have when it comes to maintenance work on your apartment. Every worker has a smile and. Always nice

I love it here! Shuttle is a huge perk, pool is always a great way to relax and meet some new friends in the community. I haven’t had many issues with bugs or anything of that sort, which happens to many places in the Columbia area.

I love my apartment ❗️& my neighborhood the guys in the front office is very helpful as well ,I was so excited to move In and now that I’m here I love it

Check in wasnt great. No one explained the gates or where my building was, or how to use the fitness center. Otherwise the experience has been fine

Staff is friendly and helpful. The apartments are nice and updated. They always have something going on in the clubhouse so you shouldn’t get bored!

I took over someone's lease, so I just moved into 21 oaks. I must say this is a great community to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Only minor things that I can complain about such as the pool not being clean and the air conditioner breaking. Overall it’s not bad. Good location.

Can't beat the price for everything you get! Great staff and a great overall experience. Staff definitely caters to the residents through plenty of events and also ensures every resident has a great time here.

Prime Location at a good price compared to other apartments. The staff is helpful. Maintenance requests could be completed a bit quicker, but that’s just a minor gripe.

21 Oaks is a wonderful place to live! It's very convenient to live at during football season and is only a short walk away from the stadium. The only downfall is I wish the rooms were bigger.

Wish the walls were sound proof because I can hear everything, even the people above me. Also, the shuttle is almost never on time. One time it left three minutes early, so I missed it and had to wait 30 more minutes for the next one. The office has improved their events though which is nice.

I have really enjoyed living at 21 oaks. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help in any way that they can. It is a great price and location. Maintenance requests are always resolved in less than 24 hours.

Cozy little apartment complex. There are decent response times to service requests and the complex manager is a really cool dude that gets things done quick!

This is a good place to live. The amenities are clean along with the apartment. Never had a problem with staff or anything else, maintenance has always been quick as well.

So far i LOVED my experience here at 21 Oaks. The staff is very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to get to know the residents. Whenever there is a problem they go out of their way to ensure it is talked over and fixed.

I love my apartment and the community setting that the staff gives off sometimes! Although it is a little far from campus it is definitely awesome to be right next to the stadium!

Living at 21 Oaks is great! The community and staff are amazing. I absolutely love it here! I can see myself staying here for a while! Everything about it is amazing!

Very quiet, apartment in good condition, spacious, close to campus. I will definitely consider renewing my lease and will refer 21 Oaks to a friend.

Everything is good, community events with food are great too, but they need to do something about cleaning the pool because they have not given it as much attention as they used to 2 years ago