I love it here. I’ve been here for two years now and it truly has become my home away from home! The office staff are always so sweet and really do make you feel apart of a little community.

Love it here. The staff is nice and make it an enjoyable place to live. If you need emergency services, they are a quick call away and get to you as soon as possible

I think it would be very beneficial if we had a recycling unit that we could use. also a shuttle to 5 points would be so convenient! a real selling point

Overall, I really enjoy living here. The amenities are really great and my room is nice. However, the apartment above us (123) makes noise constantly, like they're banging on the floor??? We went up to tell them to be quiet and it only made it MUCH worse.

Overall not a terrible place to live, it’s very inexpensive and has the utility cap which most student housing doesn’t. The staff in the office is super friendly. The appliances and furniture aren’t super great but get the job done.

Although the community has improved some, there’s still stuff 21Oaks could work on. Even though we got a bigger shuttle I wish it would actually leave on time. Also, I wish the WiFi actually worked in the main office.

I've really enjoyed my experience here at 21 Oaks. The staff is knowledgeable and attentive, and they make sure that they do everything in their power to ensure that residents are satisfied.

The complex has been great thus far. I enjoy the fact that we have a shuttle that takes us to campus. I also like the amenities that are included in the property.

The location of this apartment is the best thing because it is so close to the stadium. My main problem is how easy it is to hear the people across from you or outside. People are very loud

I really enjoy living at 21 Oaks. The staff is really welcoming and friendly and is quick to assist you with anything you may need. They host a lot of events for residents that are actually enjoyable.

Everything is okay until something isn’t okay. Very hard to meet with office management and it sometimes takes weeks to get anything fixed when the staff is notified.

Well living at 21 oaks it has been a fun experience. And I think that it is a good place to live for your first apartment. However I have dealt with many things breaking.

The staff members are great and the location is amazing. I love how there is always some. Community activity going on. The only thing I don’t like is the visitor parking situation.

I love 21 Oaks.. The staff are extremely helpful. They have great amenities... It’s always great popcorn and they are always having something in the office. The pool is nice. The gym is always so peaceful when I go in there. The computer lab is super nice and quiet when I go and do my homework. It’s jsy everything about 21 Oaks that I love.

Living at 21 Oaks is an interesting experience. I would recommend that those interested in going to the games and wanting to be apart of a close community come live here!

21 Oaks is a great, affordable community and it is especially good on game days. I am a returning resident and I would recommend this place!

I do enjoy living here, but there are a few things that I don't like. For example, constantly getting emails about miniscule overages and about how we weren't charged the correct amount for one month. But, other than that, living here has been great!

21 Oaks is an amazing place to live. It’s very convenient for game days because it is right down the street from the stadium. There are numerous events going on in the office for residents to interact. I would recommend to anyone

I love 21 Oaks! It’s a great location to be at during football season! The staff is really nice and the apartments are a good size. The only problem is that there is some kind of mildew in toilets. I’ve already renewed my lease for next semester!

The apartment is ok, need a lot more visitors parking. Maintenance turn around is good but they don’t fix the problem right away. Traffic is bad

Great place! Apartments and appliances could be updated, but overall great amenities, staff, and living experience! Plus it's close to the stadium!

This is a good place to live, it is safe with a fence surrounding the perimeter. The office people are friendly and nice to everyone. This is a fun place.

Pretty good price for what you get. Some amenities aren’t always in tact or break but overall good place. Love the basketball courts and swimming pool

Something like service here domt really meet weel standards but then again i love the complex. My roomates are also great and i was bery glad to have mer them.

The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and up to date. The complex is secure and I feel safe. The grounds are kept beautiful.