Friendly staff, helpful maintenance workers, and a decent variety of amenities, but there are inconveniences with the buses almost every week and overages are not received in a timely manner which complicates paying rent.

When I go to the office for questions, sometimes the people can't answer them fully and ask me to come back when the manger is there. This makes me feel like there are certain aspects lacking in their training

I don't think this community gives me a safe place to live. The downside is we are far from campus and the shuttle system isn't reliable. I find myself driving to class almost everyday.

Great place to live! It is so close to Williams-Brice and has great amenities! The overages can be a bit screwy at times, but it's never a ridiculous amount.

Good community activities and receptiveness of staff. Maintenance used to be much faster at doing work orders, but now it can take up to two days to change a light bulb.

I love my bed space, how neatly the grounds are kept, and how friendly the staff is. However, it's expensive and mold has been an issue. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine.

University Oaks is at a great location right next to the stadium. It is a very quiet community. There are many great amentities like the gym, pool, and business center.

I enjoy my apartment here. There are some small problems but nothing that makes it unliveable. The location is convenient, the office staff are generally helpful, and the complex has good services and amenities.

I like all of the people that work for university oaks. They are all really sweet and help you with anything that you need! Very appreciated

I am satisfied with the quality of the apartments, however I am not satisfied with some of the community staff. I have had to go up to the office on several occasions, and I have been treated like I am not important.

Overall, Uoaks is a great place to live when you look at price, location, and what all comes with the price of rent. The apartments are nice and mostly up to date and the community area has a lot to offer.

The landscape of University Oaks is very pretty. New management has definitely changed the vibe of the apartment. Prior to new management, I had a multitude of problems with UOaks and was not willing to recommend them to anyone, but now, may be different. I do believe rent should be decreased, but management has definitely changed the worth of the complex!

A good place to live during football season! Other times of the year this complex has a bit of traffic due to being near the fair grounds. Good amenities and a friendly front office.

It's fine. I like that there are more events going on so that my roommates and I have something to do now for roommate bonding. And I like that the events have free food.

Glad to have new management. Shuttles need improvement. One is not okay or enough when we are are paying for two. It should be garnet river walks problem. It leaves many without a ride to class or the ability to be on time.

It has been a nice experience. The overages are bad, and the office has not been good at letting me know if i have one or not. Also not quick to respond to emails.

I like the apartment style and how nice everything looks from the outside. The appliances are a bit old and our freezer did not make ice the first semester and the microwave isn't that great. Everything else is very nice.

I love UOaks!! A quiet community for college students. My roommates are amazing. UOaks does an amazing job with matching you with compatible roommates. There is support whenever you need it.

Overall a decent living environment for the price. The only improvements that need to be made are regarding appliances and the shuttles to campus. The shuttles are notorious for having problems and can make it difficult for people to get to and from campus on time. The in-unit appliances (washer, dryer etc..) Also seem to require better maintenance.

haven't moved in yet but i already love it. the community is beautiful, modern, and really welcoming. i can't wait to move in in august later this year.

All of my work orders have been fulfilled in a timely manner and everyone in the office is very friendly. Just wish it was a little more updated!

The community so far has done an excellent job. I will be living there next fall and I have had no problems at this point. Everyone is very friendly

This apartment has been a good place to live. The only negative thing I have to say about the apartment is that it was not clean AT ALL when me and my roommates moved in so we had to deep clean the whole place but other than that its been okay.

Staff are so friendly and helpful! Maintenance requests are addressed pretty quickly. Shuttle is unreliable at times. The office puts on a good variety of events, often with free food.

The complex and facilities overall is satisfactory. Maintenance does a great job. Shuttle service is awful and unreliable; it makes no sense to share a shuttle with an apartment complex over in Cayce.