21 Pearl

4.2

4.2

Its been great living at 21 pearl because I love the staff, I love all of the amazing amenities, and I really love my roommates who make sure our apartment is clean.
The rooms are big, management is super nice, maintenance done in one or two days. The office is also really nice and has drinks and coffee. Loved my time here!
We cannot safely leave our motorcycles and bicycles in the garage. The security of the garage needs to be improved and more responsibility should be taken. Other than these, everything is good!
21 Pearl has great management staff and hosts a lot of giveaways throughout the year. They also give their residents free food whenever a new semester starts and during finals week. The prices are also very customizable if you are living with roommates. I would reccomend!
pretty good experience living here. wish the amenities were completed last semester but other than that it has been a pretty good experience!
Great management and super fun resident events during exam weeks, very pretty amenities (courtyard, study rooms, dog washing station, package locker)
A great apartment complex! Located in a fairly quiet part of West Campus. The complex is well kept up and overall pretty good. Maintenance and complex employees are friendly and helpful.
Great management, clean facilities, good communication through text and email. I hope all of the apartments get new updates, as we signed a lease next year to renew. Looking forward to continue staying with 21 Pearl.
Very responsive and friendly management; I especially loved the free food that was offered during finals week. My only complaint is that the gym is a little small and cramped.
Friendly staff with great amenities, comfy apartments, and a great patio deck to hang out and have a good time with friends. Very close walk to campus.